II love stories...hehehe

Shama thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
  Rahul dating college girl, says Prajakta
   By: Vickey Lalwani
   June 21, 2005

Indian Idol finalist Rahul Vaidya and Idol contestant Prajakta Shukre are said to be a couple. Says a source, "Rahul and Prajakta are seeing each other. The two not only come to events and social dos together, but they leave together as well."

Rahul's girlfriend

When contacted, Prajakta said, "Rahul and I are not dating. Yes, I have been flooded by calls since the last one week, asking me the same question. Rahul too is getting calls from his female fans, who are disappointed that he is hooked and booked. They don't know that he has a girlfriend studying in Mithibai College."

Prajakta says Rahul's girlfriend is not insecure about him. "Often, the three of us sit together and chat. When people started linking me to Rahul, we had a hearty laugh. We have not become awkward with each other, we are just good friends."

He's handsome

Prajakta does not hesitate to praise Rahul's physical charms. "Rahul is a handsome guy," she says. And what if he ditches his girlfriend and proposes to her? Prajakta is unruffled. "How can I think of what will happen in the future?"

Too young for 'such things'

Rahul endorses Prajakta's "good friend" statement, but says his parents are not comfortable with the rumours being spread about him. "They feel I am too young for such things," he offers.

Says another Idol finalist, "I have heard that there is something between Rahul and Prajakta. I dug deep, trying to find out about their relationship. But I haven't asked them — poochhne se koi batata hai kya?"

[email protected]

Indian Idol love sagas

Sony's Indian Idol has spawned many love stories – Priyanka Venkateshwar and Amit Tandon (who plays Prithvi in Kaisa ye Pyar Hai) made up one couple.

And Amit Sana went on record to the media saying he has a girlfriend from the Indian Idol competition, someone who dropped out in the initial rounds; Sana refused to reveal the identity of his Kolkata-based sweetheart.

They met on the sets, but love blossomed over the phone and the Internet.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shama thumbnail
hmmmm.....so prajakta doesnt know what MIGHT happen in the future!!!! 😃
thhikana thumbnail

😆

Says another Idol finalist (<--------must b Abhijeet!) 😆, "I have heard that there is something between Rahul and Prajakta. I dug deep, trying to find out about their relationship. But I haven't asked them — poochhne se koi batata hai kya?"

Shama thumbnail
hmmm....do u think he's upset?????😉
thhikana thumbnail

ekta kapoor hain na 😉, O do peyar karne wale ko thorihi milayega!!!😆

vcool thumbnail

thikana thats wat i thought that it must be abhijeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😆