Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Big J

Goldie

Big J

Posted: 21 June 2005 at 3:07am | IP Logged

hey i c people r askin here n dare bout whu Shikha iz, well she waz seen wit DK in the first few episodes!! i tink shez a friend of DK, now with her re-entry this could mean that the misunderstanding between the couple could finish!! i think Shikha will help Disha and will reunite the couple in the end!! les hope 4 da best!! 

"Take Care Peeps"

0ne Luv

"BIG J"

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shikha Roy!!" in Tumhari Disha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lalit1

IF-Dazzler

lalit1

Posted: 21 June 2005 at 3:10am | IP Logged
is she the lady who gives dishas dad the loan or something

lalgulab

Goldie

lalgulab

Posted: 21 June 2005 at 3:12am | IP Logged
yep that was her.. but was working with DK

Big J

Goldie

Big J

Posted: 21 June 2005 at 3:13am | IP Logged

Hey Lalit wasup, i think u r rite she waz da lady whu gave Vij the loan, although im not sure, but 1 thing iz 4 sure at the moment she will b the only person on Disha'z side!!

Newayz Take Care Dude!!

"Respect"

Kiran1977

Kiran1977

Posted: 21 June 2005 at 3:26am | IP Logged

Hi everybody,

besides working with and for DK Shikha Roy was interested in DK.

Maybe her feelings will surface and this will cause more problems and misunderstandings between DK and Disha???

.....Lata.....

IF-Dazzler

.....Lata.....

Posted: 21 June 2005 at 6:22am | IP Logged
U know what I had this feeling right from the time Ms.Shika Roy gives the loan to Vijeyendra that she and he will have a scene EmbarrassedWink. I maybe wrong and would hate that to happen as Kanwaljeet is a sweetheart in the serial and a fab Dad but something makes me feel that Shika and he might be involved and what with his resurfacing in the serial it may turn out this way. After all watching all these serials I am very good at Khichdi Pakaoing now Big smile.

nikkitherealist

Goldie

nikkitherealist

Posted: 21 June 2005 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Hey Lata, you could be right there!
Maybe she saved him from the car and has him stashed away for the moment. Wink

All I can say is that Suhas deserves it !!!

Kiran1977

Kiran1977

Posted: 21 June 2005 at 7:28am | IP Logged

Hi Nikki,

This would damaged Vijendra's clean image of great husband, son, brother, father and friend.

Nooooo, Dead please leave at least one person out of all the Guhas jhamela of rubbish!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top