a stolen blissful moment, a hopeful ray, and devil's plans

..queen.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
heyyy *waves*..so im back with another post!!
so im not (maybe) gonna bash RT AND ANITA AND UV...im bored of doing it...shattered glass and blood and blame games and illogical thinking and stupid non deserving fathers...who cares...at least I don't.

pooor twinkle...she has to face all these comments, agar aisa hi chalta raha na , toh she's pakka go into depression...but then our hero is there *swoons*...looks sooo awesome in white, climbing stairs in wide strides, and then saving his girl

even I knew the girl would bail out at the last moment, I loved kunj's intelligence in that, anita, u go get your butt out of sarna house hold...u just know how to b*tch about people and that's it...dude, im bored of your rozz rozz ka "my baby yuvi is rught, twinj are wrong"
dude, im bored, I mean , if any body must be bored while shooting her or his scmes, its gitta be anita, she has to speak the same lines every day *laughs*...bechaariii...but I still hate u , pagal

RT oh RT...why don't you join your London office again...I hold such fascination for England, and people like devika Khanna and rt and mahi come from there...dude...dosnt even makes sense anymore, im fed up of the great RT sahib ...yaar, im intending on murdering RT...any one care to join *winks*

yuvraj...GLASS GAME ?? like seriously dude,...I bet if he goes for a check up , the doc's gonna declare him insane...he looked insane and felt insane ...im fed up his planning and plotting...like dude*raises hands* GET A LIFE MANNN...kab tak are you planning to plot against twinj,...maybe when their grand children would fight you off ??...you SUCK...get your a** outta here nowww

cherry and bebe and usha...im glad raj got a lines, comic quotient required, but he spoke not to entertain but to support twinkle, and im glad he did...I loveddd cherry again today ...bebe and usha are ever supporting and helpful, I loved bebe's plan to sent twinj on a get away together, thank god twinkle agreed

leele: dude , they need to bring mahi back asap...not some devika Khanna but MAHI...I want leela to smile and laugh forever, she deserves the happiness, but yaar yeh rt and anita nd yuvi people never let her be happy ...uff, they are truly pain in the a** but I wanna see leela's nose white again, also I want that leela and twinkle and kunj get some light hearted scenes together, happy joking scenes and inshort , I cant bear to see leela saddd. it hurts

hayyeee twinj ??!! could these people get any cuterrr ??
uff meri jaan hi lele ge ek din yeh dono...and wiase bhi, already they are my life, so they can toy with it as much as they want...
MERI BIWI...I so love when kunj says that , hayeee, I would love a light hearted scene with the taneja's and sarna's when everybody teases twinkle and kunj goes ahead supporting her  ...I know kunj will pull twinky's leg in that but I sooo wish we get a scene like that ...awww*dreamy look*

kunj has got brains and I loved to see them working , twinkle , I lovvveee you for slapping you know who again...lovely slappp *claps happily*

sidmin talk ?? yesterday, her head fit perfectly on his lap and today they just looked perfect,,,,i mean come onnn , who gets that head touch scene...awww(*pulls cheeks of twinj*
hayyeee*still in dreamland*

did anybody see how happy kunj got when bebe suggested they go out, I mean , I loved his smile, and his happiness on getting time with his girl...aww
also his love showed when he left the decision to twinkle...hayeyee my babies *swoons *

saving kunj from the trolley shows how twinj*in this context mainly twinkle* would always succeed in saving them from yuvraj ...techinally , twinkle knew yuvraj for 7 years, she knows him well and knows how low he can go, so basically she is a plus point.

now the air hostess...okay yesterday I said im very like twinkle , today I realse I actually am !!*grins*...first thing I noticed about the airhostess was...SHE'S NOT EVEN PRETTY ?!
and twinkle seems to feel the same*winks*
well I bet it was kunj's plan...I guess every body thinks so ...but whatever it was ctue
I love how kunj has to...like JUST HAS TO ..tease twinky, and I love it everytime...I guess its veryyy embarrassing for her though, I understand*chuckles*
YEH KI NA TUNE MERI TWINKLE WALI BAAT !!hayyeee kunj sarna...how better would you get , the cheek pull and the head touch was one adorable scene

you know I never thought but the cv's are awesome, I mean , I ve seen this MERI CHOICE BOHOT ACHI HAI , CUZ YOU ARE MY CHOICE thingy write a lot of times but this one time was the best...awww

lady luck !! awww he looked adorable I HATE AIRPORTS CUZ THEY GET MY LUGGAGE LAST ...BUT TODAY IT DIDNT HAPPEN CUZ MY LADY*TWINKEL* AND LUCK *TWINKLE* WERE WITH ME...can these people get any ...I mean ANY better...
hayeee
*swoons**faints*

also...mahi is back..and she looks better than In traditionals , bt no, I want mahi directly , no devika Khanna or whatsoever...but I am excited and waiting eagerly for Monday...this track is gonna beee awesommmeee!!!

last quote...hmm lemme think
this is not my quote, found it somewhere so posted it...suits twinj sooo well

IM ALWAYS GONNA MAKE SURE YOU'RE HAPPY AND IM NOT GONNA LET ANY MOMENT PASS WITHOUT MAKING YOU FEEL SPECIAL WHEN IM WITH YOU

also my quote of the day will be,
you are my happy place, and you happy means I happy

I hope I didn't bore you already but hugs for sticking to the very end
-sakshi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sdea thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
okkk i saw the post and i couldn't not comment because i love it.
I was like am just going to scoop through IF,exam times you see, but then omg your post and of course i don't miss watching the episodes as thats my only free time.

i never thought twinj can get any better but well they did. How adorable was that airport scene. I am literally blushing ear to ear.
kunj is so going to be the death of me.
And luthras and rt is something i don't like to talk about. i am completely ignoring their presence.
But omg Kunj was so smart with the pics i was like yo go man first indian tv dude who actually has a brain but then anitas point was spot on too but whatever.

mahi mahi mahi thank God her attire changed.and yes i also want only mahi no devika and all but then this track is going to so much fun, we get to see scared yuvi so yayayay.

PS- Usha and bebe and leela were wowww today. i love show the show is all about trios.

..queen.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sdea

okkk i saw the post and i couldn't not comment because i love it.

I was like am just going to scoop through IF,exam times you see, but then omg your post and of course i don't miss watching the episodes as thats my only free time.

i never thought twinj can get any better but well they did. How adorable was that airport scene. I am literally blushing ear to ear.
kunj is so going to be the death of me.
And luthras and rt is something i don't like to talk about. i am completely ignoring their presence.
But omg Kunj was so smart with the pics i was like yo go man first indian tv dude who actually has a brain but then anitas point was spot on too but whatever.

mahi mahi mahi thank God her attire changed.and yes i also want only mahi no devika and all but then this track is going to so much fun, we get to see scared yuvi so yayayay.

PS- Usha and bebe and leela were wowww today. i love show the show is all about trios.

aww thanks for dropping by and commenting
yeaah I know the exam feels,they are the worse that can happen to anybody *grumbles*
well *pulls u in a hug* all the best for your exams!! im sure you'll rock it
I loved your point about trios...I agree soo much
me too, I went the same way, indian guy on tv with brains*grins* impressive work cv's
yes a scared to death uv would do us a lot of good
.Ragini. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is an awesome post
Loved it
I'll apologise beforehand for this super short comment
Exam time
Commenting on as many articles as possibly 
Will comw back when free and give a long comment

This was really good though
Lovely post sweetie
..queen.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Ragini.

This is an awesome post

Loved it
I'll apologise beforehand for this super short comment
Exam time
Commenting on as many articles as possibly 
Will comw back when free and give a long comment

This was really good though
Lovely post sweetie

thank you thank you
though I am missing your post right now*pouts*
iits okay...exams are important and I understand
well*hugs* all the best and do well...im sure you will
thank you
.Ragini. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..queen..

thank you thank you
though I am missing your post right now*pouts*
iits okay...exams are important and I understand
well*hugs* all the best and do well...im sure you will
thank you

Aww that's so sweet of u
I'll try and make a post 
But i am seriously very lazy lol
docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Very nice post sakshi..
Loved it lot..
Proper sumaary..
Thank u..
Keanufan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Always a delight reading your posts !

Loved this one as well...

There is something about the way you write that makes me feel I am personally talking to you
..queen.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: docritu99

Very nice post sakshi..
Loved it lot..
Proper sumaary..
Thank u..

thanks you to u too *grins*
..queen.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Keanufan

Always a delight reading your posts !

Loved this one as well...

There is something about the way you write that makes me feel I am personally talking to you

aww thank you
thehe...im glad u feel so ...*grins*