Article (rate and comment)

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Namik Paul is my selfie stick: Nikita Dutta

The 'selfie' bug has bitten "Ek Duje Ke Vaaste" actress Nikita Dutta. She says she likes taking selfies and considers her co-star in the show Namik Paul as her "selfie stick".

The 'selfie' bug has bitten "Ek Duje Ke Vaaste" actress Nikita Dutta. She says she likes taking selfies and considers her co-star in the show Namik Paul as her "selfie stick".

Nikita is very fond of taking selfies and always wanted a selfie stick, but couldn't get one. However, now she has found her selfie stick in the form of Namik.

"Selfie is referred to the new age 'autograph' for our fans nowadays! Also, I like clicking selfies. Working in 'Ek Duje Ke Vaaste' has been more fun for me as I have got a unique selfie stick on the sets," Nikita said in a statement.

"We don't have to struggle for a selfie stick as we have it always ready in the form of Namik. Whenever I'm on set and clicking selfies, it's incomplete without my selfie stick," she added.

Both Nikita and Namik keep sharing their candid captures for their fans, keeping them updated as to what they are up to between the shoots or when they are not working.

"Ek Duje Ke Vaaste" is aired on Sony Entertainment Television.

guys rate the article and comment

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/31233-namik-paul-is-my-selfie-stick-nikita-dutta.htm

mention

Namik Paul

Nikita Dutta

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Edited by Ri21 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bepannaahpyaar. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
"Whenever I'm on set and clicking selfies, it's incomplete without my selfie stick"
GUYSS GO GO GO COMMENT + RATE + COMMENT ON THEIR PROFILES, THESE TWO ARE SO ADORABLE TOGETHER THEY DESERVE THISSS 

Also #NiMik ship is sailing. It left the shore long back. I'm sorry I couldn't control my shipper heart anymore ❤️
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Seriously no use of commenting...,

Because most of us are doing blunders

Whilst commenting

*Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Namik Paul
Nikita Dutta*

The above you should mention...that's the correct way

No one are doing that

We wont get buzz points unless you mention this
Ri21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SankaDevi.

"Whenever I'm on set and clicking selfies, it's incomplete without my selfie stick"

GUYSS GO GO GO COMMENT + RATE + COMMENT ON THEIR PROFILES, THESE TWO ARE SO ADORABLE TOGETHER THEY DESERVE THISSS 

Also #NiMik ship is sailing. It left the shore long back. I'm sorry I couldn't control my shipper heart anymore ❤️

When i thought maybe its nothing from nikita's side. And then she says this
Main is ship ke sathe dubungi
Ri21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --fero--

Seriously no use of commenting...,

Because most of us are doing blunders

Whilst commenting

*Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Namik Paul
Nikita Dutta*