important, please do read

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
i have read in some fb page that param was offered a show by another channel, but param could not take up the show because he was bound with the contract of sadda haq.
if this news is true then i am feeling really bad for param. he is just reduced to the role of side character like once parth became in sadda haq.
i love both ankit and param. ankit has got a new show and i am loving him in it. aryan and his poor acting skills are pissing me a lot. i wish param also somehow manages to leave the show and finds a new youth show.

please comment if you agree with me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
I don't think that's true. As I got to know, the contracts for the shows are for 6 months or 1 year... but more than 2 years? I am sure he didn't sign a contract for 2 years. And I don't think he will leave the show as he is the male lead, so wait up.😛

P-S: People told me to think positive. 😒
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I think its an old news...he was offered a role..but it was not of lead..i have forgotten the name of the show..SP ka thha ..it happened when season 1 was still on ðŸ¤”
SlatePencil thumbnail
Originally posted by: StrawberryParam

I don't think that's true. As I got to know, the contracts for the shows are for 6 months or 1 year... but more than 2 years? I am sure he didn't sign a contract for 2 years. And I don't think he will leave the show as he is the male lead, so wait up.😛

P-S: People told me to think positive. 😒

they renewed contract with him at the beginning of s2. even if it is six months then he will have to bear the crap for another three months. till then i am afraid that they will give him only 2-3 scenes per episode. for watching only him i have to watch the whole episode which is really torturing :(
SlatePencil thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wrackspurt

I think its an old news...he was offered a role..but it was not of lead..i have forgotten the name of the show..SP ka thha ..it happened when season 1 was still on ðŸ¤”

i read this news a few days back. the news said that he was offered a good role
NAMSAL thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cherryTop

they renewed contract with him at the beginning of s2. even if it is six months then he will have to bear the crap for another three months. till then i am afraid that they will give him only 2-3 scenes per episode. for watching only him i have to watch the whole episode which is really torturing :(

This Aryan guy cant act.Why cvs r hell bent on showing him i dont know.Maybe he is influential whatever the reason is agar aisa hi show chalta raha toh param ko show chodne ki zaroorat hi nahi padegi show khud hi band ho jayega.
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: NAMSAL

This Aryan guy cant act.Why cvs r hell bent on showing him i dont know.Maybe he is influential whatever the reason is agar aisa hi show chalta raha toh param ko show chodne ki zaroorat hi nahi padegi show khud hi band ho jayega.

The director is a good friend of this guy ðŸ¥±...so we have to jhhelofy him ðŸ¥±
Edited by Wrackspurt - 8 years ago
NAMSAL thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wrackspurt

The director is a good friend of this guy ðŸ¥±...so we have to jhhelofy him ðŸ¥±

par final call toh producer ka hota hai na?Lagta hai producer ka rishtedar hai.
Mystic_Aura thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dont worry dear the news is fake. 
Ik mene bhi padha tha yeh news but I confirmed ut l8er n pta chala k its a hoax.
I dont want param 2 leave d show EVER!!  SHQ meri jaan h n param is d heart of shq!!
-Sanyu