Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

#3 ~FF: Untold Stories~ - Page 3

LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Lovemyself...

Hey LM!!!
Firstly congratulations for new thread... πŸ₯³
This time I m not late...

Coming to review...
I will leave it to u to decide how it was... πŸ˜†

Chapter was amzing...
I love the description of place in his dream...
It was really supperbb...
I was able to imagine every scene... πŸ‘

I really got confused about his dreams... πŸ˜•
Love is back...
So as per I think she comes whenever he stuck in problems...
As now he is not talking to ishani...
So maybe she is back...
It's total my guess... don't throw anything for it πŸ˜‰

So he is in still fight wid her...
My god...
Egos... really makes everything worst...

Ishani's prank was really weird. ..
It reminded all him all his worst phase of his life...

Baa... she is really... 😑
I m really agreeing ranveer here...

Hope their fight will end soon...

Thnx for pm...
Update soon...

Ps. Sorry for short review I have given this too fast... πŸ₯±

Thank you so much, dearie! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm so happy that you liked it. ⭐️⭐️ And please don't apologize, it's completely alright. 😳😳

Coming to the review, I'm glad that you liked the description of his dream. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ And you've nearly nailed the reason for the dreams, just a little refining required. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ And yes, egos are truly the worst... they often cause unnecessary damage. OuchOuch As to Baa... well, she's a gone-case. SleepySleepy

Thank you so much once again and I'll update the next chapter soon! ❀️❀️ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMeringue thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: matsh1

You write so beautifully!  

Thank you so much, dear! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm so happy that you're enjoying this so far. ⭐️⭐️
LadyMeringue thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Congratulations for new thread πŸ₯³
M so happy to read this update because love is back
So finally she appeared but the place is somewhere desert well that's what OS ranveer feeling now after separating from ishani his own thoughts are like that only
He is happy that she is back but is not getting why she disappeared and is coming back again
Well their conversation is seriously so mysterious that not only ranveer even I get surprised
He is feeling it too familiar but cannot place hand to it well wait dhikra you ll get to know
Clothes explanation by her was very apt I so loved it
she unleashed a damn demons
These two egoistic idiots are missing each other so much terribly but no one is ready to bend because they think other ones mistake is just too much to forget
Well both are at fault but sooner they realise the better this is interesting that everyone failed in reconciling them that's bound to happen they need to find out each other only by themselves no one can help out.
Both are so vulnerable that both need each other to fight their demons but let's see when they realise that
OK need to mention dhikra is not happy even at 93 at that time they were the meritorious students but he is the perfect prefect.
Sorry dear wanted to say many things about dreams but right now have to rush will speak in next reply
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next

Thank you so much, darling! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm so happy that you liked it! ⭐️⭐️

Coming to the review, bingo! πŸ‘πŸ‘ You've explained the reasoning behind his dreams pretty well, but there's still a teensy bit of tinkering to be done. πŸ˜›πŸ˜› And you'll get the remaining bit of answers soon enough, hopefully. 😳😳 But I'm glad that you enjoyed it. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Oh yes, here agian you've given an apt description of the situation. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Yes, they need to sort out their issues on their own so only they can help themselves. 😊😊 Hehe, he's happy with his percentage, but the whole fiasco with Ishaani doesn't even let him enjoy that victory.

Thank you so much once again and I'll update the next chapter soon enough! ❀️❀️
LadyMeringue thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 1ishveerian

1st of all..many many congratulations for 3rd thread πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

Love is alive ❀️ aaah asigh of relief...
In what heights Ranveer would be...I can imagine...
Another sigh of relief coz many of the confusions are resolved with Love's come back...
Now it seems that my guess was right πŸ˜‰
Lets see how many turns will it take to b get cleared...

Oops its gonna b 1 month they haven't talked to each other 😲 😲
How on earth they are living in the same house with this much distance...
Poor Ranveer is again living with all those pains and fears.. 😭 😭
Hope Ishani may realise her fault soon,, but it seems something difficult in near future the way Ishani closed door on his face,,
But it may get resolve as easily as that..
Whatsoever the case might b we'll get to know very soon..the way you are updating πŸ˜‰

Thank you so much, sweetie! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm so happy that you liked it. ⭐️⭐️

Coming to the review, I'm happy that you enjoyed Love's presence. 😳😳 Hehe, yeah things will be moving pretty fast. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But yes, it's been a month since they haven't spoken to each other.  Ah, this seems like such a madness now, isn't it, them not talking to each other? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Hehe, yeah, you'll get to know soon enough. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Thank you so much once again and I'll update the next chapter soon enough! ❀️❀️
LadyMeringue thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi LM Congrats for new threadπŸ‘
Happy that your story reached to 3rd thread forum is proud to have you LM..

Coming to the chapter..
The way you described dream place was lovely πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
I was able to visualize it clearly
both are not talking
waiting for the next updated dear

Thank you so much, sweetie! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm so happy that you liked it! ⭐️⭐️ And gee, that's really sweet. 😳😳 I'm glad that you enjoyed the chapter as well. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much once again and I'll update the next part soon enough! ❀️❀️
LadyMeringue thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mafaaza12

Wonderful chap as always. 

Too innocent ranveerπŸ˜† he shy away when love point at his maturity😳

Wow( ranveer's) luv grow beautiful day by day according to his age and maturity. Now poor dhikra have to feel different kind of luv with buckets of ego. 

"WHY ARE YOU MY FRIEND IN ONE MINUTE AND FOE IN THE NEXT" how sweet and innocently he ask.πŸ‘

Amazing chap & expect next one😊.

Thank you so much, dearie! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm so happy that you're enjoying this so far. ⭐️⭐️ 

Coming to the review, you've again explained another perspective of this dream pretty well. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed And yes, he has to face the ego as well. πŸ˜•πŸ˜• That line is my favourite from the chapter as well. πŸ˜›πŸ˜› 

Thank you so much once again and I'll update the next part soon enough! ❀️❀️ 
LadyMeringue thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sania03337

Fabulous πŸ˜³

Thank you so much, dear! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm so happy that you liked it. ⭐️⭐️
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Epistle 48: Washed Away

A/N: Hey there everyone! :D :D Here is the next update! :D :D

Happy Reading! :D :D

7th October, 2004:

It's been exactly four and a half months today.

There was a time when we couldn't even stay away from each other for four and a half minutes. Yet we've survived four and a half months without each other day. I don't understand why it happened, and I don't like it one bit. Not one bit at all. Maybe that's what life does to you... what it does to everybody. But I always thought that Ranveer and I were exceptions to the rule. It looks like we aren't.

We've both been extremely busy in these four months and maybe in a way, we've been overworking ourselves just to cover up for each other's void. The time flies by swiftly, oh yes. And yet the still silence of the night, knowing that there's no companion to share the day's adventures with, is a pang that strangles my heart every night. There's no stargazing together and neither is there any laughter. Just the loneliness and the work we hide under.

Ranveer's been on-his-toes busy ever since he started with his first year degree course. He decided to opt for a BA in Economics, with majors in Finance as well as in Quantitative Mathematics and that's enough to keep him busy. Like always, he knows what he wants to do so he's never thrown off-course of his goals and ambitions. I'm following his footsteps by opting for Commerce and so far, it's fun. Truth be said, I never imagined myself taking up this line of course because I never saw myself there, and yet somehow, there's a sort of connect.

My 96.2% in the Boards got me my preference subjects and courses, and I'm really happy about that (had Ranveer and I been talking, he would have told me that I still hadn't beaten his record of 97.3% for the 10th). I've been involving myself into a lot of extra-curriculars at school as well, and it's helping me with my studies too. I've even begun learning the piano, so that's a very, very good distraction for me. Music. And apparently, even Ranveer has started taking guitar classes in his free time. Honestly, how he manages to cramp up so much in so little time beats me.

He leaves home at six in the morning, returning back home to do his chores in the afternoon and again leaves home for his classes. Several times, he goes back to college to either tutor his classmates who've asked him to help them out with difficulties in concepts, or else he simply goes back to study until he comes back home at eleven in the night. And even then if there's any chores remaining or if Papa is yet to return, he'll wait up until everything is sorted out. He helps Papa out with the portfolios still and he terribly misses the stock markets.

Well, in case you're wondering how I know so much, then don't. You know that Papa and Kailash Kaka keep letting me know things from time to time. They've given up on trying to get us to reconcile, but they still have their ways of getting their point across. I don't know whether Ranveer even keeps tabs on me or whether he even cares, but I make sure to remain updated about him at all times.

I really don't know what the problem is.

We just don't seem to be able to talk, or meet eyes or even stay in the same room together anymore. We attended seven pottery classes together (well, the course was of ten classes and we even attended the class on the day the entire fiasco happened as well) and then, we just stopped. There wasn't room to accommodate either of our egos to class the next day. Papa was saying that the teacher from our classes did phone today and inform him that if we wanted to take the last three classes and get the certificate, we could do it in these three days.

I didn't seem to mind the idea, but Papa said that Ranveer looked rather reluctant. I'm done with my first term exams anyway so it's alright. Ranveer has his in November, so I cannot say for him. But anyway, I've told Papa that I'll go in these three days and complete the course. The fact that our ma'am called from the classes specially to inquire about the two of us was something I found funny, however. But I don't blame her; she was missing her two best students from the batch.

Well...

And then there's my health. This is the fourth time I've fallen sick in four months and Maa and Papa are worried about me now. The doctors cannot seem to pinpoint any particular diagnosis except that it's just weakness and poor immunity, but their medications don't seem to help me anymore, really. Even now, I'm down with viral. Maa and Papa don't know the reason, but I think it's the stress of what's happened between Ranveer and myself that's getting to me.

I don't know, but ever since Ranveer and I stopped talking (I cannot say stopped being friends because... I don't know), there's something gone drastically wrong with me. I don't know what it is, but something keeps imploding inside my head all the time. I get tired easily, I'm more emotionally fragile, I lose my temper even more so and don't even ask me about the number of times I've cried. 

If these were old times, I'd have either gone to Ranveer's room or the store room and would have cried my eyes out until I fell asleep over there like I've done so countless of times. And like always, Ranveer would have brought me back to my room and would have covered me up well or else would have let me sleep in his room until I woke up of my own accord. Kaka and Ranveer would always give me the cot in that case. 

And if not Ranveer's room, then it'd always be the store room where I'd fall asleep beside the warmth of the burner and the abandoned books around. But what's the point of the store room when there's no one to find me anymore and hear my woes? Books have always stood by me through thick and thin, but what do I do when the only person who I find my solace in refuses to acknowledge my existence anymore? 

But nothing is the same anymore. Nothing feels good anymore. Nothing feels worth it anymore. It's as though I've been sucked into some kind of vortex where there is absolutely no happiness anymore, no life anymore. Everything feels bland, everything feels lonely. There's nobody I can share anything with and that's what hurts me just a little more every day. It's like there is no one who cares about me anymore, me and my problems simply invisible to the world.

There's a whole string of thoughts that I cannot decipher, but it makes me feel sick every time they cross my mind. The more I try being happy, the more everything keeps slipping away. Excluding me, all the other kids are the center of everybody's attention that nobody bothers to even give me a second look. It's all just constant taunts of being illegitimate or being ignored entirely as though I don't exist at all.

I've never ever felt this terrible in my entire life and it's making me feel more and more lonely and frustrated with every passing day. It's as though I'm suddenly eight again where I had no friend and companion, my heart being where I stored the darkest of secrets. My heart and mind were competent then; they aren't now. I'm so used to dumping all of my worries, pain, anxieties, miseries and sharing all of my happiness, love, affection and concern with Ranveer that everything feels hollow without him.

It was so easy for him to say that I screwed up everything. That I was the reason of his misery and for reminding him about his nightmarish past. Did he even once think about what it did to me? No, because everything has to always be centered around him. He thinks he's borne pain, but does he even realize the pain that I've been through seeing him in those conditions? Fighting for his life every minute, every second... It's very easy for him to say that I screwed things up and that I've been the reason behind it all.

There will be a time when he'll realize how it all feels, and that day he'll truly know.

There are several times when I try to talk to him but he simply avoids my eye, or else he prefers behaving like I don't exist at all. He's scarring me... I don't like this cold anger from him. He can yell at me, push me, hit me, do anything that he wants to do to express his anger and disappointment, but this silent torture is killing me.

And the fact that he thinks I would do something like that to him intentionally by exploiting his weaknesses is something that sickens my guts. How can he even think like that when he knows that I'd give my life for him?! I've tried telling him this and clarifying everything but he just doesn't want to listen to me! So then I let my self-respect maintain that distance between us and walk away from him.

But enough is enough! I cannot live like this anymore!

Thanks to his genius discovery and our estrangement, the dreams are back, more horrible in details than ever. I think it's partly even the dreams that are making me go mad. It's making it all too dark for me... I don't like feeling this way at all. There are several nights where I wake up screaming and crying, thanking my stars that nobody was around to see me weak like that. I may dump my troubles upon Ranveer, but the world could never know that Ishaani Parekh could become weak. No, that was a vulnerability I couldn't trust anybody with.

He doesn't realize that he so easily opened a floodgate of nightmares for me, piercing them sharper and sharper into my sub-conscience every day with our cold indifference. He doesn't realize how mortifying it is to see so much blood bleed away from his body, all that blood flowing through my numb fingers, and staining them with a crimson that doesn't like to leave the lid of my eyes for several minutes even after the ghastly moment has passed along.

He doesn't know how it feels to see the life leave his eyes, something that I've seen twice before even though I haven't bothered to let him know that because he doesn't need to know. He doesn't know what it feels to live in guilt day after day for seeing something so conceivably sick in your dreams about someone you hold so dear in your heart. No, he doesn't know how it feels like and he doesn't know that I've been keeping him away from this because I didn't want something like this to haunt him the way it haunts me!

He has no f**king right to judge me for this! Not when I kept him away from it in the first place because I care so much about him and because I put his happiness above my own peace of mind! He has no right to use this nightmare as some sort of my weakness and call me a coward for it! He is no damn right! I'm NOT a coward, do you hear me?

I'M NOT A COWARD!

The pen fell away from Ishaani's angry grasp as she stared at the sheet with utmost fury, her eyes red. She felt her head slump upon her diary tiredly as she used her folded arms as support for her head, tears now pooling upon the empty space on the writing table. Her head ached terribly and she couldn't sleep, the nightmare still etched across her mind in grotesquely sharp images.

Snapping her eyes open, she pushed her chair behind and stood up abruptly, the chair falling to the floor with a resounding crash. Pacing around the room in half-a-jog-half-a-walk, she tried talking to herself, calming her mind down about something she knew there was no assurance about. Screaming out aloud finally when she found no solace whatsoever, her mind came to a halt at an explosive idea.

There was no one at home today.

All the family members were away for the weekend to Mahabaleshwar, Ishaani being left behind with the helpers because of her ill-health. Ranveer was the only exception who stayed behind because he still had to do his research upon the Indian Economy and its Trending Scales for his thesis paper due of the term end next month.

Oh yes, she was going to put an end to all of her miseries with the one solution her mind seemed benignly fixed upon. She didn't care how she was going to do it or how she was going to justify anything, but she knew that this was going to be the only solution if she wanted to put an end to her misery once and for all tonight. Screw ego, this was her life she was talking about!

This was Ranveer that she was talking about!

Making her way towards Ranveer's room with determined steps, she hammered the door with the loudest of door knocks, not caring about the fact that it was now three in the morning. The door opened of its own accord and Ishaani barged into the room, uncaring about whether it was good manners or no like Ranveer had reprimanded her about several times.

Her eyes instantly fell upon Ranveer who looked as though he'd collasped upon his bed rather unceremoniously in a faint. And through the chaos he mumbled rather tiredly, his words more unconscious and out of reflex rather than actual awareness.

"Ishaani, let me sleep... How many times have I told you not to enter the room without knocking?"

Ishaani still didn't feel her anger abate as she switched on the lights, her face already stained with tears. The lights snapped Ranveer out of his disoriented slumber and he blinked his eyes irritably, trying to understand what was actually happening. By the time he got up from the bed, his eyes were still half closed even though he now looking irked. His sleep-stained eyes lost all trace from his face however when his eyes fell upon Ishaani.

-x-

"Ishaani, what are you doing here?"

Pushing him aside, Ishaani walked over and slumped on the floor, her eyes glazed as she looked at him eerily, her lips pouted at him like a disapproving child. And then began the barrage of gibberish once again, her voice and tears making a terrible combination for Ranveer to understand a single word that she was telling him. Somehow, being thundered upon at three in the morning felt unacceptable to him as he looked at her placidly, pondering upon how best to deal with the situation. Giving her a look torn between sympathy and annoyance, he covered the distance between them.

"Get up, I'm taking you to your room. You don't know what you're talking anymore," he remarked blankly, catching hold of her arm and pulling her up.

"No!" she shrieked in return as she slapped his hand away, her eyes now manic. "I've come to talk to you and I'm not going anywhere until I've spoken my share, alright?"

"There's nothing left to talk about except that you need to sleep. Come on," he said, this time his voice exasperated.

Ishaani gave him a disbelieving look at the cool he posed in front of her as though their estrangement meant nothing to him. As though she meant nothing to him.

"Enough!" she yelled, now pushing him harshly against the wall and pinning him with her hand clasped upon his mouth. She was a girl now possessed with her demons afire.

"Just shut up for once and listen to me!"

Ranveer looked at her, now frightened by her demented behaviour as Ishaani removed her hand away, breathing hardly.

"Ishaani, please..." began Ranveer but Ishaani cut him rudely.

"You think you're too smart, playing all Mr. Attitude with me, huh? How dare you, Ranveer?" exploded Ishaani as she now removed her fury by shaking him by the collar of his night-shirt. "How dare you behave like this with me?! I'm your best friend, your only friend, and this is how you treat me? How dare you call me a coward?!"

"Ishaani, I-" began Ranveer irritably even though his eyes clearly indicated that he was petrified. Ishaani cut him again.

"I told you to shut up!" she yelled and he fell silent, now staring at her shaking form in worry.

Ishaani walked over and slumped upon the floor once again, hiding her face into her palms and beginning to cry unabashedly. Ranveer remained rooted upon the spot as he continued to stare at her in shock while she spoke into her hands now.

"How could you even think that I wanted to harm you... or- or do you bad when you... kn- know how much I care for you and how much you mean to me? How could you even think so low of me, Ranveer? It was just meant to be a prank... I didn't know that it would remind you about the ragging incident... How could you even think that of me? I want an answer, Ranveer!"

Ranveer gazed at her silently, tears brimming in his eyes at the sight of his broken friend. His handiwork in front of him was complete; her's was brutally imploding amidst the calm faade he put on.

"Talk to me, please! Please! Please for God's sake, stop ignoring me! Stop treating me like I don't exist... Please... Do you even know how much it pains me when you won't talk to me...? How much it hurts me when you don't care about me...? I cannot take this cold anger and silent treatment anymore!" sobbed Ishaani harder, heaving for breath.

Ranveer looked at her uncertainly, gulping away the tears of guilt that were this close to spilling away.

"Ishaani, we'll talk about this tomorrow, okay?" said Ranveer finally after a few minutes, his strength failing him. He'd had an exhausting day without any proper sleep from the past two days, the tiredness finally having crept into his senses and overriding all emotions as he collapsed into unconsciousness halfway through studying until she barged into the room and rudely brought him awake. But he couldn't tell her that because he knew that her woes were bigger than his tonight.

Ishaani looked at him and exploded violently.

"NO! I WANT AN ANSWER RIGHT NOW!"

Ranveer gave her a rebuked look at being spoken to so unreasonably, especially with his head aching fit to burst. He retorted heatedly.

"Look, I'm not avoiding you or treating you anyway, okay? You're the one who's been showing me all that attitude. And I don't have an issue if you just accept your bloody mistake and say that you are at fault. The fact that you keep dumping this on my head as though I've committed a sin by reading those sheets even though I was trying to help you is where I-"

"I was trying to protect you, you idiot!" she countered even before Ranveer could finish what he was saying. "How would you feel if I read away your deepest fears and insecurities, passing it off and using random comments on it, huh?!" she continued, now looking at him through bloodshot eyes.

Ranveer remained silent as he turned his back upon her disheveled form, letting time trickle away as he absorbed her words and the magnitude of pain in them.

"If you want an apology from me, you are not getting one," he said with finality even though there was a crude pain that choked his voice. The stand wasn't worth it; all he wanted to do was take her back into his arms and never let go of her again.

"Don't you see? I don't want an apology... I just want you back," she whispered, and Ranveer shut his eyes painfully. Silence reigned upon the room once again as Ranveer shut his eyes, letting Ishaani's words wash upon him. She was right - it wasn't worth it. The ego wasn't worth it. The pain wasn't.

The sobs eventually faded away into the silence of the night as Ranveer swayed upon the spot in another spell of darkness, the exhaustion hitting him with full force. He was tired of the same thing happening over and over again. It had to stop.

And then the prolonged silence turned cold.

The air felt sharp; something felt drastically wrong. Turning on the spot, Ranveer realized that the reason of the silence was not a conscious one, but an unconscious one. Ishaani had fallen unconscious upon the floor with her lips parted, her breathing slightly hoarse. Quickly sitting beside her, he pulled her into his lap and rubbed her palms furiously, quickly fetching a glass of water and sprinkling it upon her face.

No effect.

He patted her face softly and could feel her skin burning in what he was certain was a fever. Carrying her in his arms as his mind buzzed with panic and urgency alike, he swiftly took her up to her bedroom, his knees buckling by the time he tucked her into her bed securely. His ill-health could wait. Quickly taking about the telephone book from beside Ishaani's bedside drawer, he gave the doctor a call when Ishaani still did not responding to any immediate method he used to get her conscious.

The next twenty-five minutes passed away with the most painful of assurances and reassurances that Ranveer gave to an unconscious-Ishaani, anything to get her to wake up but all falling upon deaf ears. Just when the dread felt unbearable, the doctor finally arrived, putting Ranveer at definite ease. Completing his evaluation in another ten minutes, the older man gave Ranveer a small smile to ease away his fears even though his eyes were grim.

"It was a smart thing what you did, son. She's just had a nervous breakdown because of some kind of stress, but it's a good thing that you called me on time," he informed genially, patting Ranveer's shoulder. He let out a shaky sigh of relief.

"Will she be alright?" asked Ranveer nervously, looking at Ishaani's pale, troubled face.

"Yes, she should be fine by tomorrow. She's been down with viral as well, but she should be alright. Just keep giving her warm fluids," advised the doctor and Ranveer nodded furiously.

"Is there anything else I need to keep in mind?"

"I've written out a few tablets, so just give them to her. She's got a high fever so I've written out an antibiotic for her that she'll have to take three times a day for the next three days. The fever should come down, but if you feel it's going up again, keep giving her cold water compresses on her forehead."

"If there's anything else, can I give you a call?" asked Ranveer, while the doctor gave him a warm smile.

"By all means. Take care, son," wished the doctor as he picked up his kit and shook Ranveer's hand.

"Thank you so much, doctor, and sorry for the trouble at this time," said Ranveer apologetically as the clock now pointed at a quarter past four in the morning. The doctor flashed him a quick smile and left the room, while Ranveer retook his place beside Ishaani once again.

One of the helpers escorted the doctor to his car while another one took the prescription away from Ranveer to get Ishaani the necessary medicines. Ranveer phoned Harshad and informed him about Ishaani after a couple of minutes, knowing that the inevitable had to be done. The frenzied father assured that he was to come back as soon as he could, only restraining himself with great difficulty from exploding on the phone at his daughter's stupidity of not being more careful with her health.

No elaboration was asked behind the cause of her breakdown because Harshad Parekh was no fool, but Ranveer was gratified that his mentor saw him in great light for being the one who took proper care of his daughter in need.

Sitting beside Ishaani as he looked at her troubled expression, Ranveer felt his heart squirm with guilt and pain. He never wanted to be the one to inflict this kind of pain upon her. How could he when she was his life, his soul? He'd sworn that he'd always keep her happy no matter what it took, no matter what the cost. Then how had he become the cause of her pain today? God would punish him for his imprudence, he was certain, because she was his religion and he had upset her.

Feeling wave after wave of guilt wash upon him, Ranveer took out the handkerchief out from the vessel of cool water kept upon the nightstand. Squeezing it, he put the strip of cloth upon her head, his mind deep in thought. Things were not going the way he wanted to... If he had his own nightmares to deal with, he had forgotten that she had her own ones to deal with as well. She had been the one who had fought the world for him, then how could he be so oblivious to her pains and troubles?

And the fact that he was directly responsible for her health was something that made his heart squelch irregularly with the feeling of foreboding.

He kept dabbing the wet cloth upon her forehead as he touched her hand and face from time to time, the reduced fever a relief. He sighed as he shut his eyes, planting a kiss upon her forehead, a tear falling from his eye alongside. She was his most prized treasure, and he could never stay away from her.

It had been their tussle of egos, the brutal game of who would break first. She's broken first; he'd broken her. It still didn't mean that things would go back to being the way they were because they still had a lot to talk upon and a lot of conflicts to resolve. But they'd spent four and a half months for a cause they believed in; a madness they'd been a part of. To stand up to what was right according to them and not submit to the other's will. But was it worth it at all in the end?

One breakdown was enough to wash it all away.

Constructive criticism will be more than welcome and sorry for any typos. :D :D

Next chapter:
Epistle 49

Edited by LadyMeringue - 7 years ago
1ishveerian thumbnail
Its simply pathetic dear...
Still i'm 😭 😭 ,,
Let me some time to give proper review
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Aaah I'm back after an hour n You know what i did in this hour---simply 😭 😭 😭
Coz it's getting no other way...,
I wanted to read the chapter again but can't afford it.. Not now at least...

Coming to the contents,,

While I read the date, I thought that as its Ranveer's birth month so it'll b a joyous one..
With a plane hope that every thing would get sorted out as its goon a b too much time...

But I was totally wrong..
I mean for four and a half moth has past, and they were still apart from each other...

Aah someone said it rightly that ''the best escape is business''..
But yes it keeps us engage only for the day timea.., in night reality haunts us to the extreme,,

Aaah Ishani made me simply cry dear.. Yes i was literally weeping with her each declaration,,

She was right on her place yaar..,
She didn't do anything deliberately,,
Infact she was the only one who cares for him more than herself...

Ranveer took her too wrong.. Even I said too much wrong for her..
Poor girl,,
This incident of her life effected her to the extreme,, before coming to life she is now living in interludes...

Away she finally taken the step...

Ranveer still in somewhat ego when he says that if she want any apology from her than she won't get it..,
Ishani's reply was pathetic yet most beautiful that she just wanted him...

Ranveer feeling the pain...
I know he must have felt it in all those months as his part is still to come..,
But yet her pain was most painful for him..,

Ishani got nervous breakdown 😭 😭 ... Poor girl fighting for how long alone but now gave up.. But thanks God she did it in right place...

Ranveer defined his love how beautifully.. Naham You defined it actually that she was her religion...
A perfect word dear...

Thank God their egotism come to an end

The last line was really so beautiful yet painful when Ranveer says that she break it and I break her...

You simply rocked dear
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Edited by 1ishveerian - 8 years ago
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi dear am in utter shock I mean seriously you made my day with so many lovely updates and that to so fast
So our ishani is just too good I mean she knows practically everything about him even if they are not talking. It shows how much concerned she is for him.
Ranveer by being the most strong in hiding emotions inflicted so much wrath upon them I know he was right but she was also fighting her demons. And this while description by ishani of cold attitude was so apt that even most poisonous words do not affect much but this cold attitude of someone who cares hurts a lot
I am still not working the level of dumbness that girl showed specially knowing very well that how much she cares for him she let him go from her life.
Nevertheless better late than never she ll make up for it.
OK so finally she cannot control herself and gave in to her hormonal and emotional turmoil I agree that teenager does something good. They were on not talking spree for so long I mean their ego is seriously very much and they again let that come in between them but that time they separated for long and again she is making amendments so I guess she have inflicted wounds on him on that faithful night
Ranveer was seriously a tough nut to crack I mean for his anger he forgot that she means everything to him and he was so occupied with his demons that he forgot completely about her and their vulnerability.
Viraland she is ill for so long I know amendments will take time but this time it will be for good I think.
Though I must say this whole chapter was very awesome but the line that impressed me a lot was of the one that love was God and ishani was his religion does any more word is needed to express how much he loves her and for that matter even she.
M bracing myself for the interludes dear these are giving me a overview that how much ego tussle must have happened between the two.
LM I know I repeat this line every time but you are seriously a very talented writer m so blessed to read your work dear
Thanks a lot for giving this beautiful story
Waiting for next
PS you are making us fall for a very bad habbit I must say reading your updates is now like daily routine for me I don't know what will happen when your college will restart.