Adhuri Kahaani Hamari

Article:Qubool Hai fame actress to enter &TV's Adhuri Kahani Hamar

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Qubool Hai fame actress to enter &TV's Adhuri Kahani Hamari

Loyal viewers of &TV's reincarnation drama Adhuri Kahani Hamari are always glued to TV screens as the daily churns out regular dose of interesting twists and turns.

The soap which has been presenting some exhilarating drama sequence will soon see a new entry.

Qubool Hai fame Nisha Nagpal will be joining the extravagant star cast. She will be portraying the role of Krish's sister Mehek's friend Avni. She will be a bubbly and chirpy girl. She will learn about Radhika being a naagin in the coming episodes and will try to reveal her identity to the family.

When contacted Nisha, she confirmed the developments.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarcasticwordsx thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonder how its gonna be like? If Gul is planning to come bck to normal then i guess this girl will fall for Krish and she'll expose Radhika to get into his life. And if shes planning to continue with supernatural, then i guess either shes an implant of Preeti or another icchadhari naagin who'll compete with Radhika for Krish. Ok cool track tho.
..radiance... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sounds good only if she is not another daayan... 
Daayan ke aane se show ka level kaafi down laga mujhe in terms of a story... acting and animation were awesome though..!!
just my personal opinion... not meant to hurt anyone...