adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
dev actually recorded wat sona was saying about her hobbies...cant believe it...i must say dev is one of the most adorable characters i hv ever seen...
the way he made excuses like wanting to learn about his employee...who is he fooling...3 month contract and then she will be a free bird...so y does he care...

btw i almost laughed out loud wen she was saying that she is a private person and others know about her slowly...who is she kidding...sona baby smell the coffee...who is making marriage decisions for u...who is taking job decisions for u...
u may be a pvt person but ur privacy is well under the control of mr. obhodro...
Edited by adoremevirgo - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammu92 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Haha..i agree..and did you noticed that slight smile on his face when she left after that.. πŸ˜† seems like he was so proud of his intelligence πŸ˜† jab aaj miss Bose uski class legi then he will understand πŸ˜†
Aww..i love him..how kiddish is his behaviour and everytime he lands being scolded.. πŸ˜ƒ
adoremevirgo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ammu92

Haha..i agree..and did you noticed that slight smile on his face when she left after that.. πŸ˜† seems like he was so proud of his intelligence πŸ˜† jab aaj miss Bose uski class legi then he will understand πŸ˜†
Aww..i love him..how kiddish is his behaviour and everytime he lands being scolded.. πŸ˜ƒ

can u pls tell me wat was the precap...i missed it...
ammu92 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adoremevirgo

can u pls tell me wat was the precap...i missed it...

Arey it was that...
 Sona was coming to dev's office when in her way she hears the same conversation she had with dev about hobbies and thus she moves in that direction and reaches to Tina's cabin(dev's secretary) where she was playing that recording and i guess she was noting down same and she gets shocked to see sona there in front of her..and sona was shocked seeing her tab on table in which recording was still playing...πŸ˜‰

lets see what will happen today..i guess she will storm in Dev's cabinπŸ˜†
astha2409 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sona listen his recorded conversation in dev's office, his Secretary is taking some notes from the converstion...
adoremevirgo thumbnail
thank u ammu and aastha...
poor me...and i thot dev was himself interested in her hobbies...
ammu92 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adoremevirgo

thank u ammu and aastha...

poor me...and i thot dev was himself interested in her hobbies...

Haha..i understand many person skipping the precap can assume ye dev ko sona ke hobbies me interest kese hogyaπŸ˜† Kuch kuch hota hai kya?🀣
 I wish if that was personal interest of dev But nooo.. it wasn't sab jodi maker ke liye tha