Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Today SBAS - Romi gets best CEO award- pics added - Page 3

3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I hope romi shock strong enough on Toshiji to forget about raman suicide missions. 
Yhm cv's show iyers always better than ballahs 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bscorp13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: kaa1202

They did it pb.. Already most of the viewers think Raman is a villain now even though they didn't show him post leap...

Romi, after winning this award would have taunted Raman for something..

Yup I can bet. .he would have shown him his aukaad🥱😆

Think of the stufffb raman did for the iyers...
Saved amma.. got appa a job..did so much for bala and vandu... and mihika...
And I am not even mentioning ishita🥱

Ek hi din mein..cos of mahayudh iyers now against fb raman n pro romi? Yes WV raman said horrid things..but so did subbu and subbus mom.. for years.. they were stillon nibhaoing rishta with her😕

Strange yhm cvs,..

Theek hai ashok khanna ka replacement RKB😳..AshRa rock😳
Edited by bscorp13 - 8 years ago
3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bscorp13

Ek hi din mein..cos of mahayudh iyers now against fb raman n pro romi? Yes WV raman said horrid things..but so did subbu and subbus mom.. for years.. they were stillon nibhaoing rishta with her😕

Strange yhm cvs,..

Yaar raman words cost him highest price in his life 
ramishi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Strange yhm cvs,..

Ok i agree it is not fair to raman. But isn't raman now depriving the iyers from pihu who is the last symbol of their daughter...do you think it is right on raman's or bhallas part? bhallas are wrong too...just because iyers supported romi they cant take away their rights on pihu. Not only that they kept pihu in dark about ishitas identity and did't performed barsi for ishita but they did barsi for ruhi...why this double standard? Even simmi sent ananya to karnal to spend time with her granparents even after such betrayal and divorce but here bhallas not even letting pihu to go to the iyers house. sorry if i offend you
Edited by ramishi - 8 years ago
bscorp13 thumbnail

And we are supposeddB to cheer that. 😆...i can already see ppl cheering😉 revenge on raman.
 .I can buy a redemption. .cos romi had changed..and deserved a chance but. . aise? 

Saved amma.. got appa a job..did so much for bala and vandu... and mihika...Romi was beaten up by raman for mihika sake.. and how the cookie crumbles..

Strange yhm cvs,..

sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well done CVS u better don't leave any stone unturned for us to hate Raman only to shelve ur fav down our throats👏
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: 3fra

I don't know but I feel happy for romi revang from ballah and raman

afraa darling add me.im enjoying it.i like aly yaar..he is hot ..
bscorp13 thumbnail
I don't think romi us helping matters esp when it comes to pihu and iyers..he is makimg matrers worse...i know he is hurt by what raman said..we don't yet kniw the whole picture..
But revenge on raman for the sake of iyers being deprived of their grandchild? 😕😕
Oh btw i dont even want to mention the stuff raman has done for romi...🥱

Anyways I give up. .welcome romi the redeemer..and Raman the villain. . The man who is responsible for everything. .I think that's where cvs are heading. ..
I think i should be glad dB they didn't make adi.. and the rest fb of bhallas hate raman as well..and he being ostracized by the whole clan..

Shame on you cvs...waiting for the day raman comits suicide...i know won't happen🥱😆
Edited by bscorp13 - 8 years ago
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kaa1202

They did it pb.. Already most of the viewers think Raman is a villain now even though they didn't show him post leap...

Romi, after winning this award would have taunted Raman for something..

i think romi will give credit to raman like raman used to give to shagun to taunt him ..
ramishi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't think romi us helping matters esp when it comes to pihu and iyers..he is makimg matrers worse...i know he is hurt by what raman said..we don't yet kniw the whole picture..

But revenge on raman for the sake of iyers being deprived of their grandchild? 😕😕
Oh btw i dont even want to mention the stuff raman has done for romi...🥱

Anyways I give up. .welcome romi the redeemer..and Raman the villain. . The man who is responsible for everything. .I think that's where cvs are heading. ..
I think i should be glad dB they didn't make adi.. and the rest fb of bhallas hate raman as well..and he being ostracized by the whole clan..

Shame on you cvs...waiting for the day raman comits suicide...i know won't happen🥱😆

Who told that romi taking revenge for sake of of iyers being deprived of their grandchild?..It is most probably due to raman's word.