Thapki to undergo wardrobe malfunction! - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by priyanshiii

If they copied from zaya or any other couple I was okay. But they repeated ds-thapki scene is making me🤢
exactly! i feel like CVS are still not over Tha-----ruv like DS.
Originally posted by Kowsi

I don't know but anything to forget that smile for the mockery

And she can see that he still cares for her and her respect and maybe it's to make up for when he didn't come for her with the kids

i hope so it is a make up for that smile.

what if they show us bihaan having a flashback where he is thinking about the whole scenario and he is angry with himself that why did i smile and why didn't i help thapki and punches the wall and then out of guilt he will help thapki from wardrobe malfunction humiliation and thapki will realize he still cares for her.😆
😃Tfs
ok this has been done in dramas n films before but i still like it😉
they did this with tha------ruv🤢 thank god i haven't seen it
hmmm repeating scenes with thahaan they have done it before like that paper dance, taj mahal lets see how they show it
lol btw what malfunction they will do with that gola ganda dress as said by pri...it better be a saree
Edited by Neha99 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by chandaaaxo

yeaah i remember siddy ðŸ¤¢
first taj and now this ðŸ˜•
they just dont have anything new in box for thahaan. 

Maybe they are planning to show all the scenes b/w tharuv happening b/w thahaan as well...idk why???

Maybe they want to show thapki realizing her love for bihaan in the same manner as she realised her love for DS🤢
Originally posted by oceanbubble

Maybe they are planning to show all the scenes b/w tharuv happening b/w thahaan as well...idk why???

Maybe they want to show thapki realizing her love for bihaan in the same manner as she realised her love for DS🤢
Sorry there is nothing to realise, since she never really loved him. But perhaps they are bringing same things b/w tharuv🤢 and thahaan, so she may compare it or all things related to tharuv becomes overshadowed by thahaan.
Originally posted by leonjay

Sorry there is nothing to realise, since she never really loved him. But perhaps they are bringing same things b/w tharuv🤢 and thahaan, so she may compare it or all things related to tharuv becomes overshadowed by thahaan.

Oh...is it...?? ðŸ˜• 

I thought thaps & DS loved each other...😕

Maybe I have missed many things on the show then...i had watched the old epis online & i used to skip all DS scenes...his face on my screen is always a big no-no...😆

Ok then, so maybe u r ryt...they are just trying to show thahaan overshadowinig tharuv...
Originally posted by chandaaaxo

i hope so it is a make up for that smile.

what if they show us bihaan having a flashback where he is thinking about the whole scenario and he is angry with himself that why did i smile and why didn't i help thapki and punches the wall and then out of guilt he will help thapki from wardrobe malfunction humiliation and thapki will realize he still cares for her.😆

Then I would say perfect sweety!! 😉😃
I always love these kind of scenes