The Sandwich Club #44..Love is what we have!!

nitii-76 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Members  :-

usaonly (Jum)
smilesforever98 (Prabh)
Janani_Divan (Janani)
.Jayshree. (Jayshree)
...Forever... (Sonal)
Akshatha19 (Akshatha)
AngelSREE(Sree)
ss_divan (Shravani)
..TeriDeewani.. (Neha)
..Anamika129.. (Vidya)
Dil-E-Pagalpan (Rashmi)
Sahiba_Doll (Sahiba)
DivianTanz_Divs (Tanni)
Marinajan (Tia)
 -abha-(Abha)
Zuriah(Zuriah)
SushK16(Sushma)
Nishu43(Nidhi)
arshirupa(Rupa)
sudha_suresh(Sudha)
o.Sara.o (Sara)
-Ara-(Kiara)
Kiddo_Star( Shreya)
Keechu(Greeshma)
Nitii (Nitya)
sakshi.ekansh (Sakshi)

Above ones are completely adjusted into the sandwiches And everyone is welcomed to make yummy sandwiches.. 

Edited by nitii - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitii-76 thumbnail

Contribution of the members in Sandwich

The Club Id's 

Sakshi  - MT β€οΈ
Jum  -   Jammy Jum or JJ πŸ€—
Prabh - Milkshake or MK🀣
Sonal -Olive or OLπŸ˜›
Aksha - Tomato or TT πŸ˜†
Jaya -Cheese or CS πŸ˜‰
Janani -Greens or GN πŸ˜ƒ
Sree -   Avocado or Avaco or AO πŸ‘πŸΌ 
Vidya - Cucumber or CC β­οΈ
Neha - Mirchi/Chilly or MC πŸ˜΅
Rashmi - Carrot or CT πŸ˜³
Sahiba- Onion 
Shravani -Pepper or PR πŸ˜Š
Tanni - ButterπŸ€ͺ
Tia - Capsicum or Capso πŸ˜‰
   Abha-Lemon or LOπŸ₯³
Zuriah-French fries or FFπŸ˜†
Sushma-BerryπŸ€—
Nidhi-Cherry πŸ˜†
Sara- Apple or Appy 
Sudha- Honey⭐️
Rupa-Potato 
Kiara-Mayonnaise or Mayo πŸ₯³
Shreya-Orange πŸ˜ƒ
Keechu - Ketchup πŸ€£ 
  Tehseen  Mango⭐️
   Sangeeta - PeachπŸ˜‰
Jini - Sugar πŸ˜†
Aju  CabbageπŸ˜‰
Palak- Salt😊
 Nitii -MJ  πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜Ž    

and all my YHM friends are welcome.. In fact everybody is welcomed to join in. 

Lets have some chit chatting.. 

Ohkay now Time for Some Serious Announcement!!!  πŸ€£

I am trying to make our SC a more fun..

Adding fun element is addition of some rules.. If any of the rule is not followed, the SC Member will be given a funny punishment and which can be anything like posting photos, writing paragraph or anything which could make us laugh.. So to beware of such funny punishments you will have to follow the rules.. More fun is not in being caught but catching others breaking the rules and then deciding funny punishments.I have gone through such before and believe me it adds fun.. 

Rules are

1. No use of words like 'Sorry" and "Thanks" or "Thank You" 

2. W will call each other with the SC names.. 

3. We wont quote more than 3 times.. (It is the forum rule as well and break it a lot.. πŸ˜†)

4. We wont leave the Club without saying Bye.. 

5. Backing out from previous punishment will lead to another punishment.

nitii-76 thumbnail
How To Make a SWEEZY SANDWICH?

Recipe:-

Originally posted by: nitii

This the story of our Sandwich πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Sweet + Crazy = Sweezy Sandwich πŸ‘

Originally posted by: Dil-E-Pagalpan

Cool! I just had a convo while ago I'm gonna tortur u guys with now...

So, I was sitting here chatting on IF I guess from 147 page I came here again and I started with a cucooo whose origin of sound MJ doesn't know. I understand brains are really important. 

So, then this thing happened. 

A bread slice came out of no where. It was weird, with few curls and cute eyes, nose, lips, ears like a human being has. I was shocked for a moment. How come there be a girl bread slice?

It was cute, with a wide smile on its face, angel like and told a few kind words, 'Hey Hello!'

Then another came, this was exactly like the other. But it had a huge smirk instead of a kind smile, a devilish smirk. It was kind of the opposite with a...ermmm... I can't tell how exactly, it was sort of the naughty one and it looked too lazy, came late to meet me. Exactly the opposite of the first one, but they hell looked the same.

Anyway, along them came some more other members. There was some Jam hopping and coming. She was so sweet amongst all, warm and kind. And not to forget the youngest one. She claimed herself single but I could see at times another man who called her, 'Darling, Jum, Mommy' trying to enter in the room. 

Then hopping around the perfect, who loves to be confused with a secret crush in her heart for some other person where she worked and is working currently along with this team and there too. She seemed to be a research master, who does all the necessary research work for the team with an experience of 6 months in another company.

And wait, another girl entered with a bang, and Holy Grace I just escaped as it banged on the wall and my face got saved. And the wall suddenly turned all red. It was a 2 in 1 tomato. Both angry and sweet, she seemed sweet to me though the devil bread slice was the only one who said she was angry too.

Anyway, soon cheese came in. Say Cheese was the only thing on my mind, and go there it smiled, a cute one. She went to calculation mood soon as soon as you have a cute smile. The number of muscles needed to smile and how could this smile improve the taste of their team.

Way to go, another came there hole on with nautankis in her mind. This girl, what's her name, Yeah! Devil bread slice made sounds like, cucooo and the angel one bhuddhu. A bit confused I later realised this was the same one with whom I had recently taken up to plan murders as I could do only action, because I had no brains and she did all the mind work.

And Ola as the devil one calls another spicy thing came. I couldn't understand her. Mirchi was tempting but if you have God all you need next is water, and she could give tears too when you have raw. But she was really sweet. So, I called her E-Craze, Oh! Babes! I just realised this was the same holy crazy girl with crazy ideas that were all put together make you emotional.

Baby, there came another sweet one, angel types yet devilish who calls the devil one her Boss. Avaco! Hmmm, she sounded interesting and made sense out of the whole lot! We seemed to have what she calls a southie southie, most probably both of us were manufactured in south and even with the devil one, she too was manufactured in south means, even the criminal cucco one.

And Ola another came with perfect  dialogues. DW of the team. Koi Zinda, her way of asking. But I got confused her with Avaco and was like when did Avaco become this way. So I said Avaco...oops Olive.

Hi carrot!!

Hi Avaco!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—

The devil corrected me- Olive πŸ˜‰

And look there was another one on the way it seems speaking on the phone they were. Woo! Sandwiches are so developed, obviously with Cheese, Milkshake and the angel bread slice and all the angel-devil types and the devils.

Okay, so they all started doing their work.

So, they started,

Pepper- kya khichdi bana rahi hai?

MJ- madam use sandwich kehte hai, SC club wala

Mirchi- O Teri! Abi Tak Pata Nahi Tha!

JJ- Isiliye humse puchana. Jiju keliye kitne banaye?

Olive- Par Unhe Pasand Aaya Kya?

JJ goes red!

Tomato- Oyi! Tu Mera Kaam Karahi Hai Kya?

MT- Are Kya Jagad Rahe ho? Maintain the ingredients equally. Doosro chup mat betna.

Milkshake- Finally! You spoke, ab sab bak bak karke finish kardenge.

Cheese- And please only sweet talks, no jhagda

Greens- And humaraliye sweet ka definition

Avaco-Chup! Finish the sandwich! Where's cucco

MT, this one was sensible and said-

Chalo chalo kaam karo apna apna. ye thread hume aaj kjatam karna hai.. (Get lost now.. Do the work needed. we need to finish this thread tonight.. ) πŸ€£

Tempted, I tried to taste and then they pulled me in, I was like what?And out of nowhere I turned a carrot. 

It was later I got to know,

Sandwiches in the Menu card are strictly not edible, but are fully tasty, spicy and sweet. You could def taste all and the most important thing, once you enter here you don't get to have but turn into one of the ingredient!

So, soon I too started my work.

Then with my entry so many others came in too,

Onion bolke arrested from the she met Jiju, she doesn't make us cry types of onion, who is the boldwali- Jiju knows it alone. The to be bride who's engagement was on my birthday, she is supercool.

And there's this naughty wala hard core Barun fan,(I dont know how did Capsicum got a television, still wondering) who is a cousin of Onion. They were generated in same field means. She is super- awesome!

Then there is butter, who promised me to teach how to butter but she is always in praising DT(she too got television, how?). I know every ingredient is skilled enough to do her work only and to do others work I'm too lazy.

Then there is Paji Ki Puttar, tasty French fries but she always keeps having us, we need to be left for the sandwich also na and she lives beside me only, so I can borrow anything from her stomach anytime, no problems.

And there is lemon, whom I love in lemon rice, but this is Sandwich and she's awesome, but she took our brains. She is LO aka grasshopper. Waiting for her to return on Nov 16. Wonder what's on that day, oops I cant wonder, have no brains.

And then there is Berry aka Teddy, Talapathy hardcore fan(how Television how?). She seemed so much of an angel man, but that's only at times, came to know recently. Lazy most of the times, always sleepy but keeps working here still.

And then there is Cherry, for whom my brb's are really special. We work half-half always. Half mixture is done that's all. Have no idea what's the chemistry and she says she's gonna master chemistry very soon. How???

And then there is Potato, I recently meet her and she is so sweet, perfect angel side for her. Waiting to see our chemistry.

About me- I'm a combo of all these and chotti devil, laal gajar, chocopie, criminal, rashu many more!πŸ˜†

So, in total we are a crazy sweezy sandwich.

This convo just happened I guess, actually I got back the memory part of my brain. Yaay! LO is giving in installments. So, I just remembered this one within we become 21 years old!πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

We moved 21 kilometers with Shiva Linga and Shiva's grace!πŸ₯³ 

and this guy, Prabhas just became 36 years old!πŸ₯³

LO has our best muscles, give it back soon we have to work hard!

Lekin, we keep growing one year older every one-two days!

We are our own rulers!

That's all devils will take care.

Now, party hard!

πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
 πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

nitii-76 thumbnail
Holla Officer Sushi πŸ˜³
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail