The Exact Moment you realized

Posted: 8 years ago
Okay, so I have loved the chemistry between Shravan and Suman from the first week itself. When she is hiding in his room and is staring at him...I started shipping them hardcore when Shravan visits her and she shuts the door on his face.πŸ˜†

But that's about ShraMan as a ship.

The exact moment when I realized I myself was a goner for Shravan was when he manipulated Urvashi into breaking up their engagement. He totally won me at that point.

What about you guys? When did you realize you were total lattoo over Shravan? Share your thoughts😊
Hey plain jane ...The time when he was reading his treasured letter πŸ˜ƒ...kaun itne saalon ke baad bhi letter bacha kar rakhte hai πŸ˜ƒ wooowh this guy is a gem πŸ˜ƒ 

That is one beautiful moment...ofcouse yesterday when he dint let g of her hand mast moment tha...woh uski hai aur uski hi rahegi πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by pearl100 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by pearl100

Hey plain jane ...The time when he was reading his treasured letter πŸ˜ƒ...kaun itne saalon ke baad bhi letter bacha kar rakhte hai πŸ˜ƒ wooowh this guy is a gem πŸ˜ƒ 

That is one beautiful moment...ofcouse yesterday when he dint let g of her hand mast moment tha...woh uski hai aur uski hi rahegi πŸ˜ƒ

@bold: AMEN.😊
i think it ll be when his backstory was revealed that his mother left him and suman humilliated in school. 
I am not latoo over him vut I find his hot... I still like suman a.but more than.shravan may be coz I started watchng the serial coz of nikita... I started liking shravan when I saw th Innocence and heartbreak of younger shravan... The actor playing younger shravan is amazing... Younger shravan made me.like the grownup shravan even when.He was a jerk to sumo...
The holi scene made.me realize that he is.different from other leads.in hindi serial... He actually have brains...
Originally posted by Ri21

i think it ll be when his backstory was revealed that his mother left him and suman humilliated in school. 

That was a touching scene. I wanted to give Shravan a bear hug after that scene.

You know, I liked him the moment he was introduced in the serial. Gradually started falling in love with him episode by episode. But I went gaga over him after the Urvashi fiasco. I love myself a cunning man. It was that moment which cemented my crazy love for Shravan and I knew there would be no turning back.😳
When he went to Suman's home at 2 am to warn her about Verma... that moment described the depth of his feelings for Suman the most according to me...
And one more thing...I am not crazy for Shravan!! I just happen to like his character...but I must say Namik is really good looking..Edited by mohima369 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by spnfan

I am not latoo over him vut I find his hot... I still like suman a.but more than.shravan may be coz I started watchng the serial coz of nikita... I started liking shravan when I saw th Innocence and heartbreak of younger shravan... The actor playing younger shravan is amazing... Younger shravan made me.like the grownup shravan even when.He was a jerk to sumo...
The holi scene made.me realize that he is.different from other leads.in hindi serial... He actually have brains...

Good point.😊
@mohima369: IKR. Shravan is so caring.
I think it was when his past and the reason for him leaving India was revealed. But it was teenage Shravan that won me over. Then with the engagement track, i totally fell for the guy.  And it gets intensified with each passing epi.. After the last two epis, I'm completely and irrevocably in love with Shravan☺️