Maggie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Continuation from aaliya pushes Tanu, to save her life, but in the process
Tanu n aaliya both gets hurts, Abhi admitted them in hospital n calls Pragya n tells her what all happened
Pragya: oh my god, is Tanu n baby is fine
Abhi: don't know she is inside, doctor is checking her
Nikhil: ( takes phone from Pragya) what happened??, I can help???, where are you??,which hospital??
Abhi: come to city hospital n cuts the call, Nikhil excuses Pragya n reaches hospital
Nikhil: where is Tanu n how is baby, is everything ok
Abhi: don't know, doctor has not out yet
Doctor:(just then doctor comes) I'm sorry, I couldn't save the baby
Nikhil:(slaps doctor) who made you doctor, you can't even save my small baby, he had not even seen the world, n you killed him
Abhi: relax Nikhil, it's April fool, Tanu n your baby are fine
Nikhil: really, my baby is fine
Abhi:(gives tight slap to Nikhil) yes, your baby is fine, how do you think, I will be so dumb to believe you other day, n when video was completely different from what Pragya wanted to show, my doubt got confirmed, see from starting I was sure that this baby is not mine, I got suspicious when in Holi, Tanu kept on saying baby doesn't belong to me, but her boyfriend, I found that fishy
Tanu n aaliya came out from doctors cabin ( not knowing that now Abhi knows everything)
Tanu hugs Abhi n tells how aaliya saved her n their baby, n now he should take aaliya to MM
Abhi just looks at them n slaps both n goes from there
Reaching MM, he shouts mugambo, Pragya comes running, he gets angry n tells her to leave MM
Pragya all confused n ask, " why should I go "to that he replies, " if you won't go, then how my fuggie will come back" finishing that he Hugs her n kisses her n says I love you fuggie, I know all you were trying from so many days. She says sorry n hugs him back

Really fade up, of this never ending track, so finding solutions to end it
Hope you'll will live it
Leave comments if you'll do like itEdited by Maggie11 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chubbygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nikhil says my baby and slaps doctor😆
Abhi slap Taaliya and Nikhil👏
Very nice Maggie
-Nive- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good one 👍🏼 
Short and crisp
vishuv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
So many slaps! Haha Abhi found out the truth himself...nice one!