Debate Mansion

Discussion: What is LIFE(Uff yeh Zindagi)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Kool Ahmed

IF-Rockerz

Kool Ahmed

-

Posted: 11 November 2006 at 1:30am | IP Logged

Kisi ko aanso bhi deti hai, to deti hai kabhi khushi

Chahe koi aye ya na aye yeh zindagi Kabhi na ruki

Zindagi mein paisa hi sab kuch hai ya aur kuch bhi

Apnao se door bhi kabhi lejata hai yeh paisa aaj bhi

Koi insaan dunya mein aata hai to koi jaata bhi hai

Kisi ke behkawe mein, koi humse ruth jataa bhi hai

Kisi ko bhi widaah hum haste haste nahi kar sakenge

Kisi ka daman hum maut se nahi chuda hum sakenge

Tum log se aaj pooch hi leta hu main kuch sawaal

Jiske bare mein soonch kar huwa hai mera bura haal

Hum aye hai dunya mein to akhir karein hum kiya

Dard to dil mein bohat hai lekin dard bina jeena kiya

Was quite depressed on few issues so felt to ask this question here coz I-F is second homeWink

1) Ok I will ask in simple what is LIFE… what should be the main goal for life…

2) Is it earning and running after money…

3) Being nice and good or what .

4) Is money every thing.(I know most will tell yes) but does worries don't surround who is rich.

5) Can a person live without tension or worries.

Cheers,

Ahmed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kbakshi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussion: What is LIFE(Uff yeh Zindagi)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TallyHo

IF-Rockerz

TallyHo

Posted: 11 November 2006 at 1:46am | IP Logged

Ahmed ji,
What I fell is that each one has his own agenda in life...and to each his own
At different points in time during the day( ya leave alone the entire life) my family has different expecatations ..

My 3 year old wants to watch cartoons on the TV while I would like to watch my favorite soap...the result...one kid bawling, one Mom shouting, my nine year old on hearing the ruckus grabs the oppurtunity and chucks her homework to join in the fun...enter hubby who is trying to get over with some unfinished office work over the laptop with a " cant I have some peace and quiet ever..."
The overworked mom has the choice to either retaliate with" u are not the only one working..." or to switch channels and let peace return...

So according to me Life is about making right choices to maintain peace and harmony ...and sometimes that may mean running after  money as well!!..

And life can be free of tensions and worries I think...In the above mentioned situation for example the overworked mom can decide to switch channels and not feel sad about missing the soap...coz she can log onto IF the next day and read the update...so no harm in settling for alternatives for the larger good!!

Great post btw!!...

Kool Ahmed

IF-Rockerz

Kool Ahmed

-

Posted: 11 November 2006 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TallyHo

Ahmed ji,
What I fell is that each one has his own agenda in life...and to each his own
At different points in time during the day( ya leave alone the entire life) my family has different expecatations ..

My 3 year old wants to watch cartoons on the TV while I would like to watch my favorite soap...the result...one kid bawling, one Mom shouting, my nine year old on hearing the ruckus grabs the oppurtunity and chucks her homework to join in the fun...enter hubby who is trying to get over with some unfinished office work over the laptop with a " cant I have some peace and quiet ever..."
The overworked mom has the choice to either retaliate with" u are not the only one working..." or to switch channels and let peace return...

So according to me Life is about making right choices to maintain peace and harmony ...and sometimes that may mean running after  money as well!!..

And life can be free of tensions and worries I think...In the above mentioned situation for example the overworked mom can decide to switch channels and not feel sad about missing the soap...coz she can log onto IF the next day and read the update...so no harm in settling for alternatives for the larger good!!

Great post btw!!...

appreciate your comments... coz in few words your have given description of a nice familySmile....

from your text i can take much of sacrificing....i mean  Is lifes other name is sacrifice.

~*Ria*~

IF-Dazzler

~*Ria*~

Posted: 11 November 2006 at 2:44am | IP Logged
one word: A test.

Kool Ahmed

IF-Rockerz

Kool Ahmed

-

Posted: 11 November 2006 at 2:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~*Ria*~

one word: A test.

test?????

by whom and why.... what and how we can pass or fail what if we fail or what if pass.

vinit_fan

IF-Rockerz

vinit_fan

Posted: 11 November 2006 at 3:09am | IP Logged
zindagi is only sacrifice sacrifice and sacrifice Ouch

agar hum aapni zindagi ko bhi sacrifice kar de... zindagi ko tabhi kamm padega Ouch

sughra2

IF-Dazzler

sughra2

Posted: 11 November 2006 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Just when I got all the answers of LIFE

they changed the question...

"It's better to be defeated on Principles than to win on lies."

~sowmya~

IF-Dazzler

~sowmya~

Posted: 11 November 2006 at 3:23am | IP Logged
LIFE is nothing but a