Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: teddyyy

The dinosaur one 🀣 my little brother laughed for 3 min during that scene πŸ˜†

lol dinosaur never sounded so good
Sdea thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i miss it tooo. It sooo long since we had those sarcastic banter they share. Hopefully after this track we will get our daily dose of siyappa queen and sadu sarnaπŸ‘πŸΌ
Tranquility123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg believe it or not, I was thinking exactly the same thing last night! I really miss their banter. Its what makes them Twinj! As much as I love the growth and maturity in their relationship these past few weeks (I'm guessing since the Manohar track began) I miss their playfulness and laughter. I remember laughing at some of Kunj's line during the kiss chase scenes but yeh dil maange more πŸ˜†
Hopefully once the awaited consummation is done, we'll get our lively twinj back. I dont expect them to make jokes and bicker when Mahi is presumably dead because that would be so wrong. So hopefully by next week! 
teddyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Tranquility123

Omg believe it or not, I was thinking exactly the same thing last night! I really miss their banter. Its what makes them Twinj! As much as I love the growth and maturity in their relationship these past few weeks (I'm guessing since the Manohar track began) I miss their playfulness and laughter. I remember laughing at some of Kunj's line during the kiss chase scenes but yeh dil maange moreπŸ˜†

Hopefully once the awaited consummation is done, we'll get our lively twinj back. I dont expect them to make jokes and bicker when Mahi is presumably dead because that would be so wrong. So hopefully by next week!

Agreed and with all the emotional and physical atyachaar Twinkle is going through, it would be weird to show nhok jhok so the emotional relationship is really gonna be focused on for now!
Duumps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Missing their sweet nok Jhok .