Poll

Whom do you hate more, Ria or Dipali?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
farayan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This is a dumb question I guess, but when I was writing my story, Do I still Love Mr.Kundra? I started wondering about it. It is for an important part of the story, but, i could not decide between Dips and Ria. Please help me guys, though the question is dumb it is not lame because the winner of this poll will win the Ultimate chocolate cheesecake, which we all have been drooling over...😉

Well ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR ISN'T It?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I hated Ria...
I liked Dipali... She was classy... Sexy... She matched with Rk's attitude...
Pani.Puri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Although Dips was the supposed Vamp BUT BUT BUT I can never hate my Dips . So it has to be all other characters who are vamp . you can choose whoseoever you want as a vamp or a bitch but not my sexy Dips ... Now give me my chocolate cheesecake or else I am taking you to court ROFL :)
vishuv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I hate both dipali and ria but ria more I guess. Dips dumping RK was the reason of rishbala's epic meet and love saga but ria is the reason for their fight. And of course dips is a classic sexy vamp but ria is just another waste character. But seriously I hate her.
Sandy, so you are planning to kill someone ? Though I don't mind either of them.
vishti4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hate ria liked dipali she was classy and the ria track was unwanted.the cvs were not clear abt her character they said she was nw girl in rk's life and he would be attracted to her this led to sinking of the show
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dips was classy...Ria...sorry too irritating for me...
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Undoubtedly... Ria.. Her cheap antics to get a married man made me sick..!! & dipali was once with rk so her trying her luck to get rk wasnt so bad.. rk's get out commands & dipali's making faces & going out of his sight.. Was made for each other act😆
silverfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hated both. 
Seema Mishra is an awesome actress but the cvs never made use of her. She had the same old expression till the end. No redemption or repentance. 
The actress who played Ria was awful( both look wise n acting wise) Nowhere near RK's class.
So voted for Ria.
Mona_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Voted for ria.. I hate her because uska character ka show ko koi jarurat hi nahi thi most unwanted vamp.. And dipali was classy.. And ek aur agar dips rk ko dump nahi karti toa hama rishbala nahi milti... And ma to mb ka all vamp sa sab jyada pabho ko hate karti hun jab sa wo show ma entry ki tab sa shod ki barbadi start hui so l just hate her 😡
farayan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RagingBlaze

Although Dips was the supposed Vamp BUT BUT BUT I can never hate my Dips . So it has to be all other characters who are vamp . you can choose whoseoever you want as a vamp or a bitch but not my sexy Dips ... Now give me my chocolate cheesecake or else I am taking you to court ROFL :)

Aww...I actually thought dips would win. but, I guess I am wrong. And for the chocolate cheesecake, I said the winner of the poll would get it. So, that would be Ria. I know you would hate hate I guess you already do but...here goes ria would get our cheesecake...