Ishq ka Rang Safed

guys what plan do you think raja dadaji n kanak done

--HANISA-- thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
As the three have said almost same thing in different way

Raja said it will be last bukwhat ever i dobt know how to say

dadaji said it will be last for dhani the buk ok

kanak said dhani will be humiliate on this buk

For me all of them want the same to separate vidha they will used their own way to trick vidha may be try a misunderstanding n we know kanak has give dhani to preprare so many prasad she think she wont be finish on time that my thought that why she give her to do alone that prasad ok

but what dadaji plan n raja plan that we dont know how they will trap dhani .

most think raja dont know if dadaji dont like dhani n want to separete her to viplav as infront of raja too dadaji act as a good person .

give your thought too guys

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mibenija thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bandits  fantasy and attempts to divorce Vidhi for a long time , but Vidha love always wins. 
Nuttyme thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This separation track is running almost forever... Will be disappointed with vidha get separated.
Kt plan to make dhaani prepare prasad will backfire... We know that well. 
I feel raja may try to poison the food for Viplav... That's why he said akhri bhog hoga.
Dt said... Yeh mahabhog unke rishtey mein badlaav layega. 
I am convinced dt has some gud plan with him. May be a huge  showdown ... But they don't know the plan our vidha are  hatching with Rajlakshmi. Ha ha ... Interesting. Very eager for this weeks episodes. 
revathirk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nuttyme

This separation track is running almost forever... Will be disappointed with vidha get separated.

I feel raja may try to poison the food for Viplav... That's why he said akhri bhog hoga.
I am convinced dt has some gud plan with him. May be a huge  showdown ... But they don't know the plan our vidha are  hatching with Rajlakshmi. Ha ha ... Interesting. Very eager for this weeks episodes. 

Agree...
adhiabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't think any MU track.  I think the plans of three will be burden for each other.
manuelaema thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Actually i got a little scared. Too many people want our Vidha separated .. Hope they pass this with more love between them, even stronger. ⭐️
hana_y thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nuttyme

I am convinced dt has some gud plan with him. May be a huge showdown ... But they don't know the plan our vidha are hatching with Rajlakshmi. Ha ha ... Interesting. Very eager for this weeks episodes.

yeah well said
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wen Tripu was there...All 3 had the same agends of separating Vidha...now its Raja...it goes on n on but again I feel it wont happen!!

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Y so less members around???y no comments???
Magnolia2 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Try as much as they may Vidha will not separate. Their love is too strong against the most evilest of Plots and moreover their union has been blessed by Gods. So The Gods will protect them come what may.
Just recently we saw how Dhani came out safe and sound from the allegations against her by Raja and co in court . So this time too true love will emerge untouched by any evil plans.