Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks for this very Beautiful n Awesome thread Purnima... n every one who have contributed... ⭐️👏
Well done the job... !

Missing Kaya means living with them every time... n this thread has took me to every moment i was missing n much more... Thanks a tonne.. ! God bless... !

luvraj4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I sooo miss Reporters...I wish where was  a season 2 as well with the same cast. ..Kabir and Ananya...miss them so damn much. ...
IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Zannat.

Now coming to the wondergirl  Shree

Girl ...What have you done...I am 
by your  awesome creativity and Also I love every description of the Characters of Reporters 

I really appreciated.. how you put all VMs all together ..They were just 
About Walking down the Memory Lane ..All I can say 
All the KaYa memories came to me vividly ...I loved it ❤️

About The Jaane se Pehle...I really Loved all the Gifs and Pics you added  

So girl  just remember..
for you 
Shree...ami aamar bhasa hariye pelechi tomaar talent dekhe...tumi ki-naa korte paaro...story likha theke VM banano taarpore banner baanaano.Tomake onek onek dhonnobad ei Thread ta eto sundoor baanaanor jonno.

will comment later on OS's  Later. I am not Done Yet 😛 😆

You are such a sweetheart, I can't tell you how much this means to me after putting in hours of handwork <3 Thank you sooo much *tight hugs and kisses*
Coloursoflove thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wow!! Let me finish crying first. Oh God!!! I so so badly miss reporters. I would give absolutely anything in this world to watch it all over again. Thank you purnima di and shree for this wonderful thread. And shree the character descriptions and writings you did actually made it happen for me all over again. I'm telling you this again you are a great writer. And those wonderful images. God, I'm in love. And the jsp. I so want Kabir Sharma for breakfast, lunch, dinner and beyond. 
I thank the production for putting up such a great show. Hats off to the writers for creating such a wonderful concept. Much love to Rajeev and krithika for giving us Kaya. No one could ever do it better than them. Thank you to Sony for airing the show. And in the end I guess the efforts were worthy. We got an unforgettable show. No melodrama, no saas-bahu fights, no pati-patni aur woh, and definitely no meh!!!!!
Love reporters forever. After all they made me write!!!!!!
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Happy First anniversary to Reporters 👏👏
I wish a second season soon coming up ! Missing Kaya and the whole Reporters team loads 🤗

babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
What a magnificent thread created 👏👏
Thanks to Purnima and all others who have shared their inputs to make this thread possibly great ! Hats of to all of U 🤗

Thanks in loads to make us again acquainted with our KaYa ! ❤️

Loves to all 🤗
Agnishikha007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
   Haii di,  Thanks for share this collection. Your  os is very nice.  The plot is mervellous. I liked it whole heartedly.