Siya Ke Ram

Bharath - true yogi - Page 2

Ramyalaxmi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@Shruthi: I am waiting for the day when we come with solutions for the problems from our roots rather than finding it from other sectors.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ramyalaxmi thumbnail
@attu: Thank you.
Frankly speaking, I wondered how will the amul baby blast kaikeyi and manthara but I am amazed to see his splendid performance. 
Even shatrughan was like a white phosphorous.
mandy001 thumbnail
Beautiful post. Loved bharat. 
Ramyalaxmi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ms.dhingra

Beautiful post. Loved bharat. 

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ramya - Wonderful post! Bharat was a true yogi indeed... he was a prime example of jeevatma (an ordinary human being), who had enough fortitude, tenacity and devotion to change even a paramatma's (the supreme being's) decision. Although Ram fulfilled his father's vachan, he had to concede to Bharat's demand on becoming a crowned king on his return from vanvas - such was Bharat's love and devotion for his lord. It teaches us that even ordinary human beings have the power to change the impossible, the divine, by being selfless, devoted and philanthropic like Bharat.

Shruthi - I like your analogies of Ramayan and Mahabharat. One thing I am sure you know though is that Ramayan and Mahabharat happened in two different yugs - treta and dwapar. So the ideologies and thinking of people in the two yugs were completely different. In treta yug, there was just one Kaikeyi and one Ravan. In dwapar yug, there were multiple Kaikeyis and multiple Ravans. Even the lord's philosophy changed. Use a thorn to remove a thorn... Wage a dharma yudh to bring peace...In Krishna avatar, he suggested Arjun to marry multiple times to expand the boundaries of their empire... even he married multiple princesses to free them of the shame of having being captured by a monster, although in Ram avatar he was monogamous and so on...

attubaby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ramyalaxmi

@attu: Thank you.

Frankly speaking, I wondered how will the amul baby blast kaikeyi and manthara but I am amazed to see his splendid performance. 
Even shatrughan was like a white phosphorous.

omg Ramya..amul baby and white Phosphorus๐Ÿคฃ
m lovin d adornments u hav used for both of them ๐Ÿ˜†
Ramyalaxmi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

Ramya - Wonderful post! Bharat was a true yogi indeed... he was a prime example of jeevatma (an ordinary human being), who had enough fortitude, tenacity and devotion to change even a paramatma's (the supreme being's) decision. Although Ram fulfilled his father's vachan, he had to concede to Bharat's demand on becoming a crowned king on his return from vanvas - such was Bharat's love and devotion for his lord. It teaches us that even ordinary human beings have the power to change the impossible, the divine, by being selfless, devoted and philanthropic like Bharat.

Thank you. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Bharath is supposed to be the reincarnation of Vishnu's sacred chakra, whenever Vishnu needs chakra is in action, so do Bharath, a karma yogi.
Ramyalaxmi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: attubaby

omg Ramya..amul baby and white Phosphorus๐Ÿคฃ
m lovin d adornments u hav used for both of them ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜†
fan_3 thumbnail
Although sujay has been doing great job as bharat since last many episodes but I was really impressed by his performance 2dy...what an emotional depiction ๐Ÿ‘ ...so real it seemed...SKR's casting is just perfect ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Ramyalaxmi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fan_3

Although sujay has been doing great job as bharat since last many episodes but I was really impressed by his performance 2dy...what an emotional depiction ๐Ÿ‘ ...so real it seemed...SKR's casting is just perfect ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

True. Well said.