Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: revathirk

Hi meenu...

Plis give a direct link as I m unable to find...

Hey Reva here's the link

Retweeted
COLORS @ColorsTV  

What's that one thing you love about @mishalraheja on #IshqKaRangSafed? @MishalRFanclub @MRFanclub

BBSS11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rohzippy

can you please stop your nonsense by calling shame on mishal raheja fans???Just because Eisha's tweet has more likes it doesn't mean she is so popular and mishal's tweets has less likes it doesn't mean he is less popular.What a lame excuse you are using to create a post.india forums ranks are mostly flawed and everybody knows it's complete waste of time.So that's why nobody is interested in commenting his profile .That doesn't mean that he is less popular in IF.Everybody has their own lives and they got better things to care about.So one's fan will not comment on his profile does it mean that he is not his/her fan??Oh wow what a logic you are trying to say👏

i can't understand why in the hell you are dragging sanaya irani when she has nothing to do in this matter.I will ask you one question do you comment on her profile?Answer is definitely a Big No becoz you are already preoccupied with this forum and your own personal life.This thing is also applicable to Mishal raheja fandom and yeah stop posting this kind of things and don't try to force everything on other people what to do and what not to do

Hello...calm down...dont be angry...I am also Mishal fan but not feeling bad after reading meenu post. Pls dont use harsh words, even we know everyone have their personal priorities.
Even i felt bad when i saw less likes on Mishal tweet but didn't express my anger, but as a true fan Meenu did it...
i didnt find anything wrong in it..

Edited by sura123 - 8 years ago
BBSS11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Guys I am really angry and hurt.
Everyone knows mishal is hugely popular.
Then why are his fans so inactive
I had posted tweets by colors on mishal n eisha
Yesterday.
Mishal tweets has the least likes.
Even eisha tweet has more likes
Look at his rank in if 
Does he deserve this ?????
For all the fans of his previous shows :maybe u r angry with the channel but y ignore ur favorite.u can show the channel his popularity this way.
Colors had done injustice to RR ,previous to ikrs i followed it ,
But must say sanaya fans no matter how angry they were with channel for sanaya they are always there.

Fans of IKRS :guys its imp for longetivity of our show that we show the popularity of our stars n show on social media.

On FB IkRS n mishal r strong , but on twitter weak.
Come on guys create account on twitter for mishal n IKRS
We need to show strength to channel.

Meenu, Thanks for expressing ur anger here.
Even i felt bad when i saw less likes on Mishal tweet.
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Originally posted by: sura123

Meenu, Thanks for expressing ur anger here.
Even i felt bad when i saw less likes on Mishal tweet.

yes sura it hurts us that such a stupendous artist has lesser likes and other fandoms make hurtful comments
BBSS11 thumbnail

yes sura it hurts us that such a stupendous artist has lesser likes and other fandoms make hurtful comments

Did u observe one thing meenu, even colors know how great actor Mishal is..Most of the time colors tweet on Mishal, i didnt see colors tweeting on any other male leads.

adhiabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sorry meenu. Will do it dear, We need him to be on top. Thanks for sharing. 
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Originally posted by: sura123

Did u observe one thing meenu, even colors know how great actor Mishal is..Most of the time colors tweet on Mishal, i didnt see colors tweeting on any other male leads.

Yes sura colors knows his talent .They r asking us fans and v need to show it to them .
revathirk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx meenu...just created an account I m new der let me try...😊

Hey Reva here's the link

Retweeted
COLORS @ColorsTV  

What's that one thing you love about @mishalraheja on #IshqKaRangSafed? @MishalRFanclub @MRFanclub

revathirk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rohzippy

can you please stop your nonsense by calling shame on mishal raheja fans???Just because Eisha's tweet has more likes it doesn't mean she is so popular and mishal's tweets has less likes it doesn't mean he is less popular.What a lame excuse you are using to create a post.india forums ranks are mostly flawed and everybody knows it's complete waste of time.So that's why nobody is interested in commenting his profile .That doesn't mean that he is less popular in IF.Everybody has their own lives and they got better things to care about.So one's fan will not comment on his profile does it mean that he is not his/her fan??Oh wow what a logic you are trying to say👏

i can't understand why in the hell you are dragging sanaya irani when she has nothing to do in this matter.I will ask you one question do you comment on her profile?Answer is definitely a Big No becoz you are already preoccupied with this forum and your own personal life.This thing is also applicable to Mishal raheja fandom and yeah stop posting this kind of things and don't try to force everything on other people what to do and what not to do

Calm down...plizz soften ur tone...
Yes it feels bad wen a deserving person like mishal sir s treated like dis n meenu expressed it...that's it...
Chillax yaar...
captkirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
We want unity in this forum like we have had so far and no bashing.  Everyone can suggest their opinions in a polite manner and not be rude.  Then we are no better that a Saas Bahu Show,  but we are part of the IKRS forum, which is a show on a different level.  Let's maintain our standards.  Yes we are all upset that Mishal's rank fell this week, we will keep trying to improve.  I know few of us are already doing our best.