Aarya Os: Disguised Blessing

Posted: 7 years ago
Hey guys here an os i hope you will like it. I decided to come out of my comfort zone and write something new. It more like a summary.
Aarya Os: Disguised Blessing
Yash is an optimistic, street wise charming young man who was born deaf-mute to a couple in Bhopal. His mother died when he was a baby his father raised him alone while working as a driver for the Dubey's.
Yash is known has a trouble maker he will cut lamppost, plays pranks on innocent people and he love to prank Pranjan the most and Pranjan while chase him all over the town.
Yash met a girl named Arpita who just moved to Bhopal and he fell in love with her but she was engaged to Prashant. Yash befriended Arpita and has time went by she fell in love with Yash. Arpita took advice from her mother about her what good for her. Her mother told her to marry Prashant because Yash could never take care of her with his disabilities and that dumb bimbo listened to her mother and she married Prashant and moved to laphaur and breaking all contact with Yash.
Yash father Suraj Pratap fall ill and he was admitted to Bhopal hospital. For Suraj Pratap to get treated Yash had to raise the money. After his attempt to rob the bank failed he planned to kidnap Aarti his outistic childhood friend and wealth heiress of her grandfather futtone for ransom.
Upon arriving Yash found out she was already kidnapped. He was caught but he manage to escape. He sow her in a van and he sneaked inside and drove of away with her from the ransom delivery. He hide her in his apartment with the police on his tale. Yash manage to collect the ransom but it was already to late his father died. He decided to send Aarti back home and Aarti refused to go back again he tried to live her at the village of her caretaker but she refused live without him in her life. They moved to laphuar. Yash took responsibility for Aarti. He took care of her needs.
6 years later Yash met Arpita by chance. Arpita was unhappy with her marriage and she and Yash rekindle their friendship. Aarti felt jealous of seeing the man she love giving to much attention to her and she ran away and got kidnapped by the same goons which Yash took Aarti from. After Arpita filed the missing report for Aarti and Yash got Arrested for kidnapping Aarti.
Pranjan asked Yash if he thinks he is foolish and Yash said yes not understanding what Pranjan asked. After the second ransom was made apparently Aarti was killed in the process and her body was never found. In order to conclude the case the police tried to frame Yash for Aarti's murder.
Police man Pranjan who grew fond of Yash after interrogating him for his nuisances.a. He asked Arpita to take him away offering him a second chance at life and she agreed and hoped now that Aarti is gone she will love her again. But Yash couldn't forget his Aarti he got angry with Arpita when ever he found she touched Aarti's stuff. Yash was deeply affected by Aarti's loss and he found living with Arpita was unfulfilling.
Yash found the location of Aarti's childhood home and he took Arpita with him there to look for her. Her care giver lied to them and said she was died. Arpita stopped walking when she heard Aarti call Yash. She didn't know she should tell Yash or keep quite. She told Yash.
They found out both kidnapping organized by Aarti's father so he could embezzle money from Aarti's trust fund. In the second attempt they faked her dead so she could be away from her alcoholic that dumb bimbo of a mother.
Yash had a happy reunion with his Aarti. Aarya got married and lived happily ever after. While Arpita spend the rest of her days alone regretting listening to her mother advices. Several years later Yash became gravely ill in hospital close to death. Aarti arrived later in Yash ward and Arpita left them alone. Aarti shifted Yash to the side and she lay in his arms in the hospital bed. Yash smile a little at Aarti's attempt. Aarya died peacefully together not wanting to live the other behind in live or death.
**********The End**********
hey guys here is the os i promise to write has my departing treat for all of you. I hope you will like it. The os is based on the bollywood movie BARFI.
Thanks Tess sis for the title for this os.
is this inspired by Barfi? I love that movie! I love that you used AarYa to tell it, good OS Busi musi 😊
Originally posted by Tessaloni

is this inspired by Barfi? I love that movie! I love that you used AarYa to tell it, good OS Busi musi 😊
tnx sis. Same here sis. I know this movie from the back of my head.
Originally posted by laughingpearls

oh my busi, it was awesome.
tnx pearl Di.
Thanks Busi I loved I enjoyed your use of AarYa as the leads it Barfi is a favourite of mine 😆
Not home at the moment and can't wait to read it tonight. Thank you so much for thinking of us🤗
thats great try Busii and ofcourse thats a wonderful movie and m glad that u took it show on aarya 😃👏 and ofcourse u did a good job 👏
enjoyed reading it 😃

pls be here when ever u can 😃
Oh my busi musi.that s too heart wrenching.glad u broight aarya into burfi.