Simran a unique puzzle

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Sometimes I think this girl can't act to save her life(emotional scenes). But then I dnt know how she manages to have such amazing chemistry with Rohan. She really struggles she can barely act most times but she is magic with the guy. I really think that the cvs should play on Simrans strengths she is really good being cheeky and playful and its a delight to watch scenes like yesterdays episode where she funny and allowed to be a normal girl who didn't have the weight of the world on her shoulders. I do hope that she keeps on working on her emotional scenes though
Usually bad acting puts me off. For TV shows i have lowered the standards now😆. Even yug is not really great with emotional scenes. But still like KaYu because they have nice chemistry. I don't really watch other scenes that much. Maybe it has something to do with direction / writing or camera work. Not aware of technical details on what works! 

Yes the chemistry is what works wonders! KaYu are superb together! 
The director should stop making her scream at the top of her lungs.

That puts me off and I start laughing ðŸ˜†
Simran has the cute face so such scenes suit her and she's able to do them well.

Ive seen TV actors grow over time. To some it comes naturally, but some need to work real hard.

Idk how it works offscreen but they should stop making them do something so commonly that theyre unable to do well. Like Kaali should just completely stop screaming ðŸ˜†