Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matosarah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: gmsk

^^ This is an interesting discussion going on. Wonder what to led to this. 

*Running to read the update now* Heheheh...yeh sab apne dimmag ka kammal dekha rahe hain...and that's what led to this discussion, in this update nothing like this happened...yeh sab abhie hawa mein ...
How are you doing? How were your exams? Is it over now?

matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: lechuarshi

anu yaar..
tu bhi aaπŸ˜†..

if we continue like this...end result will be
Third thread...chapter 14 teaserπŸ˜‰ Lol! Na re, no teaser this time...If I start today, I might just assemble a short and short...( can't say sweet, because it ain't happening) part in coming few days...πŸ˜†

lechuarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: matosarah

she is so gorgeous..thats why Arnav couldnt keep his eyes, hands and thoughts with himself...i
hats off to ASR and his iron controlπŸ˜†.. yeh tho Star minus ka Arnav hai..so he is in limit...
IF waala Arnav will surely..ahem..😳😳.*cough* gutter mindπŸ˜†

gmsk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Lechu- heyyy girl πŸ€— Hahaha. No doubts on what u said  πŸ˜†.

@Sarah-Heeyyyaaa πŸ€—Its been sooo long since i talked wwith u last. YUP,my exams are over *such a relief man*  but i am now stuck in my internship. Its a full time internship for 4 months and even more tiresome than studying for exams.I hardly get time for my self πŸ˜’

edited'

OMG, Lechuuu, even u r on your internship period. I remeber, when i was having my exms even u were having yur exams. And now too,when u r having yur internsip even i am having my internship. How cool is this πŸ˜† 
Edited by gmsk - 7 years ago
lechuarshi thumbnail

@Sarah-Heeyyyaaa πŸ€—Its been sooo long since i talked wwith u last. YUP,my exams are over *such a relief man*  but i am now stuck in my internship. Its a full time internship for 4 months and even more tiresome than studying for exams.I hardly get time for my self πŸ˜’

edited'

OMG, Lechuuu, even u r on your internship period. I remeber, when i was having my exms even u were having yur exams. And now too,when u r having yur internsip even i am having my internship. How cool is this πŸ˜† 

same pinchπŸ˜‰

urm..engineering or??
matosarah thumbnail

@Sarah-Heeyyyaaa πŸ€—Its been sooo long since i talked wwith u last. YUP,my exams are over *such a relief man*  but i am now stuck in my internship. Its a full time internship for 4 months and even more tiresome than studying for exams.I hardly get time for my self πŸ˜’ Phew, that is a relief for sure...whenever I remember those days of exams and studies, I get heebee jeebees hehe...Yey! Internship should be interesting it would make you see the real workπŸ˜ƒ..
Awww...Good Luck...I would be ready with hot ready to serve parts for relaxation when u guys get homeπŸ€—..
Good Job!!!

edited'

lechuarshi thumbnail
shubh rathri. and shubh din...πŸ€— to all...
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: lechuarshi

shubh rathri. and shubh din...πŸ€— to all...Good night and sweet dreams

matosarah thumbnail
Hi Guys,
Alright! So, originally, I had not planned in presenting any teaser for next part, as I was planning for a very short update. But seeing the reaction or lack of, I understand everybody wants to move to the next segment of this story...So I am going to put my usual lengthy part for the next chapter. 
After reading this teaser, some of you might react, why? Why this is happening to her? Or why this scene or scenario is being included? So let me tell you, this scene is absolutely an integral part of the story, without this scene, this story won't have a body anymore.  If I could avoid this encounter, I would have done that.
So with next two parts, story is going to move ahead to the next phase and it would bring us almost in the midway through this story.

Thanks for always being so encouraging with your comments...I understand your AD is busy but sometimes mine gets busy too. Haha!
So this brings me to this next revelation, as the next part deals with writing scenes containing intimacy, I usually take a bit of time while writing them, so this part may not be delivered for next 2 week or so, it could be sooner depending how my thoughts come along...but it might take sometime too. So please be patient.

Depending on what level of intimate scenes comes along, next part may or may not go to the blog. Or like I have done this before, I would put an edited version on the forum and unedited on the blog.
But that entirely depends on the outcome of the scene.
If it goes on blog, it would be an open blog for your convenience. 
So here is the teaser for Next Chapter-

Teaser Chapter 14-

"Arnav please" Those words escaped her lips...and he picked up his head to look at her flushed face, his eyes darkened with passion as he caressed her lips with his fingertips and said gently in his husky voice," Please what, Khushi, you know I want you and I can see you want me too, don't you?"

Under the influence of his kisses and caress, Khushi tried to focus her languorous gaze into his direction, she could feel warmth spreading all over her face as she choked out the words" I love you Arnav." 
Arnav's hands stilled for a moment, and his eyes darkened further hearing her admission, as her words reverberated in his mind. He almost thought of leaving her and walking away, hearing such admission but his body refused to agree with his mind. So he remained rooted there on the ground, looking into her soft, warm, brown colored bewitching eyes and said little more slowly...more carefully, "You are confusing your self Khushi."

This was not what, she wanted to hear," Maybe he didn't hear properly" She leaned forward this time, tiptoeing and placed a gentle kiss on his lips and repeated with more surety now..." I love you...Arnav...really I do"...but answer to that was an almost savage kiss from his side as he took over her senses with a possessive, passionate kiss after a frustrated groan. Weakened by his passionate onslaught, she felt her legs giving away as she leaned into him for support. He drew her securely in his arms and murmured against her, " Now tell me,do you want me too, Khushi?" 

She sobbed out her admission as she buried her face against his throat, " I do, Arnav."  Saying this she gazed into his smoldering eyes. Next moment she was being lifted up in his strong arms, she linked her arms trustingly around his neck, while her eyes never left his face as he started walking back down the gazebo and upstairs to his room, in between small kisses he coaxed her again, " Tell me again?"  Smiling shyly she dropped a soft kiss on his shoulder and admitted, " I lov.."

"No, not that...,Khushi.He rasped out, " Not that...tell me how much you want me... need me."

" I want you Arnav ...I need you.. very much" She cried out...in admission. " So much."

This time he smiled victoriously as he strode through the hallway to his room, rewarding her with his own passionate admission of how much he wanted her, desired her. An admission which left Khushi burning with this unknown fire which was consuming her body as strange powerful sensations gripped her, yet again. As he stood at the doorstep of his room, he looked at her flushed face and asked yet again, " Still want me?" Her entire world had narrowed down to this person and his dear face, as she closed her eyes and sighed out a "Yes." Impact of her admission was still not clear in her mind, but a gleam entered into his eyes hearing that, as he smiled  a bit  possessively and a bit arrogantly. After closing the door behind in one click, he added passionately "Then my darliing...I want you to want me some more..."

End of the teaser-
R❀️

Page 24- Chapter 9 Of "Breach of Vows" is posted...This message for those, who are also reading that story. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by matosarah - 7 years ago