KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
After watching today's scene of Saurabh and Kalyani i just got this feeling that Saurabh likes Kalyani.Its very bizzare because he is so old and i always thought that Saurabh harboured fatherly feelings for Kalyani.But after watching today's episode and knowing that Ketki and Saurabh are going to be paired opposite each other i just felt that maybe saurabh likes kalyani.And if he does i can't help but feel disgusted.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I think they should have casted some actor in his 30s for the role of sohrabh .. Rituraj is a good actor , but he is too old to be romancing any of the young heroines.. It really feels so damn weird seeing him like that !
devashree_h thumbnail
It was very creepy the way he was praising her. Dont know if it qas romantic or he was genuinely praising her, but it did not sit well with me.
poojashree thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivis18

I think they should have casted some actor in his 30s for the role of sohrabh .. Rituraj is a good actor , but he is too old to be romancing any of the young heroines.. It really feels so damn weird seeing him like that !

agreed, they should cast someone else like Sharad Kelkar or Amar Upadhyay. Even Ronit Roy will be ok for this role.👍🏼
vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly...even I felt the same ...he is liking her...the dialogue, the body language hinted the same...Ketki is attracted towards him...so, in future this may be the major reason for the rift between the two sisters...since he will marry Ketki...
AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojashree

agreed, they should cast someone else like Sharad Kelkar or Amar Upadhyay. Even Ronit Roy will be ok for this role.👍🏼

oh yesss! These 3 men are so good looking 😳
vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
At last this assumption comes true. In today's precap he confesses his love for Kalyani...
devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: vyoman

At last this assumption comes true. In today's precap he confesses his love for Kalyani...

Monday's precap? It looked always like he was taken by her. But its so creepy that she was a child when they started working together.
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
HI I am silent member here first time writing my input 

Since day one when suarabh heard kalyani singing I had that guts feeling that he was attracted to her , his body language whenever he talked with her was very suggestive that he loves kalyani . He was always there for her , his priority was kalyani over everything the way he once told her that kalyani u r so beautiful and very attractive during that scene also it felt what he feels about her so today's precap only gave confirmation to that .

Now about character suarabh I actually feel that Ritu raj is perfect choice because this character is not glamorous but very fatherly type mentor type character that gives us respected feeling not ooh and aah kind of feeling as Ketki and kalyani's perception . I think suarabh is rajababu's friend but duringt their first meeting I felt he was little younger in age than rajababu but sure as around 35 in age right now where those girls are in 18 and 20 so it does give little errr feeling because we are so used to watch typical shows where handsome hunks romance with beauty but that's what make this drama realistic 

Sorry for this long post 
But I feel now when kalyani will reject suarabh as obvious as she see him as mentor and father figure , he will take it as insult and that will lead the entry of Ketki into singing world 
Edited by bsingapury - 8 years ago
devashree_h thumbnail
Rajaram was himself pretty young when he died. Saurabh and him were in college together so they are of same age. I would have had issues with Saurabh having feeling for Kalyani, even if he was played by some glamorous handsome guy. Because she grewup in front of his eyes, that is very icky.