Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Yea after watching today's episode, i think they make a cute pair ! They have a great bonding 😳 bdw loving aditi more than amrita .. Just my opinion 😃
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Actually I am liking them together. Surabh is a very nice guy and Keteki is so into him. It's almost like a Hero worship scenario. I think they have a very cute undertone to their story.

As for the age gap, these things do happen sometimes, it's not that fantastic. The actor playing Surabh and also actress playing Ketki are doing such a great job it looks natural and not at all forced.
LostGirl02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Actually I am liking them together. Surabh is a very nice guy and Keteki is so into him. It's almost like a Hero worship scenario. I think they have a very cute undertone to their story.

As for the age gap, these things do happen sometimes, it's not that fantastic. The actor playing Surabh and also actress playing Ketki are doing such a great job it looks natural and not at all forced.

Maybe I will grow to like them later.I thought of Sourabh as a father figure actually.The actors are amazing though.
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Those people asking for a younger looking face for Saurabh's character, I disagree. Even if we get a younger looking face, ultimately his age would still be the same. So why the double standards?

And to be honest, I am loving Ketki/Saurabh. Their scenes have been handled very sensitively without looking cheap or wrong. 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: prc_fan1

Those people asking for a younger looking face for Saurabh's character, I disagree. Even if we get a younger looking face, ultimately his age would still be the same. So why the double standards?

And to be honest, I am loving Ketki/Saurabh. Their scenes have been handled very sensitively without looking cheap or wrong. 

Your right. They have got the nuances right in their scenes. We don't fee like it's some sleazy affair between an older man and a younger woman. It actually feels quite wholesome, which is a credit to the makers and the actors too. The direction on this show is excellent and so are the dialogues. They always get it right. Such a well thought out show and one I am enjoying more than I ever expected to.

This show has exceeded my expectations in every way!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
Slytherin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely loving this couple. ❤️ Sorab ji's hesitation in today's episode totally nailed it. Btw, Can someone elaborate what & how ketki confessed to him? Pretty pls.
priya185 thumbnail
if bhanu uday played saurabh, age would look similar to ketki & would defeat the whole point
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I also see their pair as father and daughter really not hit...He used to called ketaki mother as sister in law and now ketaki getting attracted to him going to the length of proposing him😈