PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

ETRx2 TRP this week is 1.8 (confirmed on FB)...
2nd on channel n 3rd in time slot...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sishtyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kam to honi hi thi na ,ab ye nilu khadus love saga ki jagah vamp saga dekhayegi to yahi hoga!! 😡 isko koi ehsaas hi nahi hai !!
Saara etr cast itni mehnat karta hai khaas karke leads par nahi isko yehi bakwaas dikhana hai!! I hate her to the core!! 😡
MF13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh no waise as expected etr2 😔 ab vamp show ban gaya hai  😡enough of badi Rani ma and rags drama now 😈 please cvs savitri ko jitao aur ranaji ki memory wapas Lao tabhi trps badhengi 😊
MlleAnonyme thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
CVs need to stop spreading out that amount of negativity that is absolutely unbearable. 
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Expected & certain company deserves it !
PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail
DD is wasting her time n talent on this good for notting flop show...
MF13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
expecting more decrease next week cause we had  great matches .ind/aus and ind/west indies and very bad epi this week👎🏼..hope cvs rectify their mistake and stop making vamps win all the time😡.its totally unbearable😈 now.dd efforts are all going in vain.😭
PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MF13

expecting more decrease next week cause we had great matches .ind/aus and ind/west indies and very bad epi this week👎🏼..hope cvs rectify their mistake and stop making vamps win all the time😡.its totally unbearable😈 now.dd efforts are all going in vain.😭

I hope trps drop even lower then this leaving the channel no choice but to pull it of air... If im even on this forum is only for DD:-)) i want her 2 quit but I don't think she will as we no DD will never do such a thing:-( she took such a big risk is accepting the savitri character n look but all in vain but im happy that DD got awarded in the form of trps of the 1st week of savitri entry (2.2trps)👏 👏
mahi246 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hope trp will drop more coming up weeks & zee finally take their last decision to shut down this show.
now there is no hope no expectation no positive vibes left from this show at least from my side.
this show turned into another QH and I don't want DD to be another Surbhi Joyti of Zee channel coz we all know DD will never quit the show so its better to shut down soon.
If this show will end then it'll be best for both DD and SK..
Anotherstar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Its enough now zee plz shut down the show