Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

anjuman

anjuman

Posted: 29 July 2004 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Guys what happen to the tpoic "JULIE"LOLLOLLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Movie Preview On Julie (Page 3)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

heyeon

Groupbie

heyeon

Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Ahn han..Now where is Mr Bhatter? lets summarize for his benefit coz he is too busy when it comes to all this (my post on dumb v/s dumber remains to be answered) Oh well no biggie.

Jodi replied to exquisite saying that prostitution was not legalized in US and his/her reply was "dude jodi.. it is legalized in USA i live here.. and u live in canada.. and i dont think u will know better than me.. k so just relax " hmmnnn and then immediately "prostitution is legalized in many states in USA but in california its not...so just clarify ur facts before stating anething " quite strong reactions to a simple reply by jodi. and then it kept getting stronger! I dont mean to defend Jodi but I think out of all fairness Mr bhatter should notice how sour things got coz had this been Jodi, she would get mails about HER attitude. This would be exquisite's 2nd warning if I am not mistaken

heyeon

Groupbie

heyeon

Posted: 29 July 2004 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
lol

Post Reply New Post

Go to top