Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indranigupta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Shravan is Namik and Namik is Shravan... just see them together (Shraman) and you will melt faster than a chocolate⭐️
justpurvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yar galat jagah galat post kardi tune
PlainJane thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I highly disagree with you. I really love Namik Paul as Shravan. He plays the role perfectly. 
As far as his dialogue delivery is concerned, I think he is doing a fabulous job. ⭐️

In fact, I love the way he pronounces the words: both Hindi and English. I love his voice and the way his words sound. Namik is the best. Jee chahta hai ki main uski baatein hi soonti rahoon. Love his voice and pronunciations.😳
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Namik is a wonderful actor. Just because his hindi diction is a bit different doesn't mean he should be replaced. Shravan is anyway a London-returned Delhi guy and I know how good Hindi diction most Delhi guys have!😆 (I can say this because I'm from Lucknow and Lucknow people are known for their best Hindi diction...not bragging though😉)

Personally, I think Namik has a really sexy voice and diction
nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh April fool tha... Ok-2 🤣

But on a serious note ... Sorry not agree with you at all ... He is the best ... No one can replace him as Sharavan...
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I like both leads 
I'm watching the show for both of them - I don't care if his dictation sucks - 😆
zindgidilse thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice joke,.,🤣
Happy april fool day 😆
Reina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
TBH, I don't live in India, so I am no one to judge someone's diction, but to me he seems fine. In fact, if it is the case that his diction is a little off, it would actually make sense, considering that he has lived in London for 10 years. I've lived abroad for a while, so I've been told the same about the way I speak.