Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Finally cvs and  ekta team won. We ishra fans wanted ishita to be pregnant and this infertility label goes from her. As per yesterday's episode and today precap Raman uttering those words is disgusting and demeaning. 
Now this new promo wow star ki tho asi ki tasi. We need to clap them for showing infertile women as a naany and with disrespect.  While seeing the promo one think came to my mind if this is 7vyears leap then how come Adithi b can play a role of 13 old ruhi. She looks old. Who is going to play 13year old ruhi. I think in future star will show ishita pregnant at age of 50. Along with aditya wife.. Lol 
ek thing this promo is really an insult to us. 
I think shagun and sarika will be ruleing ballals and iyers house after this leap. So guys enjoy the new yhm. 

I am just happy reading the stories written by fans and will read reviews to know the facts that it.

Hmmm also heard and sns is taking leap  so as per all yhm stars bites if will be maha episode Sunday where in both stupid serial will show new changes together.  Both a sailing at the same pace.  Star channel ki leap per leap barsaat kar rahai hai. 
1 + 1 leap 

Edited by sreeu12345 - 8 years ago
ishra00 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: brihati

Yes ishita nose pin back .. bt 7 yrs leap bohot jyada hua it would be good if they showed max 2 yrs

They had to take 7 year leap in order to bring RD as iron baby.
Dmug thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope they have sensible storyline now atleast and spear us from bhooth and fake murder dramas..who is the guy in wheel chair?? I feel its a new entry just for some time...btw any guesses what would be the name of Ishra's baby it starts woth H for sure
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you for sharing Ramona! I don't know what I'd do without your help... bless :)
momb24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra00

They had to take 7 year leap in order to bring RD as iron baby.

What was the need for iron baby in the first place?
What they are doing actually could have been done without surrogacy. Anyway I can already see a predictable storyline. 2.5 years gone with illogical writing.

karandivyanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: mreshma

</div><div>Is there something wrong if two kids of the same FATHER look the same? I guess no...Here Raman is the father of both the kids...so what is the problem? In fact it was ONLY due to the beauty spot that Raman was reminded of Shagun by seeing Ruhi in the initial days...otherwise Ruhi was always shown to resemble her father...I don't think it requires to be a science student to see in our surroundings, umpteen no of families were siblings look either like their father or mother...

oh great then.then I really hope shagun n manoj baby too look like ruhi.in this way we can have three ruhi.Edited by karandivyanka - 8 years ago
nikhilaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Badaai ekta and cvs for your long lasting wish and now show will  not last for even 6months.
I hate to say this, but yes KP and DT are looking too good in promo..
Especially KP with his hot, shrewd and suave look..
but alas storyline not helping ...
Edited by nikhilaa - 8 years ago
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
That guy in the wheelchair might be adi

Ishita might not be aware he is adi

Adi might be faking wheelchair thing to live with her

Adi might be using new name
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
7 yrs leap is also interesting

You can get a divorce if spouse is missing for 7 years

I guess ishita will walk in just before 7 yrs are completed
ishra00 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kanajigokul

From the WU and yesterday's DT'S instagram post,  I guessed it may be ACP. But after seeing the promo,  it looks like Prateek, but Simi was supposed to pair with Prateek as per IshGun's talk in holi episode.

Which post? Did she mention something like that...
CV are very smart.  the promo looks like Ruhaan would bring ishra together. This is all their trick.
Disgusting cv . .  Dnt knw what to say