Tamanna

Dharaa and choti dharaa

AV25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Loved the entry of choti dharaa- Shubhangi. Heart touching dialogues by dharaa when she sees her baby girl for the first time in an incubator. Main apni beti ko kisi bhi kaid mein bandh nahi karungi.. Lovely scene. Now audience will get to see one more beautiful relationship it's dharaa and shubhangi. Beautiful episode. 

Thankfully dharaa is shown with minimal or no make up after her cesarean operation. . looked realistic or else there are many shows in which women are shown with kajal, eye shadow, mascara,  blush and what not even though they are admitted in the hospital. 
Edited by AV25 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
originally posted by AV25
Loved the entry of choti dharaa- Shubhangi. Heart touching dialogues by dharaa when she sees her baby girl for the first time in an incubator. Main apni beti ko kisi bhi kaid mein bandh nahi karungi.. Lovely scene. Now audience will get to see one more beautiful relationship it's dharaa and shubhangi. Beautiful episode. 

Thankfully dharaa is shown with minimal or no make up after her cesarean operation. . looked realistic or else there are many shows in which women are shown with kajal, eye shadow, mascara,  blush and what not even though they are admitted in the hospital. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------yes I agree with you
Whole episode is so natural ...I was bowled over by this show 😛👏
each scene so nicely done ...same thought came into my mind when Dhara had an operation and in her bed  with less make up the pain and tiredness  shown in her face...👏
Very natural in every department  of the serial After a long time I am watching a serial of high standard

soni19sweet thumbnail
i agree after tumhari pakkhi i love dhara here she is something whom we all can connect 
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

originally posted by  manyarsh

i agree after tumhari pakkhi i love dhara here she is something whom we all can connect  
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Were you visiting Tumhari Paaki IF ...?? I love that serial so much ...😛
After Paaki I love Dhaara ...now 
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It is nice to see Shubhangi being brought up in a happy environment.