Gangaa

What a great step Mr Chaturvedi

Mifra_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ok so for all those who think that what sagar is doing is r8.I actually don't get them..what if a guy also do this to them, will they say the same, it's alright..(I'm not talking about any of the member)
He took such a big step in his anger, yah I totally understand we can do anything in our anger, same the case with me, I say say such harsh words when I'm in anger but never said something very harsh cz I know my limits
But what sagar has done is totally unbearable ,and he can never ever undo this thing...
I must say ,if sagar again goes to gangaa, she should start beating her and should break all her ties with him and move forward, ..sagar has already spoiled his and janvi life cz he'l never consider her his wife and never share a same room.I'm sure. But gangaa, should not spoil her life too waiting for him(which she won't definitely) and move forward and it's her own choice to stay single or married but I would consider her to marry someone  cz if she won't then sagar will think that she is waiting for her but how could this be cz I think she'll live banars for forever ...and sagar and niru will keep searching her and finally after finding , gangaa should reaxt like that she doesn't know them  and one more thing how he said that think of all it as a joke and that sindoor, colours as donation..i mean like really..I hope he'll suffer ak badly but gangaa g plzzz aone emotional mode le challu na hojana
Edited by Mifra_14 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samiaadiya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes i want to see sagar in badtameez mood and gangaa slap him and said i hate u and jhanvi tag jayegi uski peecha karengi aur said usse jalan karne ke liye mein yah ko shaadi karenge and sagar said to jhanvi arrey jao kaun roka tumhe chodail in gussa mood wow wow hahaa and sagar phir se badtameez karengi with gangaa and said i love u gangaa and gangaa said i hate u sagar lolhaa😆🤣
Mifra_14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jacina1996

yes i want to see sagar in badtameez mood and gangaa slap him and said i hate u and jhanvi tag jayegi uski peecha karengi aur said usse jalan karne ke liye mein yah ko shaadi karenge and sagar said to jhanvi arrey jao kaun roka tumhe chodail in gussa mood wow wow hahaa and sagar phir se badtameez karengi with gangaa and said i love u gangaa and gangaa said i hate u sagar lolhaa😆🤣

ya r8 it will be a treat to watch
samiaadiya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mifra_14

ya r8 it will be a treat to watch

yes i know😆
Mifra_14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jacina1996

yes i know😆