||~Happy Birthday KrazyRedMary~||

--Ta_Sha--PMs thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Hi all lovely IF family,

We all are gathered here to celebrate the birthday of KrazyRedMary aka Red or Mary or Krazy (ok kidding) πŸ˜† but you got the gist. I have personally taken the privilege to fulfill one of the many wishes of my lovely rosebud aka KrazyRedMary. Since she was young, she has a bucket full of wishes, dreams, etc. In short, lots of demands πŸ˜›. At the age of 14 as I silent member of IF, she has witnessed amazing bday threads and always wished for one. Heck! I did too. They are too damn amazing and make you feel loved. So, here I want her to feel the same love from me and you all lovely readers/writers friends of hers. Before we go ahead, I would like to introduce you all who doesn't know her or me.

She is she and I am I 🀣 okay sorry! Well, Rosebud has joined IF on January 1, 2010. After some time of being a silent reader, she couldn't take it. Her inner writer jumped out and came to live. πŸ˜† and this is how we got a fantastic writer with penname 'Zoe'. She writes incredible stories that are close to reality but still have happy endings... at least, I think they do or will eventually in 2020 πŸ˜› Moving on, I, on the other hand, is AMAZING AND BEST writer you will ever find 🀣 lol sorry take two. I am TaSha, and I try to write some good stories but they are the filmy quite opposite of what Rosebud writes, and I am not sure if I succeed in writing good ones. That only my readers know *shrugs* btw modest enough now? πŸ˜› oh I try... I try 😎

So this was our little intro for those who don't know either of us. Now you all know us both. So be good and wish my birthday girl, Rosebud, and make her day special for your ease you can always copy-paste the following message:

"Happy Birthday Krazy πŸ₯³ have an excellent, awesome blasting birthday. You are a fantastic writer but your BFF, TaSha, is even better writer 😎 once again Happy Birthday Krazy πŸ₯³"

🀣 okay okay just kidding don't copy paste that 😳 don't huff and puff Chica aka Rosebud. I apologize... not πŸ˜›

On a serious note here is a RULE I want everyone to follow. NO ONE and I mean it. No one is to break the rule. Or I will personally embarrass you all. I need you to COPY and PASTE these words or write them out. IDC! But you have to do it *full stop*

Copy paste or type this at the end of your wishes for her

"You are the BEST Rosebud Bear ❀️"

Again NO ONE is to break the RULE, or this action queen will show real action *flips my hair back*

Thank You in advance for following the RULE

Coming up next is the letter I wrote for my chica. So, if you don't want your brains to fry feel free to skip to the post after.

Love

Tasha (mama bear, grenade, lazy bum and what not 😳)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anNRry5yfIQ[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by --Ta_Sha--PMs - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ta_Sha--PMs thumbnail

*You all can read the letter if you guys want too 😳*

Hi Rosebud,

Here I am to ramble and eat your, what's left of a brain πŸ˜†. On some day in December 2014, our common friend introduced us. Tbh! I was reluctant worried who u would b and how we will be like after the initial awkwardness 😳. From that day, we talked and talked non-stop. We discussed deep dark secrets that build our trust for each other. We cried together that build the bridge between our hearts. We smiled and laughed becoming the reason of each other's brightened day. We fought and made amends instantly in fear that our deep dark secrets can be spilled by the other 🀣. I always doubted that you will spill the beans. Actually no I still have that doubt intact πŸ˜†. Kidding! I can imagine your eyes widening and mouth hanging as u say "haww" and now you must be huffing and puffing πŸ˜‰ see I know you well 😎

Okay no more teasing you... I think πŸ˜› I just want u to know that I was afraid of what would become of us at that time and today I m very grateful to our common friend to hook us up 🀣 I can't list the incredible memories we made together the past 1 and half yr. There are two reasons for that. 1) I don't remember most of them ☺️ & 2) they r way too many of them. Gosh! You can't expect me to write them all & I don't expect u to read them either so it's a win-win πŸ˜‰. In short, I can say I missed a lot of tv time, productive activities time (learning to cook), studying time and so on because of you n your two mins talk that last at least 2 hrs πŸ˜›. But, I ain't complaining just stating facts as even if I get yelled by mom or get behind wd my schedule it was all worth it and I wouldn't change a thing well I would a thing or two like you lecturing the crap out of me πŸ₯Ί. Lol! No, i won't you know why? Cause u r the reason, I have become a better person 😳, and I appreciate your annoying lectures, but that doesn't mean I want more of them. Thanks but no thanks πŸ˜›.

Even if I have to tolerate your weekly crush modes, I would.  I m not saying you have too many crushes just a couple of them such Armaan Malik, Karan Tacker, Fawad Khan, Nichkun, Ian Somerhalder, Elijah aka Daniel Gillies, Klaus aka Niklaus Mikaelson, Hrithik Roshan, Shahid Kapoor, Ranbir Kapoor, *ahem ahem* πŸ˜‰ and so on. A hearty apology if I missed any of yours precious crushes. Lucky you! You only get to tolerate only one crush of mine aka THE MOST AMAZING SHO SHO POOH ☺️. Sorry, I had to add him. He must be feeling left out 😳.

Okay! Okay, don't roll your big eyes at me I am back on track. So... What was I blabbering? Oh yeah! If you are still awake & haven't fallen asleep yet, I just wanted to say I love you so much despite all your flaws I still love you *smirk*. Okay seriously, I love you innnaaa saaaraaa & more than you could ever imagine. Despite our flaws we fit like a puzzle that is why we have thought about changing one of us into another gender so we can marry each other ❀️. Too bad we both r straight as jalebis 🀣 & good for hot boys out there we r still single n ready to mingle πŸ˜‰

I don't know what else to say I have said a lot but u r good wd reading in b/w lines. You know what I m saying & what I m trying to say even wdout a word utter by me. You know, how there is a lot to say today but in the true sense, I feel I cant use correct n enough words to describe my feelings, my happiness, my love for you my coocoo, my silly bum ❀️. Today and every day I just pray that you get all the happiness you deserve; all the love you crave; all the success you earn and beyond; all the loving family you ever wished for, n all the oh no I mean only one imperfectly perfect prince charming of yours 😳. Even though he wont b riding on a horse back but he will still b ur charming prince who u will annoy to great extent but he will still love u or I will personally make sure no one can find him ever *evil smirk*

Wd that promise me, TaSha, your very own cutie patootie, coocoo, grenade, ends the never ending letter now πŸ˜†.

If you feel it wasn't enough to msg me, I can continue writing more, but I don't want to make you fall asleep on your birthday 😳

With lots of love and prayers,

TaSha πŸ€—

TBH! How many of you read it fully???

--Ta_Sha--PMs thumbnail

*STOP ROSEBUD*

First of all please go change into the dress I selected for you 😳 or what you selected for yourself thinking its for one of my characters 🀣 I know, I know real sneaky me *smirks*

I am trusting you that you have changed into the dress and accessories above ^ and look like the princess you are ❀️

Now here comes your first set of the many gifts I have for you 😳

The following represents your big heart ❀️ filled with tons of crushes πŸ˜† I hope there is a tiny bit space for me too πŸ˜‰

Here is your childhood crush

Here is your present crush

Here is your another crush πŸ˜›

Here are some random birthday wishes not made by me πŸ˜›

--Ta_Sha--PMs thumbnail

Time for party πŸ₯³

All you set to raise the toast for our birthday girl???

Here we go then...

After all the jumping around, dancing and wiggling all your round butts time to fill your now empty tummy 🀣

Here we go *toot paro πŸ˜†*

PS: here is your chocolate MOUSE cake 🀣

PS: Rosebud if you haven't had enough today. Here are some more πŸ˜‰

PS again: if you haven't had enough of these entire quarter πŸ˜›

--Ta_Sha--PMs thumbnail

Okay this is the last gift for the day *wipes the sweat*

I know you didn't expect that but oh well! You will live... I mean enjoy 😳 and yeah all the nasty stuff in beginning is inspired by your bus rides if you know what I mean πŸ˜‰ so hold your breath or pinch your nose and start reading.

Good Luck!

Credit for banner: .annihilation.

Credit for title: stalker aka 2111_shweta

"Finally," I let out a huge breath of relief as I slump down the seat. It was time! Time to leave. Spread my wings and fly to my heart's content. I was finally free. Free from ties, sacrifices, pain, fights, bounds. In short everything that was holding me back. A smile graced my lips as I look out the moving train's window at the blurry view. It seems like everything is going to be better now. Things are going to be great, and I am looking forward to what life has stored for me.

"Buuurrp!" 'did I speak too soon,' with that thought I turned my face to the right to see a *No offense* fat bald man. I fight back the disgusted look that was forcing its way on my face as the old man looked at me and gave me a huge grin. 'Oh no! Oh no!,' I chant as I see his yellow no almost golden color teeth. Please, this be some nightmare. Please! I prayed as I return a tight smile and turn to look out the window quickly.

I forced myself not to think much about the man, my oh so companion of the journey. It's okay. It's okay to burp. It's nothing bi... *coughs coughs* *gags* 'crap! Did he just fart?' My eyes widen, and my hand on instinct went up to my nose blocking my nostrils. Oh boy! I can't... I just can't. With that thought, I stood up and weaved my way out of the small space between the seats. I hugged my bag to my chest as I walk randomly looking around to find an unoccupied seat.

What the heck is this? Don't tell me everyone has boarded the train? No one, and I mean no one got sick, woke up late, missed the cab, had to pee last minute or...or... Whatever. I thought as I take a deep breath trying to calm myself down.

I walked for a couple of minutes more to find myself in the section of private rooms/cabins that are for families and friends. I slowed my paced as I walk in further peaking in the slightly open doors of the cabin hoping one would be empty. Nope... Nope... Nope... I keep chanting in my mind as I see some travelers sitting inside, or the door would be locked. I sighed knowing there is no hope I continued walking. There were only two cabins left after peaking in almost every private cabin. Crossing my fingers and holding my breath I peaked in the second last room. 'Oh, my freaking virgin eyes,' I thought gasping as the image I would never forget got implanted in my innocent mind. I swear I am all red, but I am not sure whats the reason behind it. Embarrassment, blush, or frustration. "Oh right there baby right there," I heard a panting voice of girl making me snap out of my thought. Now my innocent ears too, I gape and rushed away from that cabin. I don't even want to check the last cabin in fear of what I will see. But knowing I can't go back to that old man or stand all the way to my city of dreams I dragged my feet towards the slightly open door of the last cabin.

{ the links for the cabin view. Not sure if they will work but doesn't hurt trying! πŸ˜³

Room View 1

Room View 2

Also, Exterior of the train:

Enjoy! }

"Yippeee," I cheer happily seeing the cabin empty with no sign of any living being or their luggage. I did a happy dance moving my body swaying my hips with a huge grin on my face. After a few moments of celebration, I threw my bag on the seat across mine and sat like a princess on the seat behind me. I take a deep breath inhaling the fresh air with the absence of burps and farts. Now all is good! I exclaimed.

A sudden clearing of a throat made me snap out of my reverie. I jump squealing as I sit straighter having the same thought as before. Did I thought too soon? With a slight frown, I looked at the owner of the sound.

There stood a man in a suit. By the way! Did I mention men in suit are my weakness? They look so damn hot. With their hairs styles, looking all cle... "Like what you see?" The voice filled with arrogance asked snapping me out of my thoughts. My eyes widen as I realized what my staring/day dreaming must have implied. I saw him raise an eyebrow as he crosses his arms over his chest. "I have seen better," I replied with same arrogance as his after regaining my composure.

"Of course," he drawls walking in as he pushes my bag aside and sits across me holding my favorite model phone, Samsung Galaxy 7s. "What do u mean of course? You think I am some s**t?" I ask glaring at him full on. I hate him even more because he has my future baby, my phone. He looks at me amused as he throws his phone on the seat beside him carelessly making my breath hitch. He leans back crossing his legs in a manly way with grace as he puts one arm on the back of the seat with one on his knees like a freaking king. "If the shoe fits," he says shrugging as if he just didn't agree on calling me a s**t. "You...you... Why are you here in my cabin?" I asked when I couldn't find anything derogatory to say to him.  He raises his perfect eyebrow up again at my question. Did I think perfect? Well scratch that, he raised his ugly eyebrow up at me. Mmm, that's better, I thought to myself.

"Well, let's see. The last time I checked this cabin was reserved in the name of Fawad Khan, which also happens to be a male. Unless you go the other way and wanted a manly name, then it's a different story." He says, tilting his head as he looks at me as if looking straight into my soul. I don't like such looks. It makes me feel uncomfortable, open and insecure. I squirmed a little in my seat as I avoid looking back at his scrutinizing gaze.  I gulp slightly as all of a sudden my throat went dry. "No, I don't go that way. I am completely straight with no doubts what so ever. And no I am not Fawad Khan either. " I snap at him and by the end of my talk, I was sulking like a kid.

His throaty chuckle made me snap out of my sulky mode and look up at him. "Glad to know that. We wouldn't want such a beautiful girl to be wasted for nothing,  would we now? " he asks smirking making me blush. 'God! Did he just call me beautiful?' I thought fighting back the blush. "Yes, I did indirectly, but I did," he replies nodding at my shocked unasked question assuring me that I ended up thinking out loud. Oh! Can it be any more embarrassing than it already is? I sighed looking away planning to ignore his comment and hide my embarrassment.

After a few minutes of silence, I couldn't take it. He was staring at me openly, and I can't take staring and being quiet for so long. "Stop staring," I hissed making him throw his head back and laugh a throaty, sexy laugh.  Ugh! Stop thinking such stuff about him. He is annoying, just plain annoying. I chastised the naughty side of me. "5 minutes 15 seconds!" He announces after he gets his laugh in control as he notices my deadly glare. Well, I hope it's deadly.  "What?" I asked frowning confused. "You stayed quiet for 5 minutes and 15 seconds. I didn't find you as the one to stay quiet for long. So I was noting how long you will remain silent." He explained further as he sees my confused look. I flatten my lips at him as I try not to say something real mean. "You don't know me. So don't act like you do." I spat at him crossing my arms over my chest.

"You are right; I don't. What's your name? Why are you traveling? For fun or work?" He throws questions at me one after another. He gives me his usual smirk waiting for me to response. "I am in no situation to answer your any questions," I reply stubbornly.  "I wanted to go the right way but if that's what you want," he says shrugging and before I knew what he meant he was already opening my bag and grabbing the first thing he could. And to my dismay, it was my interview letter. "What the heck you think you are doing?" I ask standing up as I reach him to snatch my letter while he does the same keeping the letter out of my reach as he reads it out loud.

"Ms. Mary Rose. We are pleased to inform you that you are selected from the very few talented list of computer techs. We would like to meet you personally on Wednesday,  March 30, 2016, at 11:00 a.m. We are pleased to inform you that our CEO F.K. will personally meet and interview the selected few which includes you. We are looking forward to seeing you there.

Amit Seghal

The hiring manager

F.K. Tech. Group

Xxx-xxx-xxx"

"Wow, girl! I didn't take you, someone, to have computer expertise." He exclaimed impressed as he continued to keep the letter out of my reach above our heads as we both stand facing each other. I glared up at him as I try to grab the letter with another jump. But I couldn't even reach up his elbow. 'ugh! damn my short height,' i thought frustrated. I didn't realize in my struggling that I was too close to this annoyingly hot stranger. I stop jumping to catch my breath that's when I noticed our closeness. I gasped at the same time the train decided to pass through the bumpy area. "Oh!" I exclaimed as I fell on him losing my balance. "Fu*k," I heard him cuss as his strong muscular wrapped around my tiny frame securing me completely from the fall. My hands went straight to his shoulders as I try to lessen the effect of our fall but it didn't help. As a result, I was straddling him with him sitting on the seat while his hands were resting on my hips securely keeping me in place. I blush hard as I push myself up, so I was now sitting on his lap instead of leaning against him with my chest pressed against his. "Are you okay?" he asked concerned not being his cocky self. I nodded not trusting my voice at all. He offered me a small comforting smile as he stood up forcing me to held on to his shoulder tightly and wrap my legs around his waist. 'OH MY GOD! what is going on?' I thought gulping as he walked ahead. I frown as he leans down as I stare at him confused. slowly but eventually my bum hit the soft cushion of the seat as his warm hands disappear from my hips. I look up at him as he continued smiling at me as he walked backward and bent down grabbing my interview letter placing it back in the bag and zipping it carefully. he then picked up the bag and placed it beside me. "Here you go, Ms. Rose," he says as he goes back to his seat and grab his laptop opening the portable desk in the cabin, I didn't know was there before.

What just happened? I thought as I watch him getting engrossed in his laptop effortlessly giving me time to myself. I was not just straddling a stranger; I was also hanging on him as he walked me to my seat. oh crap! I just want the ground... wait train... ugh! whatever... to open up and swallow me. 'what is wrong with me!' I thought embarrassed turning red. 'Quit staring,' I chastised myself forcing myself not to look at him. I opened my bag grabbing my iPod and earphones. I quickly plug them on and started listening to the songs as I surf on my phone.

"Ah,h" i yelp as suddenly a phone hits the floor of the train just near my feet making me jump out of fear. I quickly take my earphones off and looked around to see a very pi**ed of Fawad Khan??? "I am sorry," he mumbles more like forced out when he snaps out of his rage by my yelp. "Whats wrong?" I asked trying to calm my heart beat that was running like its participating in a marathon. "There is some glitch in my laptop. I can't figure out what's wrong with it. Even my tech guys can't seem to figure it out," he explained frustrated. I nod not understanding the big deal about it. "Mind if i check?" I offered wanting to help him. He let out a humorless laugh making me frown as I fight back the feeling of hurt. "I know you are being interviewed for that job but still. if i can't do it then how can you? This laptop is not the normal one. It has high tech software you can't fix it. But thanks for the offer," he ends his reply with another mocking chuckle. 'Ok! that's it,' I thought standing up angrily. 'No one insults me and above all no one has the right to judge me and my skills,' I thought as I marched up to him making him lean back as he looked up at me with a shocked expression. "You!..." I say jamming my finger in his chest as I give him my deadliest glare ever. "...don't know me. So get your tight round butt up and let me have a look." I ordered making his eyes go wide as he scoots to the side giving me enough space to sit down in his previous spot. "Think he is some hi-tech genius! I will show him," I huffed and puffed not caring if he heard me or not. I took a minute as I stare at the screen to see what it is saying before actually putting my hands on it. "Please, enlighten me," he comments from beside me. I could practically hear him smirk. I guess his initial shock is over. I looked at him throwing a few draggers from my eyes before turning my attention back to the laptop. I took deep breaths knowing anger does nothing but aggravate the situation. Once I was calmed, I put what they call my fingers as magical fingers on the laptop. I checked its software and run a troubleshoot then checked a few more things before I detect the problem. I smirked as I turn to face him making him frown in confusion at me. 'Ha! Right at your face,' I thought as I clicked a few buttons turning my attention back at the laptop and BAM! It exploded... not. I giggled at my thoughts ignoring his she has lost it' look. I stand up and walked to my seat and this time it was I who sat like a princess with arrogance. I give him a 'go! have a look' look encouraging him to check it as he was just staring at me with confused look. He shake his head as if to shrug the confusion off of him and scooted back to his original spot. After spending a few moments, ensuring that the problem was actually solved he looked at me with admiration... and pride? 'I must be seeing stuff,' I thought shrugging mentally. "Wow... how?" he asked baffled making me giggle again. "Well, after all, you are not the only genius in the universe," I say gloating with pride as I flip my imaginary hairs off my shoulder. He throws his head back and laugh. "I finally find my match," he mutters to himself. "What?" I asked with wide eyes not sure if I heard him right. "Oh! I was saying you match my skills," he replies with a cheeky smile. I roll my eyes at him. "I am better than you! Just accept it Mr oh so high tech!" I tease like a kid sticking my tongue out at him. Damn! Did I just do that. Wow! Real mature Mary! real mature. I was snapped back from being sarcastic with my silly brain by his throaty hearty chuckle. "I don't accept defeat so easily Ms. Rose. But I will show my gratitude for sure." He promises as he went back to working on his laptop looking quiet focused.

I let him be knowing he was riled up because of something important he couldn't do due to the issue earlier. I went back to surfing. A few minutes later the intercom went on announcing that we were reaching our destination. My heart beat picked up pace as my palms started getting sweaty. 'OMG! I am finally arriving at the city of my dreams,' I thought to myself feeling all giddy. "Well, it was nice meeting you. The six hours ride felt nothing because of you. I hope to see you soon in near future. Until then, Ms. Rose," he states standing up making me snap out of my nervous phase. I looked around to see he had already put his laptop away and took out his hand carry luggage from somewhere. I stand up as I realize the train has stopped moving. "Oh... yeah! It was umm... nice to meet you too. And I doubt we are going to ever meet again. So no until later, Mr. Khan," I say smirking as I grab my bag and wear it on my shoulder. He shakes his head at me and smiles big, "we will meet again and that too very soon. I look forward to meet you again." With that being said, he walked out of the cabin wearing a sneaky smirk on his face. I stood there confused by his words but shrugged it off as I go back to my original assigned seat and got my trolley luggage bag.

I got off the train inhaling the air as if feeling my dreams turning into reality soon. With a huge grin I walked out the station. I hired a cab to my condo and placed my luggage in the cab's trunk. I got in and the cab drove off. I gazed out the window enjoying the view until my phone beeped signaling a delivery of an email and a text simultaneously. I pick up the phone out of curiosity and checked the text from the unknown number first.

"My way of saying thank you. Check your email.

F.K."

I read the text. I frown at the initials F.K.? as in The F.K. of the F.K. Tech. Group or some weirdo F.K.,' I thought confused as I check my inbox. Again the sender name said F.K.' With shaking hands; I opened the email and it was a letter from F.K. Tech. Group stating I was hired for the special project of the company. They are excited for me to join their team and are looking forward to meet me tomorrow. I am required to fill the paper work and all. I stared at my phone like I saw a ghost. I read and reread the letter multiple types trying to make sure I understand it correctly. 'What the heck!' I thought as I went to the texts app and dialed the unknown number.

"The CEO of F.K. Tech. Group, Fawad Khan, speaking. How I can help you, Ms. Rose..." I heard a very familiar voice. "Oh no!" I thought out loud earning a throaty chuckle from him as I sat there stunned.

||~The End~||

The party ends here. Go home you all! πŸ˜›

REMEMBER TO COPY-PASTE 

You are the BEST Rosebud Bear ❀️"  

*I AM DAMN SERIOUS* 😑

Thanks! 

2111_shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Firstly before I write anything else...Happy birthday dear...have a great one πŸ˜³
Now coming to the thread 
Sustad your writing is improving day by day...I'm impressed by the essay..I mean the letter you wroteπŸ˜›
Hayyeee Karan...Mind: snap out girl!!!...Me:🀒
Your "mouse" cake...I thought it must be for this but didn't say anything tabhiπŸ˜›
PizzaπŸ˜ƒ...boy I'm hungry or what!!
Now coming to the OS
The way you specified that girl's face should not be visible, I was sure that the girl will be the bday girlπŸ˜›
See I'm so smart😎
That OS was something...I was laughing like a maniac throughout!!!
First the fat bald man and then that couple...what would have happened if one of them saw her??πŸ˜†
Then that F.K. was so predictable I wonder how she missed it...I guess probably coz of the Greek god sitting in front of her!!
And well I thought that when she fell on him he would kiss her..but
In a way it's good...she won't want her boss to kiss herπŸ˜›
All in all it was a lovely OS😳
And lastly...as I don't want to get killed
You are the BEST Rosebud bear ❀️
Happy birthday again😳
Edited by 2111_shweta - 8 years ago
sailaja. thumbnail
Wish you a very happybirthday rose may all your dreams comes true
-Snowflakes- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You are the BEST Rosebud Bear β€οΈ" 

Happy b'day πŸ˜³
Muskan_TR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
A very Happy Wala Birthday Di :D
Though we never talked or anything...
but yr story tells us ur lovely nature *_*

Well I m just one of fans of your huge fan clubs :D

Happy Birthday di..
Enjoy Today,Tomorrow n every day of ur life :*

PS- You are the Best :*
Its d truth...nt ciz of Tasha di :P
love ya :*
SaNa_sTaR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Many many happy returns of the day! πŸ₯³
I still remember the first time we started chatting and all the weird and wacky conversations we had! πŸ˜›
Hope all of your wishes come true and the smile on your face never fades away πŸ˜Š
Happy Birthday!!!

Lot's of love,
                          Sana :) <3
Edited by SaNa_sTaR - 8 years ago