Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
I want to apologize also was asking to see his certs ... well I still want to see those but hey the guys a smarty pants and real cunning 
sorry dude for questioning your intelligence 
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SahSah

I want to apologize also was asking to see his certs ... well I still want to see those but hey the guys a smarty pants and real cunning

sorry dude for questioning your intelligence

smart pants hahaha.
surochitadutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dear Mr Shravan Malhotra, 

Forgive me for taking you as a complete idiot.. N calling you a fool n for thinking you as just another Male Lead of Indian Television who does not have grey cells in their brain.. But thanks for proving me wrong.. N thanks for teaching me a lesson that you are different, different from those stereotype Male Lead...You are the smartest n the Bestest Male lead I have ever seen... 

So I offer you my sincere apology n promise you that I will always have faith in you and your actions.. I hope you will understand and forgive me..

Yours Forever, 

Surochita Dutta. 
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thats giving a tough competition for Sumo. She'd better learn the art of apology- letter- writing from U.😆
Actually, so many teachers on this thread. Sumo can take her pick.😉
Edited by chicksoup - 8 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
😆
I agree. Shravan's lawyer ka dimaag was well used today #sofarsogood Hope it lasts :P