Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewcute thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I wasn't even informed !how sweet!

Nice chapter...but soo many Characters. I am literally confused! πŸ˜† Edited by dewcute - 8 years ago
alisha17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update 
Thnku for the pm 
Sakkiyah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice promo 
Who will win the competition? 
Waiting for your next update 
Thanks for the pm 
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you @Ambika @MysticRiver @Alisha17

Thank you Senorita - Glad you liked the update! I hope you'll understand the Characters of WH soon and Lovee you too πŸ€—

Thank you @Sakkiyah - Thank you! Happy that you liked the comcept! I'm sure you'll get the characters of MJHT soon 

Thank you Mansi - Me too badly missing WH and Veebha will be include in upcoming chapters later as she's the teacher 

Thank you Siya - Thank you! Well happy that your enjoying this cross over FF

Thank you Shirisha - Finally πŸ₯³  There was someone who watched all the three shows! I'm a fan of all these shows too 

Thank you Jiya - My bad I guess😭😭 I don't know why I end up forgetting to PM you! This time I PM everyone almost in the buddy list πŸ˜† Next time, I'll make sure I PM you, As for the characters I know there are too many characters and most Characters are from Warrior High and MJHT. I'm sure you'll get a grip of the characters soon 

Thank you everyone for Reading & Liking the story πŸ˜ƒ
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Anj !!
 πŸ€—πŸ€—

I've never seen Warrior High but I'm sure I'll love it coz you're writing about it !!

This is a really interesting concept...I used to be a Mayank-Nupur shipper at one point !!

Can't wait to read more on this.

Please update soon !!  πŸ€—πŸ€—

Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Anjale!!
Love this idea
MJHT and SR are my favs!
Never watched Warrior High, but I'm sure I'm gonna love this
Great one!
Sakshi
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Chapter 2

An announcements was made and all students headed to the Hall on the last floor of the collage! 

The hall was huge and filled with students, parents and even teachers from all 3 collages. On the stage there was Avnesha Mam, the principal of this new joint-collage which is yet to be re-named.Beside her Urmila Mam standing on the corners of the stage 

Urmila: Attention! I request everyone to line up in total of 2  straight lines for each collage respectively, 1 lines for boys and 1 line for girls with Juniors at the front and Seniors at the back. Ambridge collage students should be standing at the front with Excel collage and Warrior high students standing on the sides. You have 5 mints to arrange into your lines .. Start now and work fast 

The teachers gave students a time of 5 minus to arrange into their lines and stand

"5 mintus Over!" Announced Urmila

Urmila: Now I would like to pass the time to Avnesha Mam, our college's Principal

Avnesha: Good morning students

All students: Good morning mam!

Avnesha: You are all now back from your holidays! I hope all of you will now pay full attention to your studies and strive for the best but I will also want to remind the new comers that our collages were not only known for excellence in academic but also sports. As today is our first day of the new academic year and the beginning of a new semester, I would like all of you to forget about your past and be friend with each other. You have to spend your 4 years in this collage, I'm pretty sure students of the first year will get along very easily but I'll suggest students from 2nd - 4th year to forget the enemity and move on. Thank you! Today is the first day, so no classes will be conducted, You may all enjoy your free time doing what you enjoy!

The announcement ended and students dismissed,All went back to doing the same thing they were doing.

While Walking back to the multifunction room Nupur and Gunjun were talking

Gunjun: Di! I find everyone in this collage very strange

Nupur: That's true, but we're new to this city also, it will take us time to adjust also right? Maybe they aren't stange and we're different from them

Gunjun: Your right Di! Maybe I'm just over thinking. Anyways, I'm going to the library now you take care

Nupur: You too! See you ...

By saying this Gunjun goes into the Library. On the other hand, Swara and Ragini were sitting in the benches watching the basketball match played by the student

Ragini: Swara! I'm getting bored in here, let's do something na please

"Hey Ragini" said a voice from behind, they both turned and saw Laksh standing there

Swara: You? How dare you come here again! Didn't I warn you not to come in front of me again? ...

Laksh: Oh hello Miss Swara Bose! I didn't come in here to talk to you but your friend so please no interruption

Ragini: Swara please tell him that I don't want to talk to him

Swara: (To Laksh) You heard what she said right so now please leave!

Laksh: But Ragini ...

Before Laksh could say anything else Ragini left the place

Sitting in the canteen table there was Uday, Diya, Anny, Jacky, Samrat and Benji

Uday: (To the canteen person) One more burger!

Diya: (To Uday in loud tone) Uday!

Uday: What happen Di? Why are you screaming like this?

Diya: you have already eatten 5 burgers in 1 hour, how much more will you eat?

Uday: Okay fine I won't eat ... happy?

Samrat: Guys! I'm tired of sitting here, I'm going to play basketball .. Bye

Benji: Samrat wait! I'm also coming

Benji and samrat goes to the basketball court. After sometime even Diya was getting bored and was getting up from the seat when she bumped into Krisaane and the milkshake fell all over her

Diya: My dress!

Krisaane: Oops! Sorry

Diya: How dare you?

Krisaane: Yesterday you spilled your juice on me today I did the same ... Tit for Tat

Krisaane leaves and Anny & Diya goes to the washroom to clean the dress

Bista-anzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Lubly FF..
starting is amazing..
Waiting for more RagLak scene..
Thnkww for pm.