Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

I got an even better idea, why don't I post the third part first? πŸ˜† It'll confuse the readers as they'll be left wondering what suddenly happened to Yash? Instead of being angry at Aarti, he's so passionately romancing her? 

πŸ˜†

Rosey in my stories if I can write in their kids without making them romance first then why not this? πŸ˜†

u better do what i say and look we have so much support B tessa kate and jhil and me πŸ˜†
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
B welcome to the CCC thread. Break your silence and come and have fun. πŸ€—
Nikki, you better update soon without tempting us.πŸ˜†
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes Katie she's dangling it in our faces πŸ˜” πŸ˜† Di you better update soonest! 😑
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Girls I'll post the second part on Wednesday. Then I'll start to work on MTB as right now I've got its scenes in my mind. Plus I've already finished so much of it πŸ˜³
Sorry Rosey for hurrying up on MTB πŸ˜­

Then only I'll work on the remaining third part of this OS, 

Hey please go and read Alka's comment in Naughty At πŸ˜†. It's the last comment in the threads she's so right about Yash πŸ˜†
B-onesie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Mario, believe me when I wrote this I was secretly wishing that you stalk today and read this. I'm so happy πŸ€—

Trust me the credit for this third chapter is the result of the comments of the four of you. So I should be thanking all of you. Which I'll do in the thread πŸ€—

And Tessa you also deserve a tightest hug for your comment in this OS πŸ€—

Love you all so much. All of you β€οΈ

You know what they say.  The proof is in the pudding so come on, I'm waiting.  I don't feel like writing so I am open to read as much as I can.  Part 3 or 2, I don't mind, I'm easyπŸ˜‰
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it's in Hindi, I need subtitles πŸ˜” πŸ˜† speaking of which I hope you're satisfied with my longest comment Di πŸ˜†
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Tessaloni

it's in Hindi, I need subtitles πŸ˜” πŸ˜† speaking of which I hope you're satisfied with my longest comment Di πŸ˜†

Me too. I too need subtitles.πŸ˜†
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Thanks once again Mario πŸ€—
 Second part you'll get on Wednesday. Promise.

And Tessa she said that Yash is not a innocent as he looks πŸ˜†. He becomes so much Naughty when he's alone with Aarti β˜ΊοΈ

That's the reason for the title of the OS πŸ˜³
B-onesie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Thanks once again Mario πŸ€—

Second part you'll get on Wednesday. Promise.

And Tessa she said that Yash is not a innocent as he looks πŸ˜†. He becomes so much Naughty when he's alone with Aarti β˜ΊοΈ

That's the reason for the title of the OS πŸ˜³

Just so you know, tomorrow is Wednesday for meπŸ˜†
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: B-onesie

Just so you know, tomorrow is Wednesday for meπŸ˜†

OMG in my excitement I forgot which day is today 
I'm sorry for I'll have to break my promise. πŸ˜­. Now you'll get the update on Thursday as I've yet to reply on all the main comments of this OS 

Kate I think TNTCE is a bit different. Il have to read it again to check that. But I can assure you that after reading the second and third part, you also will say that they are different. Yes the concept is the same but still they are different πŸ˜³

Where's Rosey? I'll have to leave in five minutes