Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xAishuuux thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Sweetie, I'm so sorry I didn't comment on your work from such a long time. I'll surely get time to read your wonderful work this weekend ❀️ be ready πŸ˜† Love you! πŸ€—
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishuuu.

Sweetie, I'm so sorry I didn't comment on your work from such a long time. I'll surely get time to read your wonderful work this weekend ❀️ be ready πŸ˜† Love you! πŸ€—

oh MAishuuu I'm so glad to hear from you! I love you too! πŸ€— have missed you!
jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Didn't I tell you it us beautiful??
well i am changing it. It is more than beautiful.. You portrayed Scindhiya lives just perfectly. every couple have their own charm. not only AarYa but the other couples also beautiful at their own place.
be in Suraj Pratap and Gayetri, Pankaj Vidhi, Pratiek Paridhi Or our own Yash and Aarti..
they all love each other. the husbands understand the importance of their wives, even if they fight or have misunderstanding they respect them and love each other.
i loved this thing in this story Tessa..
Thank You for giving something different. I first time read something this much lovely on Scindhiya couples, You penned it beautifully.. Loved it..
sass8 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Its nice to have a perspective on love from all the couple who are at different stages of marriage. After ArYa, I have a fondnest for Vidhi/Pankaj, and whish they did more with them on the show but I reading some part of them in various FF so that's good. Each couple is so distinct and you were spot on in capturing what make each one tick. I love it.

Tessaloni thumbnail
thanks Folla πŸ˜Š
Tessaloni thumbnail

Originally posted by: roserosey

wow !!!...this is something like watching an episode from the show...though the CV s never showed anything like this ...was good too see so much love and understanding between all the couples though they r small tiffs ah ah ah...which made their love even more strong and deep and spicy and passionate ...πŸ˜›

Kids r so lovely and supportive too πŸ˜† haha and they became patners in crime in making their parents come together after their silly encounter πŸ˜†

lovely daily treat πŸ‘...⭐️

awww I am happy I could show something liking to an episode, even remotely. thanks my sweetest Rose πŸ˜Š
Tessaloni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jodhu

Hey this is so interesting.a multi faceted relationship in different angles with d couples within same household.awsm take Tessa.

thanks Jodhu dhu dhu πŸ˜Š
Tessaloni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

This was awesome you expanded the relationships i especially loved Vidhi and Pankaj their relationship had so much to be explored but then again the show was about punar vivah AarYa 

Thanks Behan it was an awesome os just like an episode of the showπŸ‘β­οΈ

☺️ thanks Didi love, happy you felt like it was an episode πŸ˜Š
Tessaloni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fandu

Tess another great OS.  Loved the interactions and the different levels of the relationships of each couple.  A light and beautiful OS.  Thank you.

am happy you enjoyed Fandu, thank you πŸ˜Š
Tessaloni thumbnail

Originally posted by: annirogc

wonderful os dear, ..loved it

thanks anni manni πŸ˜Š