Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Don't know about others, 

But Bhaskor is deserving for me. Congrats to Big B. He was really good. 

And since your favorite didn't win, Congi supporters can cry Govt. ki chaplusi n all. 😉 Remember Saif won in your congi Govt. 😆😆

Datto surely deserves awards. Kalki - does but I don't mind Kangu winning. They were at the same level for me. 

SLB - naaah. To me, BM's screenplay was better than the story. Story disappointed so, SLB doesn't deserve it. Not even FF for BM. 👎🏼

BB as wholesome.. Yup. That one is precise. 
AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Kangana was good , she deserved it ! Glad that kalki got recognised... I also liked richa chaddha in masaan but sadly she was ignored in every award function.. Among the actors i think nawaz deserved it...
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: raj80

]Bahubaali over Court,Qilla,Kakka Muttai,Masan...don't knw how it won over these many good films...

Because they won the National Awards last year already! 😆
But Yeah, I think if you take out vfx from Bahubali,nothing is left in the film to watch. Even the vfx and the songs are so cringeworthy!

Edited by AdaPadaKaunPada - 8 years ago
raj80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AdaPadaKaunPada

Because they won the National Awards last year already! 😆
But Yeah, I think if you take out vfx from Bahubali,nothing is left in the film to watch. Even the vfx and the songs are so cringeworthy!

u didn't read my next post 😆...had corrected it...but Masaan and Titli were far better than Bahubali...
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Small critically appreciated films don't mean they are good films
Ship of Thesus won many NA but that film WAS SHIT! So boring and slow...

Also fact is that line btw commercial cinema and critically acclaimed cinema is bluring slowly! A Piku or TWMR wouldn't have been accepted by audience few years ago but now people have started to embrace good, entertaining content - thats why they become commercial success! 
Doesn't mean they are bad!? That perception should be shit of btw
Edited by ViccoTurmeric - 8 years ago
tootyfrooty- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Kangana is fine but W*F for the other two. They should rename the National Awards to Filmfare Awards. 

AB was the best thing in PIKU ,he was best among three,
people sidelined him because no one accepted deepika to do this  good in movie but AB was flawless in movie ,
loved his all hand gesture , face  expression , voice modulation  

watch PIKU again and  then decide yourself who is better. Edited by kittu101 - 8 years ago
colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: gatheringstorm

Kangana's attending that naval event and Big B's incessant ass licking and sudden spurt of jingoism paid off

Agree these two were two busy licking the government. 🤢
fari.akhter thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amitabh was fixed winner even kangana see amitabh will be nominated for president by modi and kangana met modi so it's clear why they won and deserving winner was ignored shame on govt and both amit Jee kangy ] 😡 Edited by fari.akhter - 8 years ago