Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Mavaddat

hi stuti again m here with silly comment...

Thank you so much for reviving the memories of this story dear. 😃

firstly sorry for late comment... I read your ss seriously it drove to to the past one of my friends love story... he he actually not exactly but a little bit it resembles to her story, JALAL was unemployed he only do one thing that is smoking by standing on the shop n seeking for job vacancy in newspaper... 

Your friend's bf also used to do the same kya? 🤣 Actually this problem of unemployment is grabbing our country. 😔

Now coming to story, so they both love each other since childhood it is an old saying that first love is very difficult to forget neither it dies... that what it proves in story... though JALAL was good for nothing but he did one good thing in his life waiting for his Jo... This society is so conservative mind... I don't know how people in such a modified n technical 21 st century still having thoughts like oldies...😔 this is because our country is lacking behind in development ... guys like Surya does not deserve to have wife like jo ... whereas other side Jo is independent girl whilst this Surya ...aghhh...hate him to core...

Jalal was good for nothing? 😆 Nehi yaar he had to struggle hard and so was frustrated with life. 😳 At the last he shined too, and his struggle begot him the success he wanted. Our society still have a long way to go to accept the inter-religion relationship! 😔  And the megalomaniacs like Surya is allover in the society.

So Jo also love JALAL n waited for him ... good that's the interesting point of story, otherwise mostly when a girl gets dependent she wants her would be like Surya only who must have name fame, who should travel in BMW or Mercedes or Audi ... They just want to live luxurious life whereas Jo was not like those girls... though she got engaged with this bas**** but still in her heart she prayed for JALAL good wealth in his returning back to her...

No yaar boys think that girls always want her partner to be with name, fame and money; but actually the respectable girls want nothing other than love and respect from their partner. And here too Jodha stands for her love and did not let herself to flow with the affluence and luxury that Surya offered to her.  
loved the story, thanks for this lovely story...Hehe love you for this 😳

Thank you so much dear. 😳