Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Thank you for the reply. Is there another story in the pipeline to be read? I have left you a scarp too about it. Do lemme know if possible. 
Thanks 
NASAKE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi jigs, am sorry dear that am late with d comment so much late that I wish u could read my comments ( finger crossed).
Revealed - a story ( not @ all) it's a personal diary of one happy couples, who survived their different phase of life together,  stayed as support system for each other, n today d couple r in containment of what d way life has offered them, happy with there grown up childrens, with true frends..n d couple is none other than our beloved arshi. .n this wonderful couples life experience has been revealed by  d wonderful story teller, an amazing writer,  that is one n only jigs with excellence.

It is a pure bliss to read revealed personal diary of arshi jigs, there could be no better person than u to give us such beautiful thread of relationship . D life's ups n downs, hopes n helplessness, smile n shattered, love n loneliness, hope n harassment,  understanding n misunderstanding, memories n mystery, joys n rejoyce  strength n sorrows, happy n hurts..it may never end jigs to brief about life n it's containment. But u have offered d best instance of life which always make me relate to my own life with many different stages..which were, are, will always close to my heart.

Jignasa...ummm an amazing, extremely talented , a lovely but more of all a very loyal n commitment writer, a blessed writer to d reader. Jigs i always thank u for considering me as a part of this wonder arshi, for all d relationships through this revelation, for aneri, for being such a lovely person n ur respect for readers like me. I hope u will PM me ur future updates n am sorry for my delays. But I can assure u that no matter if u send PM r not, but u will always b  my priority writer n I sneak into ur index when ever I visit IF... Wish u lots of luck, good health, happy family, n lots n lots of loyal good reader. Stay blessed always dear.

This is to ruchi - Arshi 67. Thank u so much dear for always liking n supporting my comments. Stay like this n blessed always.

With lots of love
ShazaamIF thumbnail
What an interesting concept! A friend of mine who is a big fan of yours had me join IF and suggested, it's a must to read Revealed. Seems like it's too late. Are you currently sharing any of your work that I can read?

Hope to read this story one  day :)
Arshi67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShazaamIF

What an interesting concept! A friend of mine who is a big fan of yours had me join IF and suggested, it's a must to read Revealed. Seems like it's too late. Are you currently sharing any of your work that I can read?

Hope to read this story one  day :)

JIgs is currently writing another story. You can read it here ... https://temptationbychokri.wordpress.com/