Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jammy thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Whao!! whats happening.

Hey sanjana, Just ignore such things. When somepeople dont have anything better to reply they use this tactics to disturb the peace of the forum.

You did the right thing by not replying and pointing it out to the mods.

Please just forget it and keep enjoying.

Take care.

Jammy.

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: JODY

How very sad. What exactly was the meaning of a personal messageagain???   I have received worse personal messages - one from a moderatorof all people and I did not do something so pathetic as to show it to everyone.

Hi Jody, I would really appreciate if you do not make claims like these on the forum threads.. If you indeed have any such message please do forward that PM to me and I assure you we will make sure that it is taken care of.

vijay thumbnail

JODY:

You have already been banned once and this is your second ID.

Our patience is wearing thin and this is not the first time you are into creating trouble. You should have informed the Mods or me when someone sends an abusive PM to you.

We have been keeping quiet and observing that you did had some "Attitude problem" 😕. If you have so many ISSUES with this forum better keep away from this and DO NOT BOTHER.. PLEASE!!! 

Sanjana:

I really appreciate that instead of retaliating to such post you messaged to the mods. But posting an abusive PM publicly is also not a good solution.

Members:

I hope you can understand that these things do earn bad reputation to the forum and we appeciate you all take sometime to go through our Forum Code of Conduct and do send me your feedback through PM.

With best regards,
Vijay Bhatter

Edited by vijay - 19 years ago
sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Vijay,Thanks for the response.I am a member of so many other boards-both informative and entertainment.I have never ever faced with such a problem.I want to highlight to other boarders to what extent a boarder can stoop if they want to score a point over others.

I do not understand Why should a boarder  post such vulgar messages(be it private/Public)?Are we not educated/Civilised?

ritu thumbnail

Purab waise bhi most of the time Delhi mein hi pada rahata hai, pata nahi, shooting karne mumbai kab jaata hai, he stays somewhere near my friend's house, as per her Samir was in Delhi for last 2 weeks before he left for US, lagta hai panga bahut dino se chal raha hai.🤢

Edited by ritu - 19 years ago
jprasad thumbnail
I guess none of us expected that shock!   ðŸ˜­