Poll

Wat shock is in for Jassi today?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
dolly1211 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Today's preview...

Tonight, Jassi goes to Purab's house. She is in for a shock. What is it?

Any guesses wat wud it be?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jammy thumbnail

She will come and see some men's pair of shoes, sitting with meena, But she cant see his face or whats going on between the couple and then she will be shocked to learn that she has forgotten her specs home. 😆

I guess this should help T & D to shoot with a faceless purab.

Jammy.

ritu thumbnail
May be Jassi will go to purab's place only to find out that he has left for Delhi without informing her, or they will first show him writing a letter to jassi tears rolling down his cheeks, remember they already have a purana scene of that when he left earlier , may be he decides to back out because he feels that jassi will never love him ??
URVI thumbnail

Jassi will see meena and purab together at his house, stay shocked for a while till meena the great makes her COMFORTABLE(sarcastic) by one of her intelligent comments about their(jassi-purab) relationship as she is miss know it all and THE CONFUSION CONTINUES.........😕............Purab is too drunk to speak if he is really there today.

Edited by URVI - 19 years ago
samsa thumbnail

I agree with Ritu. Purab has left for Delhi.

No Purab in JJKN anymore.

That is my opinion, considering all the rumours that has been floating around.

sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Jody stop being rude abt Purab.Especially ur last sentence

ananyaa thumbnail
agreed with sanjana....isn't there a norm abt the language that can be used on the forum...this is shocking....we are dicussing a show...don't have to use such language....one can express one's opinion in a dignified way
sanjana thumbnail

This is the private message posted to me by Jody

JODY

### message edited by moderator for unhealthy language ###

Vijay,Pls see to it that these type of messages doesn't come in future.It really spoils the forum

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 19 years ago
sanjana thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananyaa

agreed with sanjana....isn't there a norm abt the language that can be used on the forum...this is shocking....we are dicussing a show...don't have to use such language....one can express one's opinion in a dignified way

Thanks for the support

sanjana thumbnail
Thanks for the support Vijay.I would have wished that u put the same words here than sending to me as a private message.I am deeply hurt.So far I never had complaint abt this forum.