Posted: 8 years ago
Anyone else think Pushkar secretly has a thing for Sumo but his mind never ventures there as he knows Shravan and she belong together?
I love his character by the way.
Edited by inlieu - 8 years ago
Hope he remains has a freind...and dare anyone...started shipping that naspita and sumo no way..
pushkar should always be in his limit...😡i cant tolerate pushkar btw i love- pushkar-shravan bond the typical story of 2 brother and one girl...😡maaf ka
krna bhai.

Pushkar whatever has for sumo justtt restrain it now he has to remeber woh ushki bhabhi hai bas..

Dare pushkar or his mom anyone come in btw...Shraman...

CVS should kep in thier mind they cant fool audeince...😡
They have been portrayed as friends and nothing more. Even from Pushkar's side, there has been absolutely nothing that hints at anything. Only reason is because this is what is conditioned, the close friend will have feelings.
The Holi episode shows clearly imo, they are good buddies.

If the show wants to go the route and take the tired old trope (and lose its charm basically), that's one thing. But so far, no.
yes, a very sweet character.. I too like him, always supportive of Shravan and Sumo.. also, plays cupid for both of them all the time..
As of what we've seen so far, I don't believe so. The friendship we see between Pushkar and Suman is too beautiful to be changed into that. I really hope the CV's don't ever bring that angle in. 

I can see how you'd think that though, but Pushkar is just being a good friend by wanting to cheer and stand up for her. Also, we see many times how he, himself has attempted to bring these two together, so no, I don't think there is anything beyond friendship. 

The dynamic these two share is just too sweet. And I love Pushkar as a character on it's own. He's such a cute brother and I feel like he really does help bring insight to Shravan, indirectly many times. I would love for the CV's to continue to explore Shravan and Pushkar's relationship and Suman and Pushkar. 

I can totally see Pushkar being the cute-typah meddling devar in the future. The man is already a part-time cupid now, who know's future mein bechara kin kaamo mein lag jayga.😆
Yes, yes and yes. I did think Pushkar has deep feelings for Sumo that she never reciprocated.  She never thought beyond Shravan.
This is what makes me think that Sumo said a YES to Shra's proposal at school and then this fallout.  When the fallout happened I think they were more than friends.  That is probably why Sumo got even more rankled and acted very rash when somebody hinted her being Shra's girlfriend.

She has been waiting for Shra since then to make things up and then with Shra's revenge plan, things again went topsy turvy.
Edited by poppinss - 8 years ago
Why is that Pushkar has feelings for Suman and not Suman for Pushkar?
I mean, they BOTH are friendly and close friends. Because Suman is pre-occupied with Shravan? Well then, that can be that it is the left over guilt-trip that she is still hung up on, and her love is her close friend Pushkar.

The reason I say this is because Suman and Pushkar behave exactly in the same degree to each other as friends according to their personality.

Holi episode, shows the two BOTH being buddies. So what makes Pushkar the one who is secretly in love while not Suman?

If it's emotional and the fact that he said in the previous episode that he wishes he could help her out with this, actually I think he wants to help them both out. If it's that he knows she's hurt and wantes her to talk about it, that is his personality. This is the same guy who lashed out at Shravan for NOT confiding in him. That is who Pushkar is as a friend, and as a friend he would of course call up and try to get his friend to talk and let out her hurt.
I think pushky and sumo behaving like buddies only. The way they playing holi indicate buddies only. Till now I don't think pushky have feelings for her. There is no admiring looks and no background music from his side. He is good friend to her and want to help her. But don't know in future CVS wants add third angle then maybe they can show him having feelings for her and spoil their friendship and his beautiful relation with his brother.

I am pretty new to the show and from the interactions I don't think there is any romantic feeling from his side, at least yet.I also think he kind of understands Shravan,how much he values her...they way he looked at him when someone mentioned about Suman being a family member 
to me it looks like they are very good buddies.yesterday's epi sealed that. puskar is a very good friend of sumo friend who you can call at any time aur gappe mar sakte ho those type of friend. exactly the same vibe i get from young shravan and suman albeit sumo was the dominating one.
but these dus saal baad wala version of shravan and sumo lots and lots of sexual tension they have. like they have something unfinished between them which they need to sort out asap