Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Reason for Shravan's tears?

..wateva.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Is it because he understood the intensity of pain he caused Sumo?
or is it the remorse of what he did?

or just the fact that he and his friend are so far apart now?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Inayyat thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Maybe he realised .. how much he meant to Sumo ... she actually gave her valuable posession to him. Or maybe the friends apart things and the guilt . 
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .GulabiAnkhey.

Maybe he realised .. how much he meant to Sumo ... she actually gave her valuable posession to him. Or maybe the friends apart things and the guilt .

Exactly 👏
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mixture of everything
Guilt, losing her forever, realising she has changed and the love
TeriKhamoshiyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
There were so many reasons for his vulnerability. 

But the most basic one was the fact that Suman had repaid him back in the form of her mother's jewelry, which clearly held emotional attachment to the both of them. By giving him her mother's jewelry as a form of repayment, it was like throwing everything they had once shared in his face. It hurt him that Suman would even think that Shravan could ever accept her mother's jewelry, especially since he knew the emotional sentiment behind it. It was as if he realized that she and him really had gone two separate ways--it really hit him there that he'd lost his Sumo and the friendship they'd once shared. 

In today's episode, the expressions Shravan was showing held guilt, hurt and sadness. Guilt for placing Suman in a situation where she would have to give away her mother's jewelry. Hurt that Suman would possibly believe that Shravan would accept her jewelry and that she'd reduced their relationship down to something of just "hisab-barabar karna". And sadness for the friend he'd lost. The friendship which clearly holds so much value in his life to be insulted as it was today. For feeling like a complete stranger to a person who he cares so deeply for. 
Edited by beauty14 - 8 years ago
poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think he realized the intensity of pain he had caused Sumo. 
There is nothing on this earth that would make Sumo part with her mom's jewels.  She still gives it to Shravan and tells him that they are even. 

That indicated a final closure of their relationship... past present and future.  What he did on Monday was aimed at that... but when he actually realizes that it really has happened.. his hurt and actual feelings resurfaced.  Sumo was also hurt and in tears in the precap, with the talk about Urmi and Shra.  But Shra's dad sure did not look pleased.

He is going to do something... maybe Sumo as the DIL?

Btw, I strongly feel that Sumo accepted the young Shravan's proposal.  They have gone beyond friendship in a few episode, this could only mean they were more than friends even as kids.  
Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: poppinss

There is nothing on this earth that would make Sumo part with her mom's jewels.  She still gives it to Shravan and tells him that they are even. 

That indicated a final closure of their relationship... past present and future.  What he did on Monday was aimed at that... but when he actually realizes that it really has happened.. his hurt and actual feelings resurfaced.  Sumo was also hurt and in tears in the precap, with the talk about Urmi and Shra.  But Shra's dad sure did not look pleased.

Btw, I strongly feel that Sumo accepted the young Shravan's proposal.  They have gone beyond friendship in a few episode, this could only mean they were more than friends even as kids.  

she accepted thier relationship after Shravan leaveas for london actually the letter thing is still mysterhy the love letter shravu wrote to the sumo before leaving sumo does not have any idea about it .
i ma sure purna has done something with that letter if once the letter is disclose then ;..all things are sorted then.but alshhh
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: poppinss

@bold: i still doubt. 
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No, it was because he was hurt! He couldn't believe the extent to which Suman would go to make things 'equal' . He realized she was hurt, her self respect was hurt, but it was more like, "I can't believe, she gave away her mother's jewelry, that is what is MOST important to her!" Its almost like a puzzling feeling he was feeling.. like, "I don't understand why she wld do that!" He was more hurt than anything else.. he felt mocked, in a way.. hmm. 
PlainJane thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think it's because of how far Shravan and Suman have grown apart. He is crying for the loss of their innocence. He is crying because the special bond between them has gone cold. He hasn't just lost a friend but a vital part of himself.

When Suman gave her mother's jewellery to Shravan, it was like she had slapped him. She gave away such a precious thing close to her heart and the one who drove her to such an extreme is Shravan himself. He wanted her to feel the hurt she inflicted on him. He didn't mean to break her irreparably or make her give away something which meant the world to her.

Shravan's emotions were all over the place and overwhelming him. He felt guilty, hurt, mocked, humiliated and heartbroken.

Edited by PlainJane - 8 years ago