Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: harini_

Awesome story,
loved all the updates,
madhu lost her memory and was not able to recognize rk,
hate deepali,
hope rk didn't do any wrong with madhu,
rk thinks that he really forced on madhu hope u will reveal this suspense soon

Glad you liked the story...Thank you all 4 ur comments...Pls accept my buddy request for PMs
vishuv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hello dear !!
Don't ever think that I would kill you. Because at the end I know you would unite rishbala. Nothing can separate their strong love. The very word dipali and ria is enough to make me kill them. Such is the effect after watching the show. 
But your story is far better than the show, sorry it's the best. In the show madhu kept on forgiving him but the RK  in your story is begging for forgiveness. I can't see him heartbroken though. 
Madhu doesn't like RK to touch her even. What's wrong with her ? She is not that much angry then what happened last night ? Did I miss something ? One thing which I don't like is , she is hurting RK with her words.
Dear waiting for next !!
farayan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vishuv

Hello dear !!

Don't ever think that I would kill you. Because at the end I know you would unite rishbala. Nothing can separate their strong love. The very word dipali and ria is enough to make me kill them. Such is the effect after watching the show. 
But your story is far better than the show, sorry it's the best. In the show madhu kept on forgiving him but the RK  in your story is begging for forgiveness. I can't see him heartbroken though. 
Madhu doesn't like RK to touch her even. What's wrong with her ? She is not that much angry then what happened last night ? Did I miss something ? One thing which I don't like is , she is hurting RK with her words.
Dear waiting for next !!

Thank you. I am very glad that you liked it. I always wanted RK to repent his mistakes, but that never happened in the show. Even after the Ria Track, the CV's just showed a romantic scene and we all went back to our drooling mode and all was forgiven. But, now that I think of it we would never forgive a person like that, if he is not RK that is.

And for the touching part, that is a suspense. It would be revealed later. You did not miss anything, you are the only one to see that part, everyone else got carried away by the HURT RK😆😆😆. In my opinion the hurt which RK is incurring is much less than all the shit Madhu went through. I hope you understand.

And I seriously do not really think you guys can kill me because if you kill me then who will complete this story?😆
Insaneniyu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wht has rk done? Did he force himself on her? I hate dipali n ria they both r responsible Madhu is not trusting rk
Awesome update
silverfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Read the 6th n 7th chapters in one go.
Great updates.
Did he do it or not???😕
I feel he would have lost consciousness before the act.😛 Sure Madhu do have been terrified but the deed is not done. Let's see...
For all the trouble he caused Madhu, let RK suffer for sometime.😛
Thoroughly enjoyed the updates.
Thanks for the PM.
Mona_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice parts.. Waiting for next...
Jyoraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Read all the chapters.
RK is idiot.
i don't think he has raped Madhu.
Why is Madhu scared of his touch?
RK should suffer.
waiting eagerly for next part.
zelja89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Read all chapters in a go, really loved it please continue soon ðŸ˜Š
snehalata thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
[QUOTE=farayan]Res for part 8 [/QUOTE
Waiting for update