Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Fabulous and Feisty OS

Maan and Geet married to each other and both are into law that is awesome
they met in college Maan been her senior and he has been saving her they became friends
and finally started dating
Geet loses her cases to Maan just so that he wins so she can see that spark in his eyes
but I do think she fails to realizes if she does wins than maybe she'll see sparks in Maan's eyes
teja21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
such a cute update dear
thanx fr d pm
ambeern thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome os
loved it 
priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
lovely OS
but di this is not fair

aapne GHSP annie mein part nhi liya

menu nhi pta

aap ek oS uske liye bbhi likhke do mujhe

aur edit bhi 
ragarwal.rashmi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
To be honest i only liked the flashback part...
Otherwise i find it to be a complete disgrace of the esteemed profession...
Love is one's strength, ones guide to be a better person, to decide what is right and what is wrong, to find defects in ourselves and come over it but here love is making her blind enough to play with the lifes , dignity of her clients just for the success of her husband...
I dont define it as love rather i define it as selfishness, money mindedness and utter disrespect of the profession...
Govt has given us the honour to fight for the interest of our clients and not to make money and stab them at their back.. Clients trust advocates with their case and pay them to save them from miseries and not to do our personal benefit..
So when Geet takes her fee from client she has already prepared her mind to lose the case . shw takes her fee for giving false hopes...
On top of that all that Maan is worried about is her career.. What career is he talking of if she cant value it.. Definately her cerficates should be cancelled for such an act.. Also had Maan been an honest advocate, he would have suggested her to be fair with her clients and not abt her own career. Both of them are being mean here. On top of that she has heart to say that there is nothing wrong in making money by playing this cheap game..
I guess LOVE would have been defined better if Geet encouraged him to fight for the truth rather than for money or Geet fighing her best against Maan if her client is the victim.
I would love to see Geet and  Maan fights their best to give justice to a victim in next season..
Sorry for the harsh words bt these are my genuine opinion.
Loved the flashback part..😳
Edited by ragarwal.rashmi - 8 years ago
drrose31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ragarwal.rashmi

To be honest i only liked the flashback part...

Otherwise i find it to be a complete disgrace of the esteemed profession...
Love is one's strength, ones guide to be a better person, to decide what is right and what is wrong, to find defects in ourselves and come over it but here love is making her blind enough to play with the lifes , dignity of her clients just for the success of her husband...
I dont define it as love rather i define it as selfishness, money mindedness and utter disrespect of the profession...
Govt has given us the honour to fight for the interest of our clients and not to make money and stab them at their back.. Clients trust advocates with their case and pay them to save them from miseries and not to do our personal benefit..
So when Geet takes her fee from client she has already prepared her mind to lose the case . shw takes her fee for giving false hopes...
On top of that all that Maan is worried about is her career.. What career is he talking of if she cant value it.. Definately her cerficates should be cancelled for such an act.. Also had Maan been an honest advocate, he would have suggested her to be fair with her clients and not abt her own career. Both of them are being mean here. On top of that she has heart to say that there is nothing wrong in making money by playing this cheap game..
I guess LOVE would have been defined better if Geet encouraged him to fight for the truth rather than for money or Geet fighing her best against Maan if her client is the victim.
I would love to see Geet and  Maan fights their best to give justice to a victim in next season..
Sorry for the harsh words bt these are my genuine opinion.
Loved the flashback part..😳

Thanks for your honest words... 

Did you read what Maan's stance was, why Mr Sharma wanted divorce, why Mrs Sharma wanted Geet to prove her husband wrong ???  That is coz ,Maan not only was defending his client, but he was right there...Mr sharma wanted divorce coz whatever allegations he was putting on, were true...Mrs Shamra,  she herself was guilty...that's why she wanted to win the case anyhow...

I just wanted here to show, Maaneet's Story... Her Crazy Love for him...His worry for her love and career...My intentions were not to show disgrace to the profession... Nopes, never... I thought, readers are going to take this as a fiction... Like with every other story... Guess, I was wrong ...Maybe ...

drrose31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Note: 

Thanks all for reading this OS... Am bit disappointed with THANDA response to this ... More than 95% of the comments are two words...
Awesome/Lovely/etc and OS... This is how you have to say your views on this???? πŸ˜•

Appreciate all those few comments that were honest and revealed their views ... Thanks to all those 5% of ppl...

One of the reader has asked me to show their fight on the case, and for her and any more reader who wish to read further on it... Am gonna type one more part ...But that will be the final one for this concept...Yeah no more Seasons...

Much Love Rose πŸ˜‰
Edited by drrose31 - 8 years ago
ragarwal.rashmi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Apology again for my harsh words.
I didnt mean to undermine your efforts.
I know its a fiction and I am not taking it personally as i am no where close to this profession.
I love all your stories. I follow all of them. 
Would love to see their fight in court and back homeπŸ˜‰.
Eagerly waiting for the next part
taahir004 thumbnail
That sounds Fantastic
having a 2nd part
sagorika93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
superb OS
maaneet r married ..geet love to see maan's win n for that she don't mind to risk her Career .
let's see issbar jeet kiski hoti hai πŸ˜‰
Edited by sagorika93 - 8 years ago