Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I agree with your general principle here, but I disagree that it applies to this example because once again I don't think Kangana was being a bully. I also strongly disagree with your other analogies here. Huge huge huge difference between Hrithik being called Kangana's ex and real victims of rape or any other kind of abuse.  They are not even in the same ball park, not even the same thing in any capacity. So Hrithik ignoring a loud mouth who has been talking for ages is not the same as saying victims of real abuse should just stay quiet. Hrithik could have left at his initial tweet of him being more likely to date the pope. 

If Kangana is a bully here then practically every other celeb out there is a bully because snarky comments about co-workers and exes have been made plenty of times. And then what does that make the media, specifically tabloids? Wasn't it them who started the news/gossip of Hrithik and Kangana affair? 

Of course they are NOT the same thing , never said they were .. but when i drew the analogies , i drew it for reason & explained it while doing so .. 

See , an offence may be of  gigantic proportions or a considerably smaller proportion , but why on earth should it mean that they wont have any element in common at all ?.. they do & that is what i tried to highlight in my analogies .. but if it doesnt work for you , so be it .. 

Kangana , other actresses/actors , tabloids who take potshots at  other people on unreasonable grounds on a public platform are ofcourse bullies , well atleast in my dictionary they qualify as one.. might be subjective , i dunno .. but this is my stand -

Sonam taking digs at other actresses in the media , Kareena taking digs at other actresses in the media , Salman taking digs at Katrina in the media - all of it , and i repeat all of it , qualifies as bullying in my dictionary .. akin to highschool bullshit ..  

When you say such things about a person in the media , it is but natural that it will add up to the mental stress of the person on the receiving end of those digs in public .. 

^^ Take Salman-Katrina for example.. Salman left no stones unturned in taking digs at Katrina on public platform for her relationship with Ranbir .. while many felt it is bcoz Salman-Katrina are such good friends , in my dictionary - it qualified as downright bullying .. if Katrina wasnt comfortable with acknowledging her relationship ( & i am sure she had her own reasons for doing so ) who the heck was Salman to take digs at the relationship in public ?.. 

Kangana & Hrithik may have been in a relationship .. but if Hrithik was uncomfortable with going public , Kangana had the choice of walking out, which she did & good for her .. but then afterwards , taking digs at the same person on public platform who she knows didnt want to go public qualifies as unethical behaviour - bullying in my dictionary .. Hrithik hit back with a lawsuit .. it may be laughable but absolutely nothing unethical about it IMO ..Hrithik only retaliated while Kangana took care of the attacking part .. and that makes whole lot of difference for me .. 

Moreover , Hrithik is a jerk in his own way .. having a relationship but refusing to acknowledge it , i would have understood & would have been more sympathetic if the reasons for not acknowledging it were kinda justified (Ranbir-Katrina) .. he painted himself as the heartbroken loving husband after the divorce when in fact Mr-Image-Concious-Narcissist-goody-two-shoes has been cheating on his wife all along , so there ! .. and now it has come back to bite him in the ass in the form of  Kangana Ranaut .. 😆  

In short , they are both wrong , pathetic & laughable ! .. 

^^ I just dont  see how "support Kangana" becomes the "right thing to do" in this mess .. i dont see Bollywood standing against her , but yeah , if she fails to deliver hits , it will become difficult for her ... her talent to deliver is her only saving grace or else who would want to work with or even be associated with such a person ? - it would be unfair to blame the industry in that case , the onus falls on Kangana alone... its  not about "the woman" Kangana , but about the kind of "Human Being" she is ..

Lets agree to disagree .. :)
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

Okay i love Bebo and all and it's great if she's supporting KR.

But then again what's there to support?? it's not like Kangy is right in this matter, she's to blame as much as HR.
yes, HR was stupid to react to her at all let alone something like "silly ex"
But she has been talking about him for so long and not in a good way.
He's human he snapped and did something so stupid that just came back to bite him in the ass.
Other than that i don't see why people are acting like he committed a crime and Kangy is an angel.
And where did he bully kangy?? like seriously
They are the same and both are to be equaally blamed for the mess they're in.
Unless we are playing the "female card" i don't see how anyone who supports kangy shld be applaud and anyone who supports HR shld be look down on.
These two people had an affair (the most) that went sour, HR didn't wanna accept her public (douche) kangy had to choices 
1 to put up with him, 2 to walk away, she did the latter (very good decision) then that shld've been it.
I got that one can be hurt and upset, fine let it out one or twice or three times but 2 years is very long time to just keep demeaning someone for not wanting to accept you in public.
if we just suppose to stand with her cuz she's a woman and an outsider then yay Bebo.
If this is about right and wrong then everyone shld stay away and let them settle this.
Cuz both are wrong in their own ways.

phew that was long. 

THIS !! ⭐️

Nothing more left to say ..I rest my case & retire from this thread ..😆
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
@Quixotic-Frenzy, yes agree to disagree sounds good.  I just wanted to say a couple of things.  First thank you for such a nice debate and discussion.  I did enjoy reading all your comments.  Second, even though I still disagree with you specifically some of your points are very thought provoking. Thank you.  
suzanne deserves sympathy?? she most definitely had an affair with arjun
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why the change now. Very fickle.
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: desigal90

I LOVE how she chose Kangana right after Arjun picked Hrithik. It's almost like she wanted to show who she supports. She could have said anyone, but she purposely said Kangana after HR was mentioned and I LOVE IT! That's my girl Bebo!

I love Bebo , what a lady .. And wow so so glad that she supported Kangna, only bebo could be so truthful and honest ..
Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
🤣 🤣

Nice to see bebo connecting with sachai ki mourati, Kangu the Nangu!!!

Bebo better have deleted nangu off saifus whatsapp list and deactivated his email...

Wasn't there a blind few weeks ago where it hinted about saifu watching po*n behind bebo back? I just hope it wasn't nangu sending saifu "special pix" or giving him a free show via Skype 🤣 🤣
Thats why her statements are always blank 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: justwatching86

🤣 🤣

Nice to see bebo connecting with sachai ki mourati, Kangu the Nangu!!!

Bebo better have deleted nangu off saifus whatsapp list and deactivated his email...

Wasn't there a blind few weeks ago where it hinted about saifu watching po*n behind bebo back? I just hope it wasn't nangu sending saifu "special pix" or giving him a free show via Skype 🤣 🤣

Don't worry , Saif won't be pursued by kangu , kangu already said that she's doing favor by doing this film with two flop actors.
by the way Saif was watching po*n behind bebo's back ? Did bebo catch him red handed ?