Users

Frequent Posters

Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
last 2 parts were wonderful πŸ‘
thanks for continuing so soon πŸ˜ƒ
really like Pavitra in your story 😊
The clash between Aara was expected. However I do appreciate Aradhya extending the olive branch πŸ‘πŸΌ.
I wish to read some remorse from Aryan's side. it would be interesting to see how he deals with Aradhya's silence and fighting with his true feelings simultaneously

take care
ssbn_siddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing updateπŸ‘. I loved Aru's concern for Aryan. I could actually imagine this scene taking place between Sana and Shravan. 
I want that the patch up should not be immediate. But the misunderstandings should clear and Aryan should sincerly feel sorry for mistreating and disbelieving Aara. But this should be step by step.😊😊

Waiting for the next part. Continue soon.
Chejumx thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Read all 3 parts now and it was amazing even I want more AaRa stories...I really want a patch up scene yaar β­οΈ
poojabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice ff..waiting for next scene..pls do write it fast ...
ananya269 thumbnail

So this is not a patch up scene. I wanted to do the stuck in jungle scene but that's really clichd and this is not the right time for that.

"Sit in the car. It's getting dark. I'll drop you home." Aryan said as he stopped his jeep.

"I can go home on my home. I don't need your help." Aradhya said.

"Keep all the fights aside and sit in the car. This alley is not safe."

"Why do you care Aryan? Just go."

This was it. He was angry again. He felt a little bad for shouting at her but Aradhya could be really stubborn at times. He got down the jeep and dragged her by hand and made her sit in the jeep. He sat on his seat and drove away.

"What do you think of yourself Aryan Vidyadar Rao? You think you can do anything? Stop the car."

Aryan pretended not to listen to her. He was angry and upset both at the same time. First Gayatri and then Aradhya, both the girls had messed up his mind.

"Aryan, please slow down." Aradhya shouted as he was he had crossed the speed limit. "Aryan, truck!"

He tried to dodge the truck and the car slid and crashed with a tree. He looked at Aradhya to see that she was hurt.

"Aradhya are you okay? Did you get hurt?" He moved forward to check if she was bleeding. Aradhya moved his hand away.

"I'm fine. What is wrong with you? We could've died."

Aryan and Aradhya  got out of the jeep and looked at the jeep. The front part was crushed.

"This is all because of you." Aryan said.

"Because of me? It was because of you. Who told you to become a F1 driver? See, now we are stuck here because of you."

"Shut up! Let's see if we can get a ride. Meanwhile, keep your mouth shut."

"How dare you? It's my mouth and I can speak all I want."

Aryan sighed and looked for some car to pass by. Aradhya kept of talking and Aryan kept on ignoring her.

"We have to walk home." he said at last.

"I'm not walking with you." Aradhya said.

"Fine." Aryan walked away.

How arrogant! Aradhya thought. Suddenly she heard a wolf like howl and ran to catch up with Aryan. She gave him her best smile.

"Since we have a long way to go and we are walking together, you have to listen to me. Firstly, I tried to stop the wedding but Aaji locked me in the house and when I reached your house, your goons literally beat us with sticks. Aai got hurt. Secondly, I called you a million times but you didn't even pick up. If you would have then this wedding would have never took place. If you still want to blame me go ahead but know one thing. Gayatri is my friend. I would have never done this to her. I thought at least you would believe me but you didn't. Aryan you know me more than anyone else. We were in college together.  Do you really believe I could've done something like this?"

"Stop!" Aryan stopped a truck and got a lift. For the rest of the journey neither of them spoke. Aradhya didn't talk because she knew he would need some time.

"Gayatri I'm so happy that you came with me. You forgave me. Thank you for that." Devesh said and went to hug her. Gayatri stopped him.

"Forgiven you? You really think I can forgive you that easily? I just came here because to save my family's reputation. Do you know what my family has to listen to? Everyone is talking about them behind their backs. Aai was crying. It is shameful for a married woman to stay at her parent's house and that is the reason I came here. But remember this David, I hate you for everything that you have done. I don't think I can forgive you." Gayatri leaves the room.

"I'm sorry to do this to you Gayatri. But my revenge isn't finished yet. I will take revenge from Aabha Saheb. I'm sorry I had to drag you into this but I promise I'll never hurt you and I'll accept this relationship. But before that, I'll make sure that Aabha Saheb falls down on his feet and begs me to accept you and for that I'll need to win your trust again."

Precap: Aryan thinking about Aradhya. Aradhya visiting Gayatri and Aryan's misunderstanding about Aradhya clears.
Kriishnadasi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wowww I just read all the pending parts and it's just awsome am soo excited to read next part'' u r doing amazing work
ssbn_siddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update. I am loving the fact that Gayatri is not ready to forgive David easily. Hope she does not get cheated by him this time. And poor Aru scared of wolfπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Glad that Aryan did not interrupt her this time. Eagerly waiting for next part.😊
soniadutta thumbnail
Nice update and its good that atleast Aradhya kept her points in front of Aryan ,wat actually happened .
paddu503 thumbnail
Nice update. ...loved it 
ananya269 thumbnail
Hey guys. Sorry didn't post on Sunday, I went out. What do you think about the new article, Aryan showig fake love for Aradhya? Do you think it's true? I love this concept because at the end, Aryan will truly fall for Aradhya. If they show this track, I would love to incorporate this in the fanfiction.

Aryan reached home late. His Aai tried to talk to him but he went straight to his room. Why couldn't everyone understand he needed some time alone? He was angry and upset and that could be a deadly combination. He loved his Tai and had promised to protect her always. But he couldn't.

He lay down on the bed and remembered Aradhya words. "Aryan you know me more than anyone else. We were in college together. Do you really believe I could've done something like this?" Aryan trusted Aradhya. If someone would have blamed Aradhya when they were in college, he would have never believed that person. He still wanted to believe that Aradhya wasn't a part of it. No she wasn't but she was still her Aaji's granddaughter. Seriously, it was a headache. Aradhya would not let him rest in peace till he talked to her. So Aryan made it a point to talk to her tomorrow and maybe apologise. But first, he would go and meet Gayatri.

Aradhya got up early in the morning. She had to meet Gayatri today and see if she was alright. She quickly put on fresh clothes and went out. She checked her phone to see if there were any messages from Aryan. But there were none.

"I will not call him text him or even try to talk to him till he talks to me. Yesterday, I cleared everything. Now, Aryan has to talk me. Krishna, why is he so mean sometimes? He was so good during our college and when we went to Mahabaleshwar and now... I don't even want to think about him"

Aradhya reached David's house quite early. As she was going to ring the doorbell, her phone beeped. She checked and almost jumped with laughter. It was Aryan. At last he wanted to meet her. "Meet me in front of the mandir at ten." She quickly replied back with a ok. Did he trust her now? She rang the doorbell and Gayatri opened the door. She was shocked to see Aradhya.

"Hi Gayatri! Can I come in?" Aradhya walked in when Gayatri didn't say anything.

"Why are you here Aradhya?" She asked.

"I'm here to see if you are ok. Your decision to stay with David was surprising. Why did you come here? Are you okay?" Aradhya asked.

"Please Aaru, don't show your fake concern. I know you are a part of this. You devdasis have spoiled my life. I thought you're my friend but you are just like your Aai. She spoiled my aai's life. Why did you do it Aaru? Was this enmity stronger than our bond of friendship? I trusted you." Gayatri said as tears rolled down her eyes,

"No Gayatri. You're wrong. I wanted to save your life. Trust me. I could've never thought of doing this. You are my friend." Aradhya pleaded.

"Gayatri..." Aryan called out as he entered the house. Then he saw Aradhya. "Tum yaha bhi? Mera picha nahi chodogi. I told you I'll meet you later. Wait a minute, why are you both crying?" Aryan asked as both the girls had tears in their eyes.

"Aryan, it's because of her that I-" Gayatri said.

"Gayu please trust me. You are like my sister. I can't do this to you. Aryan please tell her." Aradhya said.

"It's not Aradhya's fault." David entered the room. "She genuinely cares about you. When Aryan and I went for the sherwani trial, she came there to talk to Aryan. She came outside my changing room, thinking that it was Aryan's and told me everything. I then called Aaji and she locked Aradhya in the house."

"What? That was you?" Aradhya asked, shocked.

Aryan held his collars and was about to punch him when Gayatri and Aradhya stopped him.

"I'm sorry Aryan. I want to clear all misunderstandings and start afresh. I want you all to trust me again. I take full responsibility of all my misdeeds. Just forgive me once, please." David said.

Precap: Aryan asks for forgiveness and Aara friends
Edited by ananya269 - 8 years ago