Nithyashree AT #3 ~ Hua Fitoor Dil

Posted: 7 years ago

Nithyashree Venkataramanan was born on 12th of July, 1999 in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. She is currently pursuing her 12th grade in Business Studies from S.B.O.A School and Junior College (CBSE), Annanagar. Her mother is a classical singer. Nithyashree's music talent was first identified by her parents at the age of 4 when she accidentally corrected the tune of her mother's singing. Looking at Nithyashree's passion for light music, her parents wanted to take her passion to the next level and hence they took her to the most popular musical reality show of South India, "Airtel Super Singer Junior - 2" conducted by Star Vijay at the age of 9 in the year 2009. She won a lot of accolades throughout the show and received appreciation from almost all the legendary playback singers of the South Indian Music Industry. She was the second runner-up of the show. She also won the "Best Entertainer Award" of the season. 

After Super Singer, the accolades through many other reality shows were additional feathers to her cap. She was a part of Junior Super stars (Top 5), T-20 season 1 (Winners), KD Boys Killadi Girls (Winners) and T-20 Season 2 (Winners) all conducted by Star Vijay. In 2015, her ambition was to establish herself as a nation wide singer which triggered her to participate in the most famous reality show in India, Indian Idol Junior-2 conducted by Sony TV. She is the proud Runner-up of Indian Idol Junior-2, 2015. She impressed the judges and also won many hearts throughout India and the world. Throughout her musical career right from the age of 6-15, her school has been a pillar of support to balance both academics and her passion towards music till date.

Edited by jenny156 - 7 years ago

Follow Celebrity Fan Clubs Rules

Follow India-forums Codes Of Conduct.

This is a friendly fan club, so please keep cordial with all members. No attacking members is allowed. If found, will be reported to the DT.

If you are not a Nithyashree fan, then stay away from this FC.

Do not spam the thread using just emoticons/numbers & avoid long quotes.

Do not comment in the new AT until the previous one is done.

Do not let the AT go over 150 pages...when you are close that number, please slow down your posts so there is less chance of this happening.

..BONANZA..

jenny156 

pjyo 

chutty

maheen55

Zilch.

megh12

diya_simi

(Members list trimmed, keeping regular members. 
Hit 'like' to get added.)

(Creations by ..BONANZA.. and jenny156)

Congrats finally ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿฅณ
3rd AT ka inauguration bhi ho gayaa๐Ÿ‘,
Congratulations ๐Ÿฅณand good work jenny๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...

Originally posted by pjyo

3rd AT ka inauguration bhi ho gayaa๐Ÿ‘,
Congratulations ๐Ÿฅณand good work jenny๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...

Thanks dear ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Finally koi toh hai yaha, I was waiting for someone esp u..
Iska inauguration toh ho gaya tha but there was no one here ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by jenny156

Thanks dear ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Finally koi toh hai yaha, I was waiting for someone esp u..
Iska inauguration toh ho gaya tha but there was no one here ๐Ÿ˜†
hehe,i'll always pop up  ๐Ÿ˜† here only, even though read  many pages on IF (from pratyushas death to rimis new AT,BV,SKR and others )but comment only here..just like to keep tabs on apni nithyas progress ,fitoor is almost close to 3 lakh now..cool
Originally posted by pjyo

hehe,i'll always pop up  ๐Ÿ˜† here only, even though read  many pages on IF (from pratyushas death to rimis new AT,BV,SKR and others )but comment only here..just like to keep tabs on apni nithyas progress ,fitoor is almost close to 3 lakh now..cool

Omg how could I miss ur post? ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
I think around this date I was not active ๐Ÿ˜•

Wow I did not check the views on Fitoor lately.. that's great !!

Latest news is she scored very well on her boards โญ๏ธ

Originally posted by diya_simi

Nice work jenny sis ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thank you dear ๐Ÿ˜ณ