Kapoor & Sons Reviews and BO:150cr WW Gross, Highest March Grosser - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by SunHarsh4eva

yeah there were media reports that he does not need to do physically intimate scenes, because his one killer look at the lady would make his lady pregnant😆🤣 

Wow! 🤣🤣🤣

coming back to Rahul, there is so many things to say, and there was so much to learn and absorb from his character. Something in him shattered when he catches his father red handed, and then the moment he walks out of that house in sheer disgust and raw pain, Fawad was so beautiful. He was always good at bawling scenes, trust me watch Humsafar if you love his crying scenes onscreen. But the last scene with Sunita, when he was silently sitting in his gloomy room, tears rolling down his eyes and the hesitance to look into his mother's eyes, Rahul was so broken, a part of him was dead since his mother turned away from him, and then finally finding his solace and confidence back when he hugs his mother, this was an epic sequence. His mother could never stay angry with him, and he could never stay with his success or his short comings had his mother abandoned him.

All of this. Exactly. There is so much sensitivity and gentleness to Fawad's Rahul. In the confrontation scene, you can see how broken he is and how tired of putting up a facade and how hurt he is that his mother is disgusted by him, as he asks her to accept him for who he is. 

I wanted to see more of a closure with Arjun. They do not really talk about the book after Sunita's confession. Regardless of her mistake, the truth is Rahul did profit off of Arjun's work, and as such owed him an apology. The scene where Rahul comes out to his brother was handled very well, though.

I have not seen any of Fawad's earlier works. In fact, I pretty much walked into the theater without having seen any of the promos or trailers and with zero expectations. Needless to say, I was utterly blown away. I will definitely watch Humsafar and Zindagi Gulzar Hai now. 
Edited by LoveToLaugh - 8 years ago
Anupama Chopra @anupamachopra  

#Airlift, #Neerja, #KapoorAndSons - all hits. What a happy time for Hindi cinema.

Tisca Chopra @tiscatime  

So, am still thinking about #KapoorAndSons .. be hard for folks to make regular 'commercial' films post this one @shakunbatra @karanjohar ''

bhumi pednekar @psbhumi  

@aliaa08 #FawadKhan #SidharthMalhotra #KapoorAndSons is in my top most fav films list.It's a rare &special film.Outstanding performances ''

Fawad Khan FC @TeamFawadAKhan  

Islamabad fans, Here is your chance to meet #FawadKhan at #KapoorAndSons premiere at Cinegold Plex today(7PM).

Fawad Afzal Khan
Hi Guys...I'm late to party but finally managed to watch K&S just today
I'm still overwhelmed and have that lump in the throat. This is no doubt one of the best film in recent time and obviously the best of Dharma..

Not much to write...I would like to congratulate Saukan Batra to directing this brilliant film and driving every actor to give their best. Rajat Kapoor, Ratna P Shah, Rishi Kapoor are soo effing good that not for one moment they slipped. Its difficult to be at par with them still Sid managed to churn out a decent performance. Alia deserves a special mention. She is an utter delight. KJO dare not waste her in frivolous films like Shandar and gives some something more meatier next time. I have not seen any of Fawad's film or serials earlier so couldn't understood the hype around him though I thought he is good looking. Till the last 40-50 min he was another member of the shining ensemble cast. But since the confrontation scene there was no looking back. Those were the moments which separate an average actor like Sid and a brilliant actor like Fawad. The confrontation scenes between Fawad and Ratna are just gems. I don't have adjectives for both of them. Also special mention to the background score which set the mood.  

Nice to see Dharma producing a good movie after ages and having some hope for ADHM
Originally posted by Piyatrix

No re not yet. Hopefully this weekend.

Ok great. Go watch it soon on this long weekend. 😃
Those confrontation scenes between Rahul and Sunita and even Rahul and his father after knowing his truth were marvellous. And Ratna Pathak Shah and Fawad did something magical in those scenes to bring that pathos, the helplessness, the pain.

As Fk truly said to Ratna Pathak shah-My permanent filmi maa. Hope many more to come. ❤️
@Hermoine, welcome to the party. Lovely review.   😳
Originally posted by pinkeye

Those confrontation scenes between Rahul and Sunita and even Rahul and his father after knowing his truth were marvellous. And Ratna Pathak Shah and Fawad did something magical in those scenes to bring that pathos, the helplessness, the pain.

As Fk truly said to Ratna Pathak shah-My permanent filmi maa. Hope many more to come. ❤️

And she said I am going to adopt him😆😳

Yes those scenes were just 👏 and as someone said the background score was fab especially in the end.
sidra @sidraasays  

I CANT BELIEVE ITS ALMOST BEEN A YEAR WHEN KNS CAST WAS ANNOUNCED. TIME HAS FLOWN AWAY. GOING TO MISS THIS JOURNEY.

Fawad Afzal Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt and 4 others
4 retweets3 likes

Retweet

More
Time truly files...and FK is as lazy as ever...
now waiting for ADHM..

Everyone has caught the rumour bug..

ETC BollywoodVerified account @ETCBollywood  

Woohoo! @_fawadakhan_ to romance with @deepikapadukone in @karanjohar's next! RT if you would love to see them together.

Edited by -Brilliant- - 8 years ago