Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

Forbidden Love-DevAkshi SS-Update Page 11

--Ruchi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey All😊
Lem'me first introduce myself. I am Ruchi😳
and m new to this forum but surely not new to IF.😆I have started liking the show and its lead specially Shaheer😳 

I hv written something,posting it here. If anyone likes,I'll continue😊

Forbidden Love

Can love happen twice??? and that too with the same person??? what happens when destiny brings u face to face to someone you never wanted to see?Someone who was once ur life..but fate played some cruel games and made the best to worst...!
what happens when you realize that "Man is the architect of his own fate" is a just a mere saying...and you have to follow the path mapped out by your fate?and ur destiny is pre-defined...pre-decided.
So how far u can fight with ur fate?
what happens when you know that the person for whom u breath,can't be urs...will love still survive or will it die?
what happens when you know your heart would beat for only one person even if he is the one responsible for the emptiness inside it?who is responsible for making u alone?
what happens when you know that u can never stop loving a person who is not urs?

A story about friendship, pain,trust,broken promises,sleepless nights,misunderstandings,guilt and above all never ending LOVE!!!

Can Love change our fate or its just an illusion..is it fate playing behind love in disguise...or it is love which is driving everything...we say 'Love is life' but is it really true or its life that make us to love...?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sometimes I just keep sitting here and like to watch sun as it settles down...this place is very calm...far from the town...sitting here and watching sun has become my habit...it initiates a whirl within me... Life has different dimensions and for each dimension there are infinite ways..which way to choose is up to you...
I know that I left him in hell forever...I know that he can live without me but then it would be mere breathing just like I do...! I breath,I work,I talk to people,I eat,I sleep..I do all things that normal people do BUT I don't live...!Who can live without a soul??And you know that...you know Mr.Dixit that you are my soul...I love you and will be loving you till my last breath...BUT..!!!

I know that whenever I come here and sit like that,my mind gets occupied with past ..but then I can't help it...!Thinking about you in anyways gives my heart a comfort...I want to do it forever...but..!!!

Its getting dark here...I should go back to home now.

As I entered, Mom's eyes caught me,

"Shona...!"

As expected Mom and her questions...I gave her a pathetic look..she could'nt open her mouth...I directly went to my room and shut the door.

From past 2 years I am running from everything like that...people say that escaping from problem does'nt give any solution..but for me this is the way of facing them.

Almost mechanically,My hands opened the gallery in my mobile...swiping on each photo untill 'his' appeared...Its stupid!How each and every part of my body knows where to stop!He looks cute while smiling...but why are you smiling???how cruel are you...I hate you..I just hate you...!!!

"But I love you..."whisper escaped from my mouth...I buried my face in the pillow.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's all for now...I'll be continuing this story only if anyone likes it.😊Hoping for the best.😊

Index

Prologue-Page 1
Chapter-1-Page 4
Chapter-2-Page 8
Chapter-3-Page 11

Edited by --Ruchi-- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divi.C thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wow..its superb..u should continue
-Haju- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing concept
Please update soon 
Sujayricky thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome concept 👏
Please continue soon
Pls pm me
Lavi_dovey thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Its amazing. Update soon. Waiting for nxt update 😊
diksha0102 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good start.
Continue soon plz 😊
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I liked it.

Really curious to know where you will take it.
--Ruchi-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Divi.C

Wow..its superb..u should continue

Thank u so much😊
--Ruchi-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Haju-

Amazing concept

Please update soon